Page 205 of 249 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3725

is Jenny at the 100+ ton level of strength yet? She might as well be, since they are clearly drawing her bulkier (hulkier?) now.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

She's been 100+ for some time now.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member

Loved Aaron's run on Thor and Jane-Thor (Fight Me). Put me firmly, in "I Like Her Big" camp, when it comes to Shulkie's appearance. Maybe she only Hulks up when her back is up against the wall, who knows. I expect how muscular she looks will be up to the individual artists.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Interesting. Cannot quite tell if thats Jen in human form, or Hulk form...
    I agree with Ravin' Ray that it's a Hulk form, it looks like an in between form of green and grey color or maybe the artist wasn't aware of Jens recent developments and it's weird lighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Jen showed up in X-Men Gold today. The team got arrested and she can't get them out.
    Always good to see Jen with other superfolks especially as an Avenger branching out to the X-side of the MU. For not getting them out, well you can't win them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is Jenny at the 100+ ton level of strength yet? She might as well be, since they are clearly drawing her bulkier (hulkier?) now.
    She's been 100+ since the middle 2000s around the time of her solo/The first Civil War.
    Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    Loved Aaron's run on Thor and Jane-Thor (Fight Me). Put me firmly, in "I Like Her Big" camp, when it comes to Shulkie's appearance. Maybe she only Hulks up when her back is up against the wall, who knows. I expect how muscular she looks will be up to the individual artists.
    Definftly going to change from artist to artist even as recent as the (She-)Hulk run the grey form had varying shades and muscular frames. Even Bruce's Hulk at times looked more like an extreme bodybuilder than the Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    I agree with Ravin' Ray that it's a Hulk form, it looks like an in between form of green and grey color or maybe the artist wasn't aware of Jens recent developments and it's weird lighting.
    Yeah, I think you guys are right. It certainly seems possible that Jen may have several different Hulk forms now. Then again, it could just be the artist. We will have to wait and see...

So, the solicits for May have come out with two issues of Avengers described in them. Jen is not mentioned in the first, but in the second...
    AVENGERS #2
    Written by JASON AARON • Penciled by ED MCGUINNESS
    Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
    VIRGIN COVER VARIANT BY ED MCGUINNESS
    Variant Cover by David Marquez
    • Black Panther and Dr. Strange battle for their lives deep within the earth…
    • Captain Marvel battles death and destruction raining down from the skies…
    • …while Thor, Iron Man and Captain America lead the valiant (yet hopeless) fight against the Final Host of Dark Celestials.
    And Ghost Rider and the Savage Hulk make brutal war against…each other?
    • Plus, you can’t have a gathering of Avengers without a certain Prince of Lies, now can you?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    Savage Hulk? I guess this means Jen. Sounds like she still may be having issues with her Hulk form... OK...

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Savage Hulk? I guess this means Jen. Sounds like she still may be having issues with her Hulk form... OK...
    Or he could be ignoring what Tamaki was doing. I mean, wouldn't be the first time.

Yeah, I think you guys are right. It certainly seems possible that Jen may have several different Hulk forms now. Then again, it could just be the artist. We will have to wait and see...

So, the solicits for May have come out with two issues of Avengers described in them. Jen is not mentioned in the first, but in the second...

OH GOD. That is really bad idea to continue issues or ignore the end of the series. You think marvel would learn. I mean its one of reasons the book failed. Jen is to good of character to be stuck as bland and boring hulk with awfully explained and plot hole filled PTSD issues.
    Last edited by Supermutant2099; 02-22-2018 at 12:10 PM.

I think the Savage Hulk name is refering to Jen's big mode and going by the covers it seems it mgiht be the case.

Cover for #2

Looking at cover for #2 it seem very much like the Grey She-Hulk just a bit more green and without the scars.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Sigh* I thought we were showing how different she is from Bruce but gotta hijack that more popular name instead of building up her own for sales. Disappointing
    Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Or he could be ignoring what Tamaki was doing. I mean, wouldn't be the first time.
    Bingo
    Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    I think the Savage Hulk name is refering to Jen's big mode and going by the covers it seems it might be the case.
    Looking at cover for #2 it seem very much like the Grey She-Hulk just a bit more green and without the scars.
    There she also has the reverse eyes she had in CW2.

If Jen really is going to be the "Savage She-Hulk" in Avengers then I am not going to even bother buying it.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    As the others have mentioned, 100+ tons, but from that image, it looks more like 200+ tons!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    I think Christopher Hastings would be a good fit for what you want. I think he has shown that he can do light-hearted and fun books with his Unbelievable Gwenpool run, and that run also had a good number of gut-punch moments.
    I actually didn't even think about Hastings! I thought his Groot mini was amazing.

As for She-Hulk on the new Avengers team, I'm stoked. I love Aaron and I think this is also going to be a pretty nice signal boost if someone decides to make a new She-Hulk book in the near future. She's probably the least well known character on the team and and I like seeing her on a cast of heroes she deserves to be on.

art by Leandro Matos

Cool thing but wish drawn better. In Luke Cage #170 one of the posters on his duaghter's wall is a she-hulk poster. Its very badly drawn poster but more because of artwork in the book.