Page 206 of 249 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 3725

Random notion... I was talking about She-Hulks current state in the upcoming Avengers book on another forum, and someone mentioned how perhaps the covers which show a more 'Hulked-out' Jen are to avoid spoilers for the final Tamaki She-Hulk book?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Great vid! I now really want to watch that F4 episode...

Random observation, what do people think of She-Hulk in the 'Agents of S.M.A.S.H' cartoon?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    art by Leandro Matos
    Stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Cool thing but wish drawn better. In Luke Cage #170 one of the posters on his duaghter's wall is a she-hulk poster. Its very badly drawn poster but more because of artwork in the book.
    You mean this one?

Its not so bad I think, but either way, its great to see She-Hulk in another book and being show as one of Danielle's idols.
    Last edited by Valamist; 02-27-2018 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Random notion... I was talking about She-Hulks current state in the upcoming Avengers book on another forum, and someone mentioned how perhaps the covers which show a more 'Hulked-out' Jen are to avoid spoilers for the final Tamaki She-Hulk book?

Random observation, what do people think of She-Hulk in the 'Agents of S.M.A.S.H' cartoon?

Stunning!

You mean this one?

Its not so bad I think, but either way, its great to see She-Hulk in another book and being show as one of Danielle's idols.
    Some of the pages its barley drawn in. It looks have finished after thought on pages. That is what I meant. I am glad too she one of her idols.

Some of the pages its barley drawn in. It looks have finished after thought on pages. That is what I meant. I am glad too she one of her idols.
    Ah, I see. Don't read the book itself, just found that page on Twitter!

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Cool thing but wish drawn better. In Luke Cage #170 one of the posters on his duaghter's wall is a she-hulk poster. Its very badly drawn poster but more because of artwork in the book.
    Cool, I'll have to remind myself to pick that issue up!

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post

You mean this one?

I'm not sure about the non spoiling part as she's green instead of grey/scarred. What I mean is why spoil the color change but not the (hopefully not much) less hulked out form.
    The F4 episode also has a creative use of her transformation.
    From what I remember of what I watched of the Agents of Smash the only thing I disliked about that version was Jen was a stunt actress instead of a lawyer otherwise it was nice to have Jen sorta as the voice of reason with the other Hulks around. As there were a lot of episodes there are some neat moments with the Shulkster like when she reveals she most afraid of freezing to death, when she became a herald of Galactus, and some fun moments between her and Titania.
    Edit: Just noticed that She-Hulk's costume colors are reversed there with the middle as purple and the outer parts white. Maybe Jessica bought some bootleg posters by accident/while drunk.
    Last edited by Sensational C; 02-27-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Astonishing Member

So is gray She-Hulk gone? That's a shame. I really loved that design.

Though she seems to otherwise be as buff as she was then at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post

As of the last She-Hulk issue, She-Hulk was back to green and athletic build while future Avengers covers are not sticking to one design displaying buff and green, buff and grey without the scars, etc. I imagine as other posters here have said in times of great distress the grey form will come out, which will probably be a lot with the Avengers fighting Celestials.

I hope it is. This was a bad experiment that failed badly. If they had done better in cwii and set up even better between it. Then wrote it right then maybe worked. This will go down as era should be lost and forgotten and never brought back up.

So you may have all heard that Al Ewing is doing a new Hulk book called Immortal Hulk, which starts in June. So naturally I ran to Twitter and asked him if Jen will be involved in any way, and lucky he replied with...

"It'll be a little while before the old faces enter the book. But she's one of the people I'm interested in, in terms of a conversation between her and Bruce. (The usual caveats - no promises, what will be will be etc.)"

So yeah, nothing concrete, but it looks like we may get a Jen/Bruce reunion in this book. Al is normally very good when it comes to characterization and continuity, so I have high hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    I'm not sure about the non spoiling part as she's green instead of grey/scarred. What I mean is why spoil the color change but not the (hopefully not much) less hulked out form.
    The F4 episode also has a creative use of her transformation.
    True. It just seems off that what we are seeing does not really match, but we shall see.

From what I remember of what I watched of the Agents of Smash the only thing I disliked about that version was Jen was a stunt actress instead of a lawyer otherwise it was nice to have Jen sorta as the voice of reason with the other Hulks around. As there were a lot of episodes there are some neat moments with the Shulkster like when she reveals she most afraid of freezing to death, when she became a herald of Galactus, and some fun moments between her and Titania.
    I basicly agree. I kinda wish she was more muscular appearance, but overall I liked her.

Edit: Just noticed that She-Hulk's costume colors are reversed there with the middle as purple and the outer parts white. Maybe Jessica bought some bootleg posters by accident/while drunk.
    That... is head-canon now!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

IMO it will never be gone, just lurking deep within Jen's psyche. The first incarnation was way back during Steve Gerber's run of Sensational She-Hulk after John Byrne's first eight issues, as Bleeding Cool reminded us before Tamaki's run:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/10...ulk-went-grey/

And during Tamaki's run it resurfaced, albeit with some changes as we all saw.

Gray She-Hulk is Jen's "dark" side, much as Malice was Sue Richard's dark side. Other heroines like Scarlet Witch and Jean Grey have gone dark too. It can be jarring to the fans, and the acceptance level depends on large part on how well the transition to the dark side is written.

So no, I highly doubt it is gone permanently.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    IMO it will never be gone, just lurking deep within Jen's psyche. The first incarnation was way back during Steve Gerber's run of Sensational She-Hulk after John Byrne's first eight issues, as Bleeding Cool reminded us before Tamaki's run:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/10...ulk-went-grey/

And during Tamaki's run it resurfaced, albeit with some changes as we all saw.

Gray She-Hulk is Jen's "dark" side, much as Malice was Sue Richard's dark side. Other heroines like Scarlet Witch and Jean Grey have gone dark too. It can be jarring to the fans, and the acceptance level depends on large part on how well the transition to the dark side is written.

So no, I highly doubt it is gone permanently.
    There was an actual reason behind grey in that book. This time there was none at least nothing that added up to why. As a matter of fact this was example of why jen drastic change had to be more trauma/ptsd
    Last edited by Supermutant2099; 02-27-2018 at 06:08 PM.

Preview for the She-Hulk #163 http://www.cbr.com/she-hulk-163/

Maybe a little more hinting towards JenXPatsy, not my first paring choice but certainly not against it. Kinda hypocritical of Walters to avoid Walker's questions when last issue she brought up that issue with Bruce doing that to her last issue. I'm laughing that the anti-mutant group wear a "X" on their chest, like the X-Men, the group they would distance the most from. Otherwise this look like an OK story, hopefully Carol or Hawkeye show up.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

The roster for the new Avengers book seems a little underwhelming for me, but I am excited to see Jen on the main team again.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbytes View Post
    The roster for the new Avengers book seems a little underwhelming for me, but I am excited to see Jen on the main team again.
    Yeah it's nice to see her there.

Maybe a little more hinting towards JenXPatsy, not my first paring choice but certainly not against it. Kinda hypocritical of Walters to avoid Walker's questions when last issue she brought up that issue with Bruce doing that to her last issue. I'm laughing that the anti-mutant group wear a "X" on their chest, like the X-Men, the group they would distance the most from. Otherwise this look like an OK story, hopefully Carol or Hawkeye show up.
    This doesn't surprise me, when Kate Leth lost the right to use She-Hulk in Hellcat she spent the entire last issue she could use Jen (8) all but saying Jen and Patsy were a couple, seemingly giving Marvel the bird in the process.

Tamaki has gotten increasingly outspoken on social since her run got cancelled, wouldn't be surprised if she's doing the same thing Leth did for the same reasons.

So Tom Brevoort was doing a Q&A on Twitter, and I took the opportunity to ask his some questions about She-Hulks new role in the Avengers, in particular what her state of mind is, given how the Tamaki solo will likely end. He replied with...

"Yep, you’ll just have to wait and see what @jasonaaron has in store. But we pick her up from where Mariko left off—and in AVENGERS, she’s Hulk."

So yeah, didn't get much from him but apparently Jen will be know just as Hulk in Avengers... great...

Interesting. I do not really see Jen as being queer, but it would be cool if thats the path they take!