Page 229 of 249 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3725
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The Wakanda fight was a bit strange since there was seemingly no lead-in, we go straight to the panel where the Avengers are facing the mimics already duplicating them. But of course Jen easily handled her counterpart. And did anyone notice after the mimics dissolved her top changed color from white to dark gray?

As for Avengers, the fact that her Hulk form still mentions "Jennifer" means she still acknowledges that part of her is integral. And I like how she squishes Loki even though she was already shrinking. Poor Loki can't get a break from Hulks either in the MCU ("puny god" beat-down by Bruce) or comics.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelFan91 View Post
    I keep saying, they already explained it was the Celestials that got Jen to go full on Hulk rage.
    But she went full Hulk mode before Eson connected with her that made Jen eyes glow yellow. Plus, with the defeat of the Dark Celestials why wouldn't she return to a more normal state if that external influence is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The Wakanda fight was a bit strange since there was seemingly no lead-in, we go straight to the panel where the Avengers are facing the mimics already duplicating them. But of course Jen easily handled her counterpart. And did anyone notice after the mimics dissolved her top changed color from white to dark gray?

As for Avengers, the fact that her Hulk form still mentions "Jennifer" means she still acknowledges that part of her is integral. And I like how she squishes Loki even though she was already shrinking. Poor Loki can't get a break from Hulks either in the MCU ("puny god" beat-down by Bruce) or comics.
    I noticed that too at first I thought it was because sky was dark that everything was getting darker but Cap's and Storm's white clothing were still plain white.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    But she went full Hulk mode before Eson connected with her that made Jen eyes glow yellow. Plus, with the defeat of the Dark Celestials why wouldn't she return to a more normal state if that external influence is gone.
    Could be a more permanent change thanks to the Celestial.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

Yeah that was great, perfect timing plus she did pretty well against the Celestials. As for the shirt colour change just a mistake that wasn't corrected.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Continued..

INFINITY WARS: INFINITY WARPS #1 (of 2)

RYAN NORTH, MARIKO TAMAKI & JIM ZUB (W)
    NATACHA BUSTOS, FRANCISCO HERRERA & Ozgur Yildirim (A)
    Cover by FRANCISCO HERRERA
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY ADAM KUBERT
    DESIGN VARIANT COVER BY FRANSICO HERRERA

When you gaze into the warp…you get more stories of mad Two-In-One heroes! Read about the Star Siblings of the Warped Universe – MISTER INVISIBLE and HOT ROCKS, the TERRIFIC TWO! Then, see how the covert programs of the Green Room created the gamma-powered GREEN WIDOW! And join MOON SQUIRREL AND TIPPYSAUR as they save the planet from the most dangerous threat it’s ever faced!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    As a Jen and Natalia fan, this is like the chocolate bar falling into the peanut butter. The hairstyle is a curious choice, but frankly it makes her adorable. Her smile tells me she won't be some dour Russian She-Hulk, but someone who could be a real hoot!

Could be a more permanent change thanks to the Celestial.
    Lets hope not. I would hope marvel smarten up and undo whatever happen. Not going to hold my breath but they are more and more undoing the hard work of 30 years of comics for the character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Lets hope not. I would hope marvel smarten up and undo whatever happen. Not going to hold my breath but they are more and more undoing the hard work of 30 years of comics for the character.
    Characters change and evolve. I'll take this over white woman in a Japanese woman's body. (Man, thank god for Jim Zub)

Characters change and evolve. I'll take this over white woman in a Japanese woman's body. (Man, thank god for Jim Zub)
    I agree that characters should undergo change, variety is the spice of life. However, this change is a net loss. One of the few very intelligent women of the MU has been reduced to a savage's level. Her personality is now interchangeable with any savage Hulk personality. The additional strength and new power is nice but when you ask fans what they like about a character most will first list who they are, what they are willing to do instead of what they can do. Sure this is certainly better than that but just because a bland meal didn't give me food poisoning mean I should be satisfied with the current product.

Aaron's mediocrity in Avengers have proved that what happened to Jennifer is not evolution, but the contrary. Tamaki ended her run setting up the recovery of Jennifer, but Aaron ignored it in favor of a bad romance fanfiction of Thor and a random FemHulk (that abomination he had written is not Jennifer and will never be She-Hulk).

Jen had already evolved. This is more of a regression.

BANNED

It's kind of a throwback to her Savage She-Hulk days, which, I'm can be fine with. Besides, she looks cooler and badass being more buff.

It's kind of a throwback to her Savage She-Hulk days, which, I'm can be fine with. Besides, she looks cooler and badass being more buff.
    Perhaps. But it's not an evolution as you said.

Not really. Plus character evolved beyond savage she-hulk days. To good to be wasted by badly explained changes. 2 years later still trying to get full answers.

what sort of personality does the Green Widow have?

Has Jennifer ever gotten to know anyone from the Planet Hulk/Sakaar era?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what sort of personality does the Green Widow have?

Has Jennifer ever gotten to know anyone from the Planet Hulk/Sakaar era?
    We don't know yet but based on the cover she seems fun.
    I think they fought together at some point but not sure.

In gaming news, you can use She-Hulk in battle now in Avengers Academy. She was in the game before but now you can level her up to fight. She's part of the SHIELD event going on as Nick Fury's secret big gun. You can unlock her and her roller derby outfit if you're feeling ambitious. Now if you'll excuse me, I got some material to farm.