Page 198 of 249 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 3725

Apparently is cool stuff ahead for Jen.

Also rumors of a lawyer version of She-Hulk funko pop is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    When Marvel relaunches She-Hulk again, I hope Christopher Hastings gets to write it. He is a great writer and he has shown that he can do meta humour with Gwenpool.
    That would be perfect. Gwenpool has been my favorite Marvel book of the last year, and I think he could do great things with Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post

I was the tweeter who asked that! Glad he responded with positive news.

A Lawyer-Jen Funko!? That would be so cool!

This month:

What in the name of Neon Genesis Evangelion was that?!

No wonder this book got cancelled. That was one of the most stupid deus ex machinas I've ever read in comics and I've read a LOT of comics.

If Jennifer Walters doesn't vanish I hope the next writer does a Jen-centric narrative much better than Mariko did. Good God.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    This month:

What in the name of Neon Genesis Evangelion was that?!

No wonder this book got cancelled. That was one of the most stupid deus ex machinas I've ever read in comics and I've read a LOT of comics.

If Jennifer Walters doesn't vanish I hope the next writer does a Jen-centric narrative much better than Mariko did. Good God.
    That was pretty dumb. Even worse is the ending and who goes to. Of all people jen knows she goes to a non super hero? Cause she really can handle things if goes terribly wrong. :Face palm:

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

I enjoyed She-Hulk #161. In case some haven't picked it up yet : spoilers:
    Jen gets to show off some human form skill and creativity against the new baddie (She-)Hulk but nevertheless is forced into transforming.
    Tamaki introduces an interesting concept, I think (I could be wrong, maybe this has been shown in the past) Jen and Child Robyn in some sort of shared telepathic link while their hulks brutally duke it out, I do think this is the best fight the series has offered so far while continuing the suffocation theme present in the past fights. Child Robyn explains this space is where they go when its too much to deal with, that its safer to hide in there than the outside world and that deep down she always knew she was going to lose the fight and be killed. Maybe this connection has to with the Leader affecting the blood transfusion as Patsy later explains or a unique power Robyn Hulk has, like how Betsy Ross's Harpy transformation had an energy blast in addition to the physical boost. Jennifer also brings them out of the void, or perhaps convinces Robyn to, back into the arena with their auras changing from grey to green to blue. What do you guys think?
    In addition, Jen has a major breakthrough accepting her Hulk as herself and admitting she needs to figure her transformation out which she does by going to the reporter from the first two issues, Flo. While this is a fantastic development this is something she should have done way sooner especially considering she choose to stay in such a populated area as New York City.
    Art has its highs and lows. I really like The Leager's green reflecting in Robyn's glasses as foreshadowing, followed back to the present where weirdly The Leader is looking sad instead of triumph/smug (maybe he was really sad Jen just called him Leader without the The), Jen smashed into the wall with the shadow over the eyes is a bad*ss "you've messed with the wrong person" moment, the fight felt more varied than the past encounters, the telepathic link was done differently than the real world but I do wish it was more than a white void, and (She-)Hulk blitzing the electric force field was awesome! With all that and the emotional stuff from Robyn, the two villain structure like the previous arch 1 sympathetic 1 completely evil I think benefited from having an established villain, and the character growth for Jen I feel this was definitely the strongest arch of Tamaki's run.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

She-Hulk fans may find this great news interesting and yes they do interact with each other: https://news.marvel.com/games/82914/...ngers-academy/

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post

What a relief! I always hate the moments between a cancelled solo and her next appearance!

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    She-Hulk fans may find this great news interesting and yes they do interact with each other: https://news.marvel.com/games/82914/...ngers-academy/
    I need to start playing that again. I do have Jen, and getting Red would be great too.. time to reinstall!

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Unlocked her yesterday and Red She-Hulk's interactions and animation have been cool so far. I'm glad they gave her own wacky workout animation

She-Hulk #161 was... interesting. Have to admit, I was expecting better. I liked the writing of Robyn and the artwork. Not sure about the whole White Room/telepathic link thingy. Have we ever heard of anything like that before? Do you think we will again or was it just a cheap plot device? I kinda think this arc needed a few more issues, it just ended to quickly for my liking. Plus, it really feels like The leader was just forced it for marketing purposes. Still, at least Jen is now 'officially' getting help. I just hope the final few issues treat the mental health aspect of the story well, even though I am looking forward to having Green Jen back.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    That was pretty dumb. Even worse is the ending and who goes to. Of all people jen knows she goes to a non super hero? Cause she really can handle things if goes terribly wrong. :Face palm:
    It really boggles my mind why Doc Samson has not once been mentioned since CW #0. At this point I honestly think my head canon is simply that he was a hallucination from Carol...
    Last edited by Valamist; 01-15-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The latest issue wasn't too shabby. And I do find it reasonable for Jennifer to want to try out a non-superhero therapist like Samson; because, coming from where I am, which is why I've been absent for so long from the board, I appreciate what Tamaki is trying to do with Jennifer and Jen doing something different is not unexpected.

If I feel like it, I'll divulge at some length the personal experiences I've had in the last several months and how they all came to a head, and how I can now relate to what Jennifer's been through.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The latest issue wasn't too shabby. And I do find it reasonable for Jennifer to want to try out a non-superhero therapist like Samson; because, coming from where I am, which is why I've been absent for so long from the board, I appreciate what Tamaki is trying to do with Jennifer and Jen doing something different is not unexpected.

If I feel like it, I'll divulge at some length the personal experiences I've had in the last several months and how they all came to a head, and how I can now relate to what Jennifer's been through.
    I think its potential deadly mistake. To me women not going to be equipped in case that hulk form goes out of control. Plus how much does she know about hulk mental states dealing with it.
    Last edited by Supermutant2099; 01-16-2018 at 07:08 PM.

In the Avengers Academy game, She-Hulk and Carol have a cute conversation if you unlock her "Classic Captain Marvel" outfit (the lighting bolt one) in Quad Squad pt 2. Jen calls them Leotard Bros and they bro fist. A bit later Carol calls Jen her best friend which was kinda weird since their respective comic book best friends Spider-Woman and Hellcat are both in the game but nevertheless it was nice seeing these two in a friendly context again.

What voice do yall read her in? I have trouble finding one most of the time.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8