Page 203 of 249 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3725

Quote Originally Posted by Freud View Post
    I mean, I'd like to see someone like Kelly Thompson give it a whirl but seeing as she's probably going to go to Jessica Jones next, that probably isn't happening. I honestly have no clue who would fit as the writer for She-Hulk. I know I'd want something a lil more lighthearted and fun, kinda like the Slott Silver Surfer (even though it did have some gut-punch moments). I'd like to see Allred on the art, though.
    I think Christopher Hastings would be a good fit for what you want. I think he has shown that he can do light-hearted and fun books with his Unbelievable Gwenpool run, and that run also had a good number of gut-punch moments.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday John Ossie!!!

art by magickmarker

Not much info beyond the image but its not a good looking jen. She is green obvious but her arm pipe thin almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Not much info beyond the image but its not a good looking jen. She is green obvious but her arm pipe thin almost.
    Perhaps, but it seems to at least hint that Jen truly is not going to just disappear after her solo and that they have plans for her... so I am happy!

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

No more emo She Hulk is good news.

Yes! I am so glad that Jen is back to being her old self.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/02/2...-next-relaunch

Jen is also going to be on the new Avengers team.

I love that Jen is going to be an Avenger again, and I love the creative team. However, I am not a fan of the rest of the Avengers team and the fact that it is going to be continuing the Avengers 1,000,000 BC plotline.

Also, they just returned to legacy numbering, so I don't like that we are going to be getting a new #1 issue.
    Last edited by KC; 02-20-2018 at 09:44 AM.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

So, interesting news. A new Avengers book has been announced by Jason Aaron, and it seems like She-Hulk is going to be a main member!

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/02/2...-next-relaunch

However, it may not be entirely great news for every Jen fan... notice that while Jen is now green, she seems to be still rather more 'Hulk-like' then her normal form. Also, Aaron says this in the interview...

“You’ll see us playing with her powers a little bit, trying to differentiate her more from the Banner Hulk, and make her a more unique interesting version of the Hulk in her own right,”
    Interesting. Perhaps Jen will be more akin to her old self, but still have some left over strength/issue from Tamaki's run? I still think/hope that she will be more akin personality wise to her old self.

EDIT: Sorry Deku, did not see that you have already posted this!

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    EDIT: Sorry Deku, did not see that you have already posted this!
    It's ok.

“You’ll see us playing with her powers a little bit, trying to differentiate her more from the Banner Hulk, and make her a more unique interesting version of the Hulk in her own right”
    This is a load of rubbish. Jen doesn't need to be differentiated from Bruce more, her personality is enough to differentiate her from Bruce and every other Marvel character. And the fact that Aaron thinks that he needs to "make her a more unique interesting version of the Hulk in her own right" is worrying and makes me think that he does not know anything about the character.

Maybe she'll be a bit like Red She-Hulk; For a while, Red She-Hulk alternated between her basic red form and more "savage" muscular version, although this version of her didn't really last that long since the title was cancelled and she got depowered.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I was very excited til I saw that cover... Bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    This is a load of rubbish. Jen doesn't need to be differentiated from Bruce more, her personality is enough to differentiate her from Bruce and every other Marvel character. And the fact that Aaron thinks that he needs to "make her a more unique interesting version of the Hulk in her own right" is worrying and makes me think that he does not know anything about the character.
    I do agree. Jen is my favourite character because of her personality and character. The fact that she is a Hulk who enjoyed being strong and having this power is more then enough to separate her from Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Maybe she'll be a bit like Red She-Hulk; For a while, Red She-Hulk alternated between her basic red form and more "savage" muscular version, although this version of her didn't really last that long since the title was cancelled and she got depowered.
    Thats what I am guessing for. My hope is that we see a Jean more akin to the one we all know and love, but still effected by the events of the Tamaki solo/CWII. At the very least, I think.hope we are going to get a Jen who is more like her original self.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Meeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh... after the Thor disaster, I reallllllllly don't want to see Aaron write She-Hulk again. He doesn't seem to get her.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh... after the Thor disaster, I reallllllllly don't want to see Aaron write She-Hulk again. He doesn't seem to get her.
    My hope is that was more a editorial-mandate then a glimpse how Aaron will write for Jen... I hope... please...

It's nice to have Jen on the main Avengers team again, but that cover and his comments...well, hopefully she'll be used well .