Page 225 of 249 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3725
    Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    So how do you think She-Hulk is going to do in the final battle against the Dark Celestials? I think it's going to be between her and Ghost Rider that deal the finishing blows.
    I hope she fares well, maybe punch away some energy beams DBZ style or grapples with a Dark Celestial. However, with how powerful the DCs have been presented I'll be happy with any helpful contribution she end ups giving.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    I hope she fares well, maybe punch away some energy beams DBZ style or grapples with a Dark Celestial. However, with how powerful the DCs have been presented I'll be happy with any helpful contribution she end ups giving.
    Same here but I think Jen and Ghost Rider will bevthebones to do it, since they have been connected to the Celestials in some way from the start of this arc. Also it might be the perspective on the last page but Jennifer looks to be the biggest (she will be because is the tallest member), she is in the back and istalller than Thor.

Jennifer will have a role to play in the upcoming Fantastic Four book. From the Next Big Thing Panel.

"Every member of the Fantastic Four ever" will play a role in the series, including characters such as She-Hulk and even Walt Simonson's "New FF."

Jennifer will have a role to play in the upcoming Fantastic Four book. From the Next Big Thing Panel.
    Yay! Its always good to hear that the Shulkster will continue her guest appearances.

Hopefully she'll be back to relatively normal She-Hulk status by then.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Giant She-Hulk reminds me of how she and A-Bomb also became gigantic in the Dark Dimension during that last Incredible Hulks story that concluding the wishing well story.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    Yay! Its always good to hear that the Shulkster will continue her guest appearances.
    She-Hulk will also be appearing in Immortal Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hopefully she'll be back to relatively normal She-Hulk status by then.
    From what I have seen from the covers of FF and IH she is still in torn clothing with glowing eyes. I think that after this first arc has finished we'll get an answer for her (like being affect by the Celestial). She has had a few guest appearances in otber books; such as Deadpool, Captain Marvel, Infinity Wars and Squirrel Girl where she has appeared more like her classic self. Though she hulks out in Squirrel Girl. So I am thinking after this arc she be more like herself but hulks out when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Giant She-Hulk reminds me of how she and A-Bomb also became gigantic in the Dark Dimension during that last Incredible Hulks story that concluding the wishing well story.

Oh yeah but its magic this time and not gamma radation so Jen has more control plus she and the rest of the world will remember this time. Also oddly enough Dr Strange was there that time too.
    Last edited by comicfan298; 07-23-2018 at 02:44 AM.

Yaasss! It’s amazing how many careers and spin offs the ff helped launch

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

She-Hulk as Glamazonia from Sensational She-Hulk #1.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Hey kitty gurl! It’s your world!

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Fandango View Post
    God that's depressing. Costume people, come the hell on!

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    God that's depressing. Costume people, come the hell on!
    She is dressed like that on the Immortal Hulk cover too but she has better hair.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

She is dressed like that on the Immortal Hulk cover too but she has better hair.
    Haven't seen the cover.

God, Jen is never catching a break, is she? Gonna be one hell of an article to write.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Fandango View Post
    I think she looks great here but I agree an actual costume would be preferred. Don't know if Herbie is cute or creepy there hugging She-Hulk's legs like it is.