Page 192 of 249 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3725

I know they say covers always lie, but they don't always. It could be that Leader's plot here is what causes Jen to revert back to her old green self. She was injected with something at the end of the issue...

Quote Originally Posted by elementalist View Post
    Newest cover, no other info but it looks great

Attachment 57617
    Bilquis Evely is *amazing*, I love her art.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I know they say covers always lie, but they don't always. It could be that Leader's plot here is what causes Jen to revert back to her old green self. She was injected with something at the end of the issue...
    That was more drugs meant to keep her from hulking out.
    Last edited by macattack; 11-10-2017 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    That was more drugs meant to keep her from hulking out.
    It must be potent with something that is probably infused with gamma dampening properties.
    Seems like Robyn wants to be a Hulk in general, she wants to be confident and sure of what she will be having. It would make Jen furious to see that someone was going to be taking something she used to be away from her. One that would owe it to the Leader and be what Red She-Hulk was supposed to be; under his control or influence. Making Robyn an obidient She-Hulk for himself sounds interesting, I like snarky Jen and her Sensational personality is definitely present, but it would be cool to see her slowly gain control; keep the scars and grey color scheme.

It must be potent with something that is probably infused with gamma dampening properties.
    Seems like Robyn wants to be a Hulk in general, she wants to be confident and sure of what she will be having. It would make Jen furious to see that someone was going to be taking something she used to be away from her. One that would owe it to the Leader and be what Red She-Hulk was supposed to be; under his control or influence. Making Robyn an obidient She-Hulk for himself sounds interesting, I like snarky Jen and her Sensational personality is definitely present, but it would be cool to see her slowly gain control; keep the scars and grey color scheme.
    I think that is precisely what the Leader is trying to do. He has always been beaten due to his inability to beat Hulk's muscle and he can never hang onto whatever muscle he hires.

But he can manipulate Robyn into becoming his muscle and she'll owe him enough that she'll be loyal to him, she will be more than just a hired gun. It's actually not that bad of a plan, especially since Robyn seems to be the easily manipulated type.

IMG_0569.jpg
    So I found this gem panel floating around.
    Why would Hulks body paint themselve to come to this pool anyway?
    With the exception of Jen. This is something that Jen would do just because someone was smart enough to add that comment on the rule board.

IMG_0569.jpg
    With the exception of Jen. This is something that Jen would do just because someone was smart enough to add that comment on the rule board.
    I feel like it's probably just meant to steer any colored Hulks away from actually showing up at the pool, though "No Hulks" would probably have been more to the point .

IMG_0569.jpg
    That's from the Mockingbird solo series, by the way.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

IMG_0569.jpg
    I think this was at a comic con like event in Mockingbird's solo and so it was probably referring to Hulk cosplayers.

It is, there's even one in the background, lol.

You know what? I can see that happening IRL. especially at NYCC or SDCC with hotels that dealt with it before. If I were to cosplay though, it'd be Korra cause she's built stocky like myself. props to Hulk and She-Hulk cosplayers that got the build or creativity.

BANNED

She-Hulk fans may buckle up for a great game as Jen plays a unique role in LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 alongside her big green cousin.

The last issue of the "Hulk" run was sub-20K again.

I hope the renumbering picks up or it may not last long.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like it's probably just meant to steer any colored Hulks away from actually showing up at the pool, though "No Hulks" would probably have been more to the point .
    what century is this? j/k

I tried, but i just can’t get into this she hulk; the slow build, and not really understanding what this new transformation is supposed to be about. If we are getting bruce banner back soon, can we have the original she hulk back too, please?
    Last edited by protege; 11-14-2017 at 10:21 PM.