Page 219 of 249 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3725
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Byrne's Marvel Graphic Novel #18: The Sensational She-Hulk is included in the MARVEL UNIVERSE BY JOHN BYRNE OMNIBUS VOL. 2 HC. It's $125, for serious collectors.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    Frankly (Bruce Banner) Hulk shouldn't be keeping his pants on either, so....
    this is very true. Shirt rips off but somehow pants and underwear make it out okay
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I'll have to go back a bit but didn't Jen appear in her regular form when Quicksilver saw her frozen in Avengers: No Surrender?
    Hopefully in the next arc or so, she may get something that allows her to be more classic Jennifer and then she can Hulk out when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Good old Terry Dodson. He can't salvage anything with his art. That's a decent hulked up Jen.

Meanwhile, that other cover... how the f**k is Jen's top still on? Does she have anime or manga powers? At least the other cover has her wearing an appropriately sized shirt. Oof, this is embarrassing.
    I guess she gets her clothes from the same place as Bruce Banners. Giving what she was wearing before she hulked out which it looked like lycra so that would give it some stretch to it. If any issue with that top staying on is when Ghost Rider's car hit her with the flames it should of burned away. Still bit more realistic that turning into a ripped white dress back in the Savage days.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I really don't care for how artists are depicting Jen now, from the non-costume to the over-the-top Hulk physique.

I guess I'll at least hope that she's written as more then just "female Hulk" in her guest appearances.
    Also did you see the new look for Cho? He is smaller and has a new costume. It's like they have swapped body types. So if Jennifer is going by Hulk (at least in the Avengers) does that mean Cho's new name will be He-Hulk

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    this is very true. Shirt rips off but somehow pants and underwear make it out okay
    For some reason,I'm willing to forgive the pants, but the shirt part is bothering. Mostly because it looks so thin, and the torso is the part taking all of the hits and fire as well.

I just read Jen Walters Must Die and I enjoyed it but I can't find any info about a Volume 4 so I'm guessing this is the end of the run?

Is she coming back in a solo series or is she just gonna be in Avengers now?

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreshGuy View Post
    I just read Jen Walters Must Die and I enjoyed it but I can't find any info about a Volume 4 so I'm guessing this is the end of the run?

Is she coming back in a solo series or is she just gonna be in Avengers now?
    Yeah. That's the end of the line. She's only in Avengers now.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Oof, Kolins art. May look good at a glance, but the longer you look, the worse it gets.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Love the pose, full of strength and fun! Not a big deal but I wish the gloves and shoes were purple and white respectively.

Deadpool, Spiderman, Plastic Man, and The Tick getting busted by She-Hulk attempting a panty raid of her bedroom.

The art for this is by Nick Butch

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

^ I like the little nods like Hellcat's picture, the different outfits and longboxes in the closet. Also a nice use of Plastic Man's powers

Jen makes a small cameo with her fellow Avengers in Deadpool. She is looking like her old self in a white top and purple pants which are not ripped. So what we are getting in Avengers maybe only for the first arc.

Vans has teamed up with Marvel. You can get She-hulk hoodie (also available as a T-shirt).

https://www.kickz.com/uk/vans-hoodie...prue-139424001

Spectacular Member The Mary Janes's Avatar

Did they ever explain why she's still grey and big in the Avengers? I don't like the way she's written there.
    Patiently waiting for X-Books to be rebooted later this year

Quote Originally Posted by The Mary Janes View Post
    Did they ever explain why she's still grey and big in the Avengers? I don't like the way she's written there.
    Not yet. I get the feeling we're going to receive a, "Sometimes she's green and sometimes she's grey based on her day" explanation.

I didn't mind her gray rampaging form and outlook. It was one of the more interesting ideas for She-Hulk in a while. At least for me.