Page 154 of 249 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 3725
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Hulk #5 preview.

Edit: Jen gets a very special mention in the Patsy Walker, A.K.A. Hellcat! #17 preview.
    Thanks for letting the She-........I mean, the Jen Walters Fans know about her following appearances for Next Week.

Interesting

Edit: Jen gets a very special mention in the Patsy Walker, A.K.A. Hellcat! #17 preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I think it's logical the reasoning behind why writer Mariko tamaki doesn't feel Jennifer should hate Carol or not want her around or even as a friend because unlike tony who blames Carol for James Rhodes death which is silly because she didn't get Rhodes killed, but Jennifer doesn't hold Carol responsible for her coma or possibly even banner's death I think she hates Clint though.

I think I get more annoyed honestly that some readers actually blame Carol for Jennifer being put in a coma and Rhodes getting killed since the truth is and I say this as a she hulk fan but Jennifer and Rhodes volunteered to help in stopping thanos.

This isn't to say either of them are responsible for what happened to them but neither is Carol if anyone is responsible for what happened to them it was thanos.
    She may not hate Carol but they are certainly not seeing eye to eye.

On another note it was mention what the Marvel Legacy teaser was. One was there is going to be a revisit to Planet Hulk that will involve all the Hulk books. Jen maybe putting on some gladiator gear.
    Last edited by comicfan298; 04-22-2017 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    What some very talented writers do to increase the sales of their books is the bring in characters from other places as a way of bringing in the Spider-Readers and X-Readers(who are the largest audience) to the book as part of the story. That is real diversity. The writer's job on a comic series is to give the reader(who would not otherwise buy the book) a reason to pickup and read their work. Todd McFarlane use this idea when he did Spider-Man in the late 1980's and early 1990's to bring in people who not have bought the series. Once he left Marvel, his fans came with him to support Spawn, which sold well over 1.5 Million copies. That's a good example of bringing in people to you work by including characters that they care about to make a supporting contribution to the story and the protagonist development.
    What some [not so] talented [Editors] do to increase the sales of their books is the bring in characters from other places as a way of bringing in the Spider-Readers and X-Readers(who are the largest audience) to the book as part of the story. That is real [gimmicks] The writer's job on a comic series is to give the reader(who would not otherwise buy the book) a [good story] to pickup and read their work. Todd McFarlane [drew a mean looking Spider-Man in an age where artists were king and he] did Spider-Man in the late 1980's and early 1990's [so it would] bring in people [to buy multiple copies as an investment for their kids college fund]. Once he left Marvel, his fans came with him to support Spawn [again because it drew real cool], which sold well over 1.5 Million copies. [Time traveling into the 90's] is a good [method] of bringing in people to you work by [drawing a cool version of the company's biggest character] to make a supporting contribution to the story and the protagonist development.
    Last edited by SlimeBeherit; 04-21-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeBeherit View Post
    What some [not so] talented [Editors] do to increase the sales of their books is the bring in characters from other places as a way of bringing in the Spider-Readers and X-Readers(who are the largest audience) to the book as part of the story. That is real [gimmicks] The writer's job on a comic series is to give the reader(who would not otherwise buy the book) a [good story] to pickup and read their work. Todd McFarlane [drew a mean looking Spider-Man in an age where artists were king and he] did Spider-Man in the late 1980's and early 1990's [so it would] bring in people [to buy multiple copies as an investment for their kids college fund]. Once he left Marvel, his fans came with him to support Spawn [again because it drew real cool], which sold well over 1.5 Million copies. [Time traveling into the 90's] is a good [method] of bringing in people to you work by [drawing a cool version of the company's biggest character] to make a supporting contribution to the story and the protagonist development.
    IMO, The She-Hulk can generate over 50K copies with a very good story and characters from parts of the Marvel Universe who could contribute to Jennifer's development. One of them being Peter Parker, Nightcrawler, Tigra, The Beast(Hank McCoy), and Sasquatch (Dr. Walter Langkowski). I feel that this could be a good family unit for Jennifer dating back to their days in Science Camp at ESU Advance Studies Progam in The Sciences whereby Dr. Connors, Dr. Ted Salis, and Visiting Professor Dr. Walter Langkowski presided in the Science Research Department Program for Advance High School Students.... That's a story that I have yet to read about...
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 04-21-2017 at 11:14 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    IMO, The She-Hulk can generate over 50K copies with a very good story and characters from parts of the Marvel Universe who could contribute to Jennifer's development. One of them being Peter Parker, Nightcrawler, Tigra, The Beast(Hank McCoy), and Sasquatch (Dr. Walter Langkowski). I feel that this could be a good family unit for Jennifer dating back to their days in Science Camp at ESU Advance Studies Progam in The Sciences whereby Dr. Connors, Dr. Ted Salis, and Visiting Professor Dr. Walter Langkowski presided in the Science Research Department Program for Advance High School Students.... That's a story that I have yet to read about...
    Thats because it never happened. Thats just your usual " take characters that have a history and lets retcon it so they have because of random reasons".

After re-reading Hulk #1-4, I'm digging it quite a bit more than I previously did. I like the similarities between Jen and Maise. But I do hope we see her return to She-Hulk soon. And I hope we see more of her classic cast. Like... what the heck has her father been doing this whole time? Where is he while his daughter struggles like this? He's been such a major role in her life, it's odd that we haven't seen him in such a long time.

And of course, I wanna see Titania appear at some point.

I wonder if Mariko is utilizing the information about Bruce and how Hulk has an ability to see ghosts.

Because on that preview of Hulk #5 there seems to be a connection with Bruce's ghost. Otherwise if it a hallucination, Jen maybe mentally worse off than we were initially let on. I hope it explains how she ended up transforming into her current Hulk form.
    Last edited by elementalist; 04-23-2017 at 01:50 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

What are they saying? The picture is too lo-res to read the text balloons.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

What are they saying? The picture is too lo-res to read the text balloons.
    While the Will of Dr. Banner was being read; this scene shows the Hologram (of Bruce) explaining about the Hulk's ability to seeing ghosts and this including seeing Doc Strange's astral form and offering some scientific discoveries to Tony Stark.
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 04-23-2017 at 12:33 PM. Reason: correcting grammar.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    On another note it was mention what the Marvel Legacy teaser was. One was there is going to be a revisit to Planet Hulk that will involve all the Hulk books. Jen maybe putting on some gladiator gear.
    Jen in gladiator gear would put a smile on my face.

I agree that the preview for Hulk #5 just made the entire title much more interesting. One of my favorite She-Hulk story elements is when Jen and Bruce get together to compare notes and help each other out when needed. Perhaps Bruce will now be Jen's Obi-Wan Kenobi...

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

That would be an interesting continuation and would give the Hulks an unique ability for non magic based superheroes.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by elementalist View Post
    I wonder if Mariko is utilizing the information about Bruce and how Hulk has an ability to see ghosts.
    Actually the Handbook entries for Jen state that her ability to break the 4th wall is/could be analogous to Bruce seeing ghosts, namely that she can sense extradimensional beings, namely us the readers. And thanks for adding the full page image.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bor View Post
    Thats because it never happened. Thats just your usual " take characters that have a history and lets retcon it so they have because of random reasons".
    Nothing is ever random. Superior Spider-Man and the creation of Parker Industries is random...

Astonishing Member

Actually the Handbook entries for Jen state that her ability to break the 4th wall is/could be analogous to Bruce seeing ghosts, namely that she can sense extradimensional beings, namely us the readers. And thanks for adding the full page image.
    Jennifer's Hulk sense....

Looking in the Legacy thread this teaser was posted.

We can she that Jen is featured and legacy is about bring back classic characters and numbering which brings me to question. What this means for Jen's book will continue under the curent name and number? Or will be changed to the Incredible Hulk or when bruce is back Jen's book will be changed to She-Hulk and number starting around #160? It would be cool for Jen to have slassic numbering back.