Page 182 of 249 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 3725

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Hey! How did Chris Evans sneak into A-Force... oh wait...
    Every now and then I wonder if certain artists and writers picked things because they saw it as a kid and then when they got the chance they just had to find an excuse to draw/write it.

BANNED

I know I would!

Axel Alonso, posted a one page preview from Thor #700 and looks like Jane and Jen are going to clash.

On a related note Preview for Hulk #10.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Axel Alonso, posted a one page preview from Thor #700 and looks like Jane and Jen are going to clash.

Not showing up but maybe this will work:
    DJISCLgW0AAxaWv.jpg large.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJISCLgW0AAxaWv.jpg:large

My god they can't manage art consistency with Jen at all (or continuity, rather).

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Two damn artists yet again drawing this comic. PICK ONE TO DRAW THE WHOLE DAMN THING!! Consistency, why is that so difficult?!

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    My god they can't manage art consistency with Jen at all (or continuity, rather).
    True, although I would say I really like her apparent appearance in Thor #700. Could be the best yet. Its nice to see Jen appearing in other books too. I still have no idea why every hero seemed to be somewhat involved in Secret Empire except Jen, who is nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    True, although I would say I really like her apparent appearance in Thor #700. Could be the best yet. Its nice to see Jen appearing in other books too. I still have no idea why every hero seemed to be somewhat involved in Secret Empire except Jen, who is nowhere.
    That was always weird since I thought she lives in NY and city was effected very much during it.

Wow the art is so detailed. That's badass. I almost nailed it with my fanart.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    That was always weird since I thought she lives in NY and city was effected very much during it.
    Yeah, I have not read all the SE New York books, but I do not think she is even name dropped. Its odd, she should have been one of the biggest hitters out there with the Defenders etc.

Quote Originally Posted by elementalist View Post
    Wow the art is so detailed. That's badass. I almost nailed it with my fanart.
    Badass, thats how I would describe her too! Kinda makes me want to see some merchandise (Funko Pop etc) based on this look.

She-Hulk is one of my favourite Marvel Characters and Byrne's Sensational She-Hulk runs are some of my favourite comic runs ever.

I have been reading through A-Force, and I really want to see what G Willow Wilson and Kelly Thompson could do on a solo She-Hulk book.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Comicfan111 View Post
    She-Hulk is one of my favourite Marvel Characters and Byrne's Sensational She-Hulk runs are some of my favourite comic runs ever.

I have been reading through A-Force, and I really want to see what G Willow Wilson and Kelly Thompson could do on a solo She-Hulk book.
    Nice! I agree, a solo book by either/both G Willow Wilson or Kelly Thompson would be amazing.

I miss A-Force...

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Nice! I agree, a solo book by either/both G Willow Wilson or Kelly Thompson would be amazing.

I miss A-Force...
    Me too. Kelly Thompson has said that the book is on a "short hiatus", but I doubt it will come back.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Fingers crossed for a legit reason behind the clash but should be an epic fight regardless!

Preview was ... disappointing. I'm apologize for those who do enjoy this series but I'm gonna start ranting. What's with this arch having oblivious characters, first the producer and now this car owner not seeing or hearing the monster or half a dozen of people running on foot? Hopefully she turns out to be some kind of "I don't give *bleep* if there is a monster, this is NY a super will take of it" character. Also, Jen's main trait is compassion, even after all this trauma she still choose to continue being a lawyer and help people despite the stress of the city and the job, so I'm at a lost why she chooses an elderly woman's car and talk back to her when Jen was the one who choose her car instead of choosing an empty car to stand on or on Bradley's shoulders. Walters doesn't even need to stand on anything to see what's going on as Oliver is already standing above everything else as he's on a car pile! Rant over, deep breathes, Its just a preview so optimistically the rest of the issue will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Two damn artists yet again drawing this comic. PICK ONE TO DRAW THE WHOLE DAMN THING!! Consistency, why is that so difficult?!
    I can see two artists thing working if one handled the Hulk parts with an intensity and other the Jen parts with a delicacy instead of the first half second half spilt like last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Comicfan111 View Post
    Me too. Kelly Thompson has said that the book is on a "short hiatus", but I doubt it will come back.
    Yeah, it's definitely done... first they lost She-Hulk to her coma, and obviously, now she's not in as good control of her Hulk. Then the aftermath of IVX removed Medusa, who went off to space in Royals. Now Nico is gone as well, because of Runaways launching this week (A-Force does cameo there as her laptop wallpaper - the first pages also make it clear that A-Force have broken up). So the team would be down to just Dazzler, Singularity, and Captain Marvel. Even if they reuse the A-Force name at some point, as things stand it's going to be a whole new team. I wonder if Singularity will show up in Dazzler's Legacy one-shot? It's not solicited yet so it must be out in December.