Page 237 of 249 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 3725

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    That looks great But judging from the other statue in this line this is going to be around $500 Mark.
    Price range and lack of room always kept me from buying these kinda statues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    Here is hoping it goes well as I don't have hope after Aaron wrote Jen Walters.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Ehhhh...

“As we saw last issue, she’s got a lot of anger in her at Bruce, and it comes out in her Hulk role,” Ewing explained. “It’s been interesting seeing what Jason’s [Aaron] been doing with her [in Avengers], and we ended up using a lot of that – her new mode of speaking, her more monstrous form. There’s a moment between the two Hulks that I think fans of both will be interested to see.”
    :/

Unless that moment is She-Hulk talking with Hulk, and Hulk and "Hulk"-lite then I'm not going to be interested.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I'll be curious to know if both talks (in human and Hulk forms) will be physical, or mental like an Astral Plane.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I saw this a few days ago. I sighed hard because of how bad the issue out was between them. Their first interactions should have been done right not this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    I saw this a few days ago. I sighed hard because of how bad the issue out was between them. Their first interactions should have been done right not this way.
    To be fair Brian Banner is probably egging this on somewhat. It's been implied his mere presence causes insane aggression in people, doubly so if they're gamma powered.

And Jen does share his blood if not directly...

it seems she will be the only one who stands a chance against him I guess.
    Last edited by GodThor; 10-04-2018 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    That is stunning! Makes me extra sad that I'll be missing NYCC this year. On the other end of the emotional spectrum, it makes me happy that they referenced the time she pulled the taxi door when she returned to Earth after training with Gamora.

Oof that's some price tag shock. Looks like I got some thinking to do.
    If it helps there most likely have a payment plan so you don't have to pay it all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Price range and lack of room always kept me from buying these kinda statues.
    Same here, I have the PF She-Hulk and she is huge, I have no doubt this one will be pretty big too.

That is going to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    To be fair Brian Banner is probably egging this on somewhat. It's been implied his mere presence causes insane aggression in people, doubly so if they're gamma powered.

And Jen does share his blood if not directly...
    This plus that Bruce mentioned he owed a lot to a lot of people which I assume his cousin is one of them to then goad Jennifer like that. Doesn't seem like Bruce.

it seems she will the only one stand a chance against him I guess.
    Looking at the preview it is looking very likely.

Avengers #9 preview. It confirms Jen can still become She-Hulk.

I'm looking forward to Gail Simone writing Jen in the wedding special.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

I swear Jen keeps ripping her clothes off like that she's going to end up getting arrested for indecent exposure .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I swear Jen keeps ripping her clothes off like that she's going to end up getting arrested for indecent exposure .
    let me get this straight. You're an officer and you see this green super strong gamma irradiated woman scantily clad in a public venue..... and your plan is to arrest this woman?

The J-man

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    let me get this straight. You're an officer and you see this green super strong gamma irradiated woman scantily clad in a public venue..... and your plan is to arrest this woman?

But think of the children. The time a boob got exposed during the 2004 Super Bowl, the world practically cracked in half.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

I enjoy Shulkie's and Medusa use of powers here, you know he's good when Jen reacts that much hehe, and its cute that Invisible Woman is giving the play by play to Alicia.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    But think of the children. The time a boob got exposed during the 2004 Super Bowl, the world practically cracked in half.
    Don't worry she's with superpower friends who'll cover her in hair, rocks, or just make those parts invisible.
    invisiblewoman&she-Hulk.jpg