Page 170 of 249 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3725
    Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So she's back in green, but not back in a costume...
    Didn't you hear? The 90's are back in vogue! Jen is going for the retro grunge look.

This looks intriguing, but without a costume, Jen's wardrobe better be made out of Teflon...

Very happy she will be green again.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Interesting since the fan She-Hulk Pilot I wrote actually had her fighting The Leader.
    Can you give us details to your pilot or tell us where we can read it?
    Last edited by Supergirl's Pal; 06-25-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Supergirl's Pal View Post

Can you give us details to your pilot or tell us where we can read it?
    It's pretty bad but I'm slightly proud of it. I wrote it so I could have a script for my fake program for my Pre-Production class.
    It takes place during the most recent season of Shield and She-Hulk is working in private for them taking down other powered beings for Shield. I inserted a thing with her beating up The Leader in the middle just so I could expand the script to 22 pages and insert another action scene. An idea I had that I really liked was ending it on a cliff hanger by having Jennifer transform while in the middle of a case and outing She Hulk to the public eye, only to show in the next episode she is in complete control.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergirl's Pal View Post
    WWE wrestler Nia Jax would be an excellent candidate to play She-Hulk in a live action movie and/or television appearance.
    No. No she wouldn't.

Incredible Member

For my project I cast Rachel Nichols

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    The cover we see Jen is still wearing torn clothing rather than a costume it looks like Jen is not ready to be She-Hulk full time. Which to me suggests she not quite healed yet plus the grey form can still return, which could a cool little power up when needed. Kinda like Betty's Full Hulk mode when she gets overwhelmed.

Well looking on Amazon, the first trade for this current series it called She-Hulk: Deconstructed rather than Hulk. So it looks like the current book will count towards Jen's numbers.
    That makes sense, thank you for helping me put that into perceptive.

Also, thanks for the single issue data,with the current run being called She-Hulk you're 170 number for the renumbering is my best guess too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    That makes sense, thank you for helping me put that into perceptive.

Also, thanks for the single issue data,with the current run being called She-Hulk you're 170 number for the renumbering is my best guess too.
    Plus if it is the same creative team, Jen is still on her road to recovery.

We'll know the exact number when Legacy is fully revealed but I know it won't be lower than #157.

BANNED

Plus if it is the same creative team, Jen is still on her road to recovery.

We'll know the exact number when Legacy is fully revealed but I know it won't be lower than #157.
    That....seems right to me. Hm.

Something interesting.

Wow. This is real right? So does this mean Jen is going back to being green, and the book is being renamed/going back to being called She-Hulk? I really hope it does, as I have not been a fan of Jen and the creative team dropping the name She-Hulk in favor for just 'Hulk'. It just does not fit her in the same way...

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    While I'm happy to see her green again, this is going to reflect badly on the book I got say. "Hey, she's already back to normal! Guess her trauma wasn't that big of a deal after all, especially when we put it on fast forward!"
    I suppose it depends on what they do and if the creative team changes at all. They could have Jen make steps towards recovery, hence returning to her Green appearance, but still be struggling with issues such as transforming and her intense emotions. That said, I think many people have been expecting her to go back to 'normal' sooner or later, so I doubt it will reflect too badly. I have faith in Tamaki to wrap up the arc, even if its quicker then she wanted. Most fans would probably be relived its over, anyway...

Well looking on Amazon, the first trade for this current series it called She-Hulk: Deconstructed rather than Hulk. So it looks like the current book will count towards Jen's numbers.
    Thats interesting! I have never seen a book be re-named like that in a TP. Not complaining though, because as I said, not a fan of Jen giving up that name.

Quote Originally Posted by Georges Duarte View Post
    Hi Guys, thanks for the comments, both positive and negative.

(Sorry for my bad English)

I tried to make a transformation hulk more like the covers,
    And with the original apparition. (Civil War 2)
    She needed to be more muscular, like never before.

Ah! I can't believe my drawing has any dark tones.
    I work the beauty of the lines, no shade and hatches I use.
    My work did not combine with terror, and fit better with more humanized characters.

I think it's cool but funny how the reviews are opposites sometimes.
    I heard some say they finally saw an art that gave the correct expressions for history, details, anatomy, clothing, etc.
    But each one has an opinion, and that needs to be respected.

We tried to give the best on one page a day,
    It's a big challenge.
    I hope to please even more in issue 8. (my last one)
    Evolving always.

Looking forward...
    As others have said, we appreciate your work! I really like how you captured Jen in her Hulk form. Looking forward to #8!
    Last edited by Valamist; 06-28-2017 at 08:01 AM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Default CBR's Abandoned Love: That Time She-Hulk ‘Saved’ a Bunch of Crooks from the Puni

Take note, this is about the issue as a whole, not about She-Hulk herself.

http://www.cbr.com/she-hulk-punisher...matt-fraction/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

I enjoy it when a She-Hulk book has commentary of the comic book industry and its tropes, almost like a 4th wall without breaking the 4th wall, even in this small case of the trope of supervilians always cheating death in a stupendous manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

Oh, I remember reading that part in the book and just thinking it was a one-off joke. I did not realize it was actually connected to a Punisher book! As Sensational C said, its a nice bit of industry commentary.

So it looks like the book will be going back to being called She-Hulk (Yay!) starting with #159, which will start a new arc called 'Jen Walters Must Die'. I guess Tamaki is still writing it? No real word on the creative teams post-Legacy, I think.

#159? I guess they are counting the She-Hulk Sensational special, I dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    So it looks like the book will be going back to being called She-Hulk (Yay!) starting with #159, which will start a new arc called 'Jen Walters Must Die'. I guess Tamaki is still writing it? No real word on the creative teams post-Legacy, I think.
    No word on creative teams are if there is any changes. Some of have said it will be same teams but marvel has not officially announced anything from what I seen. Probably either find it days or weeks to come online or free preview coming out or comic con in a few weeks.
    By the way Non Prize Price Is Right Award goes to whoever was the first to guess #157 for being close without going over.
    Last edited by Supermutant2099; 06-30-2017 at 04:32 PM.

If the new issue of Marvel Previews that just came out doesn't mention creative teams, the October solicits surely will.