Page 173 of 249 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 3725
    BANNED

I honestly had nothing but hate for the direction of the New series. when it started No inane reasons I just hated everything that was a fallout to CWII that wasn't Ironheart. I just didn't rant about it to the extent of something like Occupy Avengers because I was willing to give the writer the benefit of the doubt that it would improve after the initial arc & that at least this title was willing to be about the character rather than turning them into mouthpieces like OA.

I am looking forward to the Legacy story since it seems to be a sign of fixing up Jen & then we can get into some classic Shulkie hijinks.

Personally I'm the complete opposite. I wasn't a massive She-Hulk fan beforehand, but when I checked out the first issue of this new Hulk series, I found myself really pulled into this new direction, and it gave me a new appreciation of Jennifer Walters as a character. I didn't mind the slow pace and thought the story was really engaging. I'm very interested in following this characterization of Hulk around more, even into the She-Hulk Legacy series.

HULK2017011-catalogue.jpg

HULK #11

MARIKO TAMAKI (W) • GEORGES DUARTE (A)
    Cover by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
    BUY THIS BOOK OR ELSE!
    JEN WALTERS here, asking you to kindly pre-order your copy of HULK #11…or else I’ll come into your shop and rip up all of your issues of ASTONISHING X-MEN #1! That last-page reveal won’t be so revealing when it’s in shreds on the floor…What? No, I’m not deflecting. Yes, the events of the last arc WERE challenging, but I’m fine…Listen, I just told you, I AM FINE. If you keep asking me, you’ll make me mad…and you won’t like me when I’m mad…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

So she-hulk legacy renumbering not starting till november or december or january? Maybe we will hear about at comic con this weekend.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post

HULK #11

BUY THIS BOOK OR ELSE!
    JEN WALTERS here, asking you to kindly pre-order your copy of HULK #11…or else I’ll come into your shop and rip up all of your issues of ASTONISHING X-MEN #1! That last-page reveal won’t be so revealing when it’s in shreds on the floor…What? No, I’m not deflecting. Yes, the events of the last arc WERE challenging, but I’m fine…Listen, I just told you, I AM FINE. If you keep asking me, you’ll make me mad…and you won’t like me when I’m mad…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

So she-hulk legacy renumbering not starting till november or december or january? Maybe we will hear about at comic con this weekend.
    I heard Marvel isn't talking about Legacy at all at Comic Con... for some reason.

Also, the solicit is interesting but... what the heck is it about? :\

Also, Duarte is listed as the artist... but I'm not sure how good of an idea that is. Plus, there's something off about the cover. Not the fact that she no longer has green glowing scars (we dropped that pretty quickly, didn't we?), but that right arm... it looks deformed.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    I heard Marvel isn't talking about Legacy at all at Comic Con... for some reason.

Also, the solicit is interesting but... what the heck is it about? :\

Also, Duarte is listed as the artist... but I'm not sure how good of an idea that is. Plus, there's something off about the cover. Not the fact that she no longer has green glowing scars (we dropped that pretty quickly, didn't we?), but that right arm... it looks deformed.
    I hadn't heard that but we will see.
    I guess it can be seen in the photo size but if you enlarge it the scars (and look to have double) are still there. In terms of the arm I don't see it deformed.

Besides, isn't Jen gradually changing back to her old self? Monstery Hulk in #6, a more human version in #7 and #8. Indeed, issue #11 there might be the issue it happens in. Notice how her clothes aren't ripped, indicating a return to her green She-Hulk physique. The solicit doesn't say much about the story at all - it's just paraphrasing the 70s Incredible Hulk TV series (you wouldn't like me when I'm angry) and the cover of Sensational She-Hulk #1 (the part about ripping up X-Men comics).

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

I hadn't heard that but we will see.
    I guess it can be seen in the photo size but if you enlarge it the scars (and look to have double) are still there. In terms of the arm I don't see it deformed.
    I think the confusion is coming is because her forearm is closer to the viewer than her elbow is to the viewer. Which is why it kinda looks like her forearm is extremely short, when what's happening is that Jen has her shoulder to elbow away from herself while her forearm to arm is directed inward.

I'm wondering what's the green stuff on the dude's neck. Maybe he's also taken the monster juice and starting to transform or maybe its just Jen's scar's glow that is being reflected.
    Also, if the cover is to be believed Jen's scars are getting smaller possibly meaning her emotional scars are less frightening for herself and thus a smaller part of Jen's Hulk. Although if this theory is correct its interesting that the scars healing means more of a grey hulk than a green one.

Maybe. In fact, she's fighting Leader in her first Legacy arc, so maybe he's the one that switches her back to green.

can't wait for this experiment to be over.

BANNED

I'm not sure I'm along for the ride anymore. The first story line was interesting but these last two issues have been not much more than a YouTuber being a massive dilznick and three gay guys eye humping each other (though one from over the Internet). I was interested in exploring Jen's trauma more. It seems like that's out in favor of generic superheroing adventures. If we're not going to be exploring her trauma just give us sensational back again.

The second arc feels disjointed, it's like Tamaki took the criticism in the wrong way. I know she slowly being confident again but this second arc is just odd.

The She-Hulk legacy series will probably start in November, as not only does #11 look to end the second arc, but it also matches perfectly with the numbering:

Savage She-Hulk #1-25 (1980-1982)
    Sensational She-Hulk #1-60 (1989-1994)
    She-Hulk #1-12 (2004-2005)
    She-Hulk (Vol. 2) #1-38 (2005-2009)
    She-Hulk (Vol. 3) #1-12 (2014-2015)
    Hulk (Vol. 4) #1-11 (2016-2017)
    She-Hulk #159 (2017-)

The solicit for #11 is really weirdly comedic and meta, especially for a series that's been as dour as this. Only other time I see goofy solicits like that is Unbeatable Squirrel Girl. Wonder what it's gonna lead to

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    The second arc feels disjointed, it's like Tamaki took the criticism in the wrong way. I know she slowly being confident again but this second arc is just odd.
    I still say marvel legacy made her move the time table up too. Which might make disjointed but series that has suffered from many problems moving away from wouldn't bad thing. Will always so many unanswered question. I guess will go to list of she-hulk question left unanswered list that have come her other series.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    The She-Hulk legacy series will probably start in November, as not only does #11 look to end the second arc, but it also matches perfectly with the numbering:
    Newrama is reporting: "Marvel has confirmed that the remaining “Legacy” titles not solicited in October will debut in November 2017." So my speculation was correct.
    Last edited by Supermutant2099; 07-18-2017 at 08:06 PM.

Ms Marvel, at least, would have to double ship for that to be true, as #25 is her Legacy issue, and October's is #23. I bet some of them will actually be in December.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

HULK #11

BUY THIS BOOK OR ELSE!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Is the guy with She-Hulk suppose to be someone we know or just some 'random annoying guy?'