Page 142 of 249 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 3725

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    News from New York toy fair that there is a new Marvel Legends She-Hulk figure coming as part of TRU exclusive A-Force boxset, with Lady Loki, Monica and Squirrel Girl.
    Actually box set according to marvel legends toyline facebook is:
    Pulse (Monica Rambeau)
    Sif
    Lady Loki
    She-Hulk
    Singularity
    Elsa Bloodstone
    16831991_1279393475480352_5793567171967632250_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/MarvelLegen...87303509368225

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Just my birthday is coming up on Sunday and my Dad was pestering me for ideas this morning LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Damn. Some nice ones there. I'll be getting my first one tomorrow for my birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

And to all She-Hulk fans, this is what your birthday greeting is.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Pulse (Monica Rambeau)
    Sif
    Lady Loki
    She-Hulk
    Singularity
    Elsa Bloodstone

My mistake (no images were avaible when I posted that) but anyway that is great set, a new She-Hulk (which looks great) some much needed characters and first ever merchandise for Sinigularity. If My only gripe (which is really, really, really minor) is that She-Hulk has the Secret Wars costume but since Hasbro like like to re-release figures (see Spider-Man), there most likely be another figure released with a more modern outfit later on, maybe part of the upcoming Thor set.

On an related note, Ray they are also releasing a new Human Torch Marvel Legends too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday John Ossie

I got my rock candy She-Hulk today, so like everyone else I will post an update on my collection. Only thing not in the pictured is the Large Tsum Tsum.

Great collection! Some pieces I'd love to have there too!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

My mistake (no images were avaible when I posted that) but anyway that is great set, a new She-Hulk (which looks great) some much needed characters and first ever merchandise for Sinigularity. If My only gripe (which is really, really, really minor) is that She-Hulk has the Secret Wars costume but since Hasbro like like to re-release figures (see Spider-Man), there most likely be another figure released with a more modern outfit later on, maybe part of the upcoming Thor set.

On an related note, Ray they are also releasing a new Human Torch Marvel Legends too.

Happy Birthday John Ossie

Thanks guys

Happy Birthday John Ossie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

That is so cool! She Hulk fans may not always agree on things 100%, but one thing I have found since joining the forum is that you are all lovely people.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Pulse (Monica Rambeau)
    Sif
    Lady Loki
    She-Hulk
    Singularity
    Elsa Bloodstone

Its a shame Squirrel Girl is not in it... but Jen looks amazing, and Elsa Bloodstone is one of my favorite characters of all time so I am still going to hunt this set down!

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Hope you get what you want on your special day John Ossie!

I am in awe by everyone's She-Hulk collection! You all have some nice pieces.
    I really like that new Marvel Legends She-Hulk with that A-Force set, although I am going to have to part with some serious coin to get it.

Speaking of highly prized She-Hulk collectibles, here are some pictures of a gorgeous looking XM Studios Jen statue that was super expensive and yet is sold out:

http://lil-monsters.net/product/prem...omics-version/

she-hulk-2.jpg

she-hulk-81.jpg

she-hulk-14.jpg

BTW, since we are on the topic of She-Hulk action figures and collectibles, do any of you have a wish list of things you would like to see made in your lifetime?
    For me I would love to see a Marvel Legends Titania and a small statue set of the four stages of Jen transforming into the She Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergirl's Pal View Post

I am in awe by everyone's She-Hulk collection! You all have some nice pieces.
    I really like that new Marvel Legends She-Hulk with that A-Force set, although I am going to have to part with some serious coin to get it.

Speaking of highly prized She-Hulk collectibles, here are some pictures of a gorgeous looking XM Studios Jen statue that was super expensive and yet is sold out:

http://lil-monsters.net/product/prem...omics-version/

she-hulk-2.jpg

she-hulk-81.jpg

she-hulk-14.jpg

BTW, since we are on the topic of She-Hulk action figures and collectibles, do any of you have a wish list of things you would like to see made in your lifetime?
    For me I would love to see a Marvel Legends Titania and a small statue set of the four stages of Jen transforming into the She Hulk.
    That is a great statue! I am still new to collecting Marvel stuff so I have no wish-list yet, but Titania is one of my favourite villains so yeah, that would be cool.

Thinking about it, a Hellcat Funko would be cool and go nice with Jen. Plus a She-Hulk figure or Funko based on her 'new' look. Perhaps a figure in her lawer outfit too?
    Last edited by Valamist; 02-19-2017 at 02:18 PM.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Happy Birthday John Ossie!
    Thank you Valamist

Quote Originally Posted by Supergirl's Pal View Post
    I did, I did. Even got a little surprise as well. It was a good day all round.

Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes

Back to She-Hulk. She-Hulk's awesome!

Happy Birthday Ossie!!!
    IMG_6862.jpg
    Oh no... A co-worker gonna witness some drama...

Happy Birthday John.

Ah so they're finally putting out previews the day before the comic comes out? Typical XD

lol actually I found this bit with another page, but I do admit that I see a little Nico adding more detail. I wish to see Oliver Coipel or Sara Pichelli working oh Mariko's Hulk comic down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Pretty sure this one only got high because of the title and people thinking Banner was back.
    Have to confess, I thought that might have played a part too. Don't get me wrong, I love Jen (though not the new direction and I skipped the book meself), but those numbers seemed veeeery high.

As for whether people picked the book for the wrong reasons, or simply didn't like what they saw, sales for #2 took a might hefty dip. Even taking the usual drop-off for new books into account, this doesn't look good.

(83) Hulk #2 32,585

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    Have to confess, I thought that might have played a part too. Don't get me wrong, I love Jen (though not the new direction and I skipped the book meself), but those numbers seemed veeeery high.

As for whether people picked the book for the wrong reasons, or simply didn't like what they saw, sales for #2 took a might hefty dip. Even taking the usual drop-off for new books into account, this doesn't look good.

(83) Hulk #2 32,585
    You could be right. Personally speaking I do think its a shame to see the numbers fall. I just hope Tamaki gets to finish the story and it does not get a rushed ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post

(83) Hulk #2 32,585
    I'm not really surprised and same time. I knew there was going to be big of a drop off considering how bad to really meh issue 1 was. That is telling sign. I don't think 2 going to give #3 any much better luck when it comes to readers sticking around.

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    You could be right. Personally speaking I do think its a shame to see the numbers fall. I just hope Tamaki gets to finish the story and it does not get a rushed ending.
    I don't know the sooner we get the real Jen/She-Hulk back the better in my eyes.