Page 228 of 249 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3725

What's with that hair style? Neither Nat nor Jen usually wear their hair in odangos, so why does their fusion?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What's with that hair style? Neither Nat nor Jen usually wear their hair in odangos, so why does their fusion?
    Actually my off the cuff impression was that it was Harley Quinn, then Lyra because of the green skin red hair combo.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Avengers #6 came out today and... it kind of went by in a blur. It's not very engaging, it feels like a lot of visual noise, and don't remember a thing about the story. I know Jen was in there and she basically just spouting off Hulk fan fiction lines over and over again. It's so bad that if I could follow what was happening I might have been bothered. But... it just leaves me feeling so hollow and empty. Seriously, just replace her with Bruce Banner when he was dumber hulk and you wouldn't have to change the script it feels like.

so is she dating Thor now?
    The J-man

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    it would seem as such.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I guess? Aaron did a crap awful job of building it up if he did. Then again, his comic does read kind of like fan fiction, so why not!

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Avengers #6 came out today and... it kind of went by in a blur. It's not very engaging, it feels like a lot of visual noise, and don't remember a thing about the story. I know Jen was in there and she basically just spouting off Hulk fan fiction lines over and over again. It's so bad that if I could follow what was happening I might have been bothered. But... it just leaves me feeling so hollow and empty. Seriously, just replace her with Bruce Banner when he was dumber hulk and you wouldn't have to change the script it feels like.
    Cause decades of character development and proving she more then hulk boobs was all bad. WTF? This is seriously bad and I keep asking and begging for go back to normal. This is just bad and all ways. "She got new powers" We saw once. Doesn't change character is shell of former self. Doesn't even feel same character anymore.

And here's the damn thing. A Thor and She-Hulk romance? Could be fun. Could be interesting. However, it feels like we're being tossed into it when the two have little to no chemistry and it really isn't a romance between the two characters. It's a romance between Thor and fan fic Hulk, not Jennifer Walters, not She-Hulk, not even Bruce Banner Hulk.

BANNED

I'm pretty sure this whole thing will be discussed what sooner or later. The thing you guys have to know is that Jason Aaron has maps out a lot of things for stories.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Jen in Avengers: Wakanda Forever was similar to the main Avengers book but Black Panther calls her She-Hulk instead of Hulk. She does fare well against a mimic version of herself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    Jen in Avengers: Wakanda Forever was similar to the main Avengers book but Black Panther calls her She-Hulk instead of Hulk. She does fare well against a mimic version of herself.
    A She-Hulk clone can't compare to the original. She-Hulk is always awesome regardless. So yeah, got a kick out of that.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Cause decades of character development and proving she more then hulk boobs was all bad. WTF? This is seriously bad and I keep asking and begging for go back to normal. This is just bad and all ways. "She got new powers" We saw once. Doesn't change character is shell of former self. Doesn't even feel same character anymore.
    It's even more strange that in FF#1 she was acting normal again, but was also grey???

Honestly, at this point, I feel like someone, maybe Cebulski, forced her onto the avengers book because none of this is adding up.

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    It's even more strange that in FF#1 she was acting normal again, but was also grey???

Honestly, at this point, I feel like someone, maybe Cebulski, forced her onto the avengers book because none of this is adding up.
    She was her humanself in FF#1.

I have a few thoughts with what's going on with Jennifer.

Being called She-Hulk. The Hulk name wasn't going to stick. I just think she will just refer this version of herself as Hulk, while those who know her will either call her Jen or She-Hulk.

I am not defending the decision for her be this way. I can say she is different from her cousin at least the current incarnation (if you been reading Immortal Hulk you will know) is quite smart and articulated while is not. But there are also small differences too. Hulk knows she is Jennifer and does not hate that side herself and not correct anybody who calls her Jen or She-Hulk. She gets along with her team mates even sassy towards some of them. I think she can still transform at will.

Hopefully somewhere down the line there will be an issue dedicated to how this incarnation came to be.

Thor romance could be interesting but right now I think it's just her Hulk side which is being impulsive. Jennifer was also seen flirting with Wyatt but we will see how this all pans out.

Incredible Member

I think the ultimate fix for this is to take a page from Peter David.... Jennifer like her cousin is developing different "Hulks" to deal with different levels of stress. I've always liked the possibility that Jen could go "full hulk" when her back is against the wall, but mostly becomes "Sensational " for most encounters.

BANNED

I keep saying, they already explained it was the Celestials that got Jen to go full on Hulk rage.