Page 221 of 249 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 3725

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Avengers #3 preview

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

uhh.. so Jen is a "dumb" Hulk now? When did this happen and why?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Seemingly happened between the end of Tamaki's run and Avengers #1. Someone earlier said (Sensational C I think) that it's possible Aaron was unaware of Tamaki "curing" Jen at the end and continued the savage persona, a bit like how Geoff Johns wrote her in "The Search for She-Hulk".
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Seemingly happened between the end of Tamaki's run and Avengers #1. Someone earlier said (Sensational C I think) that it's possible Aaron was unaware of Tamaki "curing" Jen at the end and continued the savage persona, a bit like how Geoff Johns wrote her in "The Search for She-Hulk".
    I still think the likely candidate is Loki's "Stroytelling Magic" making her "The Hulk" in his narrative.

Earth-65 Jen is just Hulk as well. However, neither she nor Bruce have their powers there. Jen's a wrestler, and her muscles were achieved through good old fashioned exercise. She actually looks just like 616 She-Hulk because she also paint her skin and dyes her hair green.

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    I think she can be big and muscular with a feminine face.... It's the personality that's ugly....
    It's a preference thing. I'm certainly fine with the class bulky she-hulk design. I actually prefer her to be drawn bulky as opposed slightly toned. However, for this current incarnation with it being closer to classic hulk, having a face that seems so composed and calm kind ruins what is admittedly already a not great design.

Speaking of, the fact that she still has those rags on as of issue 8 is concerning. I hope once they get settled into avengers mountain stark can build her something. Hell, I'd even take hulks armor from marvel now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Pretty much this.

I still think the likely candidate is Loki's "Storytelling Magic" making her "The Hulk" in his narrative.
    This is also viable plus Jason Aaaron said that is arc is going to change her powers, so the celestial could be the one that made her like this, she does look bigger than her gray form. But maybe by the end of the arc she will be more like her old self but bulkier.

BANNED

It's obvious the Celestial is screwing with her. Did you guys not read that part of her shouting about voices in her head?

My Avengers artwork arrived it looks amazing.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    My Avengers artwork arrived it looks amazing.

I hate you.... in a good way. Mind telling how much that sets you back? In the $2-5,000 range?

I hate you.... in a good way. Mind telling how much that sets you back? In the $2-5,000 range?
    Not that much but $550 plus shipping

That is so cool! Very jealous.

September She-Hulk solicits .

The Avengers solicit and cover has been posted. But I find an interesting solicit for Immortal Hulk.

MMORTAL HULK #6
    AL EWING (W) • Lee Garbett (A)
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Cosmic Ghost Rider Vs. variant cover by Brent Schoonover
    “THE GREEN DOOR” STARTS HERE!
    • Bruce Banner is alive — and everyone knows it. Now he’s hunted by the government, Alpha Flight, the mysterious Shadow Base...and the Avengers. And someone’s going to find him first.
    • But Bruce has bigger problems. Something terrible has infected him. Something with unspeakable plans for humanity. And the only one who knows about it...
    • ...is the IMMORTAL HULK.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

We know one member of the Avengers who will be very interested to know Banner is alive, foreshadowing for when Jen Bruce meet up again.

Just read Avengers #3 and looks like the last run wasn't ignored as Carol mentions to Jennifer that she thought she had pulled herself together. So it leads me to believe that the Celestial is not just messing with her mind but her powers.