Page 120 of 249 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3725

Quote Originally Posted by elementalist View Post
    I skimmed it real quick just cause I didn't want to spoil too much, but hey this series is looking better, art wise at least.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    The tf being painful and not being in control just wrong direction for the character.
    I'm not a big fan of painful transformations myself. I always saw them as a more pleasurable experience for Jen. Let's hope the pain is only a temporary phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergirl's Pal View Post
    I'm not a big fan of painful transformations myself. I always saw them as a more pleasurable experience for Jen. Let's hope the pain is only a temporary phase.
    I would hope so. I give this human stuff looks great in preview but that was never problem. Whole loss of control. Just feels so wrong and cringe worthy looking at first preview. Just feels like we have to ignore 3 decades of character development for this to even seem right.

I would hope so. I give this human stuff looks great in preview but that was never problem. Whole loss of control. Just feels so wrong and cringe worthy looking at first preview. Just feels like we have to ignore 3 decades of character development for this to even seem right.
    I think that is basically what this is more or less, a retool/reboot of the character and we have to look at this as a blank slate.

That being said Jennifer's sarcasm is relatable and earthly and the comic is well written so far... As long as you throw out Jennifer's post-Bryne history. But who knows. Maybe this is what will get Jen onto the A-list at last.

Not to double post but this page got onto Tumblr too. Mild spoilers for the main teaser FTR.

The top panel is surprisingly evocative. It makes her look like she's crying in despair despite not a single tear being shed because of the detail and shading. Also a subtle joke in the last panel.

Tamaki is really trying to re-invent the wheel of Jennifer Walters that has not been witnessed since Bryne re-wrote her so dramatically in the 80's. Time will tell if this will work but it sure as hell ain't for lack of trying.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Not to double post but this page got onto Tumblr too. Mild spoilers for the main teaser FTR.

The top panel is surprisingly evocative. It makes her look like she's crying in despair despite not a single tear being shed because of the detail and shading. Also a subtle joke in the last panel.

Tamaki is really trying to re-invent the wheel of Jennifer Walters that has not been witnessed since Bryne re-wrote her so dramatically in the 80's. Time will tell if this will work but it sure as hell ain't for lack of trying.
    Sometimes its hard to cry when all of the tears have been shed.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    I think that is basically what this is more or less, a retool/reboot of the character and we have to look at this as a blank slate.

That being said Jennifer's sarcasm is relatable and earthly and the comic is well written so far... As long as you throw out Jennifer's post-Bryne history. But who knows. Maybe this is what will get Jen onto the A-list at last.
    I rather have her as b lister forever then to comprise everything that is good about the character just to become boring so called a-lister.

I just realized that I may have just found a preview to the 4th issue...

I'd appreciate a PM please.

Where did you find it?

BANNED

Ummm... tumblr is getting that from /co.

Guess what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    Ummm... tumblr is getting that from /co.

Guess what happened.
    Do we even want to know?

@ macattack:
    The post from tumblr that I posted up recently. I think that the client Walters just made a promise to isn't part of the first issue but of the 4th.

What will happened to Jen's old firm that she started with in Soule's run?

Do we even want to know?
    I've already figured it out. If you don't know PM me and I'll answer.

@ macattack:
    The post from tumblr that I posted up recently. I think that the client Walters just made a promise to isn't part of the first issue but of the 4th.

What will happened to Jen's old firm that she started with in Soule's run?
    Hmm... that doesn't make sense though. Why would part of the 4th issue leak this early? The art for that may not even be done, much less be lettered.

I believe Jen's old firm is toast. With her current stress level she probably doesn't want to be her own boss and instead just quietly work for someone else's firm.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Given the polarizing reception to the new Hulk series, reactions to any leaks of future issues should not be posted publicly. Not even with spoiler tags, or even hints. We want to prevent bias from spoiling the anticipation for the series. Those who wish to discuss it should confine themselves to PM, if they are hell-bent on knowing this early. Thank you.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES