Page 240 of 249 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 3725

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Cut out the rest but you have a very fair assessment and I agree with you.
    Thanks Ray.

Something different, Avengers #227 fan mail, with reactions to She-Hulk's first team adventure in #222.

That's great.

Supergirl's Pal is so gonna love this! A She-Hulk/Supergirl mash-up. From CBR's Worlds Collide: 25 Crazy Marvel And DC Fan Mashups We Wish Were Real.

The Red Power Girl is great too.

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    So, I am going to get a She-Hulk tattoo in the next few months, but I am not 100% sure what picture to have. It will take up half my forearm. Its between these two pics at the moment... anyone got suggestions for other Jen pics I could use?
    How about your avatars that's an awesome pic of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    She-Hulk January Solicitations

AVENGERS #12
    JASON AARON (W) • ED McGUINNESS (A)
    COVER BY ALAN DAVIS
    MARVEL 80TH VARIANT COVER BY PHIL NOTO
    THE ALL-NEW SECRET AVENGERS!
    It’s hard to run the Avengers without a support staff. And for a team as wild, weird and insanely powerful as this new Avengers squad, just one Jarvis would never do. Luckily, Black Panther has assembled the wildest and weirdest support staff you’ve ever seen. Meet Gorilla Man, Ka-Zar and the rest of the Agents of Wakanda.

DEAD MAN LOGAN #3 (of 12)
    ED BRISSON (W) • MIKE HENDERSON(A)
    Cover by DECLAN SHALVEY
    VARIANT COVER BY RYAN BENJAMIN
    DEATH PAYS ALL DEBTS…
    Mysterio means to set in motion the massacre at the crux of Old Man Logan’s apocalyptic future timeline. But who is pulling his strings? The master of illusion’s newest benefactors will surprise you!

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE SAVAGE SHE-HULK VOL. 2 HC
    Written by DAVID ANTHONY KRAFT
    Penciled by MIKE VOSBURG with ALAN KUPPERBERG
    Cover by MIKE VOSBURG
    The Savage She-Hulk is back in a second Marvel Masterworks edition, concluding her original series! Conflict rages not just between She-Hulk and the many super-powered enemies we have in store, but also between Jennifer Walters and She-Hulk! Our heroine’s two halves are in a battle for control as She-Hulk fights transforming back into Jen Walters, while Jen risks losing herself to the She-Hulk’s power. And each persona has her own romantic interest – it ain’t easy being green! It all leads to a new status quo that will carry the She-Hulk into the decades of success ahead. Topping it off is a TWO-IN-ONE adventure starring She-Hulk and the Thing by Shulkie scribe David Anthony Kraft that tilts the green gal-iath toward her future comedic exploits! Collecting SAVAGE SHE-HULK #15-25 and MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (1974) #88.
    304 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91718-0
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE SAVAGE SHE-HULK VOL. 2 HC — VARIANT EDITION VOL. 274 (DM ONLY)

Looks like a pretty good month for Jen Walters, a team appearance, a cameo with the other Avengers in an x-book, and of course the 2nd half of her first solo series coming out with a Thing team up issue added on. I didn't include Avengers #13 as its a flashback issue.
    It would be fun to have Wasp and She-Hulk interact again. Dead Man Logan might be the first time that Jen and Clint have talked since CW2 happened, although I don't imagine it will be dealt with in cameo type of appearance.
    Awesome, missed the Dead Man Logan solicit will be picking up as well as that Savage She-Hulk Master Works volume 2.

In the free Marvel Universe magazine there is concept art for the Green Widow.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Now if she can meet Mustang the AU son of She-Hulk and Hawkeye!

Posted this in one of the comics cover contests:
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

She looks adorable in a dorky kind of way.

True, she matched Hulk in strength and only lost because he got into her head.
    yeah, she is definitely one of the physically strongest superheroes there is.

Thor is trash now.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Neat. Does anyone know what the text says, even in the magazine its too small to read?

In the new Marvel mobile game, Battle Lines, She-Hulk has a great ability which allows her to gain 50 HP/Attack for every other character on the field so if your opponent ignores her even for couple turns she nearly becomes unstoppable.

Neat. Does anyone know what the text says, even in the magazine its too small to read?
    It says she is a warp of She-Hulk and Black Widow (Will her alias be Jennifer Romanova or Natasha Walters? It does say here.) What colour her hair skin and clothes should be.

In the new Marvel mobile game, Battle Lines, She-Hulk has a great ability which allows her to gain 50 HP/Attack for every other character on the field so if your opponent ignores her even for couple turns she nearly becomes unstoppable.
    That's cool.

It says she is a warp of She-Hulk and Black Widow (Will her alias be Jennifer Romanova or Natasha Walters? It does say here.) What colour her hair skin and clothes should be.

That's cool.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Awesome that She-Hulk got one of these. Pretty good summary and has a decent selection of artwork.

https://www.cbr.com/captain-marvel-k...n-interview/3/
    Yay for Kelly Thompson writing She-Hulk again in her first Cap Marvel arch!

Awesome that She-Hulk got one of these. Pretty good summary and has a decent selection of artwork.

Awesome, If Kelly gets a chance I think she would like write a She-Hulk solo book. As for how Jennifer will look in Captain Marvel just check out this week's X-men Red where she guest stars with her fellow Avengers. But that's not all Jennifer Walters also appears in human form Marvel Knights 20 #1.

Then next week Jen will be appearing in Avengers #10/700, Fantastic Four #3 and Infinity Warps as the Black Widow/She-Hulk warp the Green Widow.

Awesome, If Kelly gets a chance I think she would like write a She-Hulk solo book. As for how Jennifer will look in Captain Marvel just check out this week's X-men Red where she guest stars with her fellow Avengers. But that's not all Jennifer Walters also appears in human form Marvel Knights 20 #1.

Then next week Jen will be appearing in Avengers #10/700, Fantastic Four #3 and Infinity Warps as the Black Widow/She-Hulk warp the Green Widow.
    I think so too even her avatar is/was She-Hulk on this site. That would make me very happy as I've enjoyed everything I've read from her.

I love how Jen is popping all over the MU lately . I wonder if She-Hulk is a possible contender for most guest appearances with Spidey and Wolverine. Its certainly a nice perk for us Shulkie fans.

Spectacular Member

That video makes me miss the era when artists weren't afraid to draw She-Hulk sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This was awesome.

This is also fantastic. Really enjoyed Thompson's Jen back in A-Force. Not a huge fan of Carol but excited nonetheless. Hoping a good solo book is in the works for 2019.