Page 3 of 249 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Preview for #4 is up, guest-starring Matt Murdock!
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=21473
    I can't wait to read this issue. This is the first time they have ever spoken to each other as lawyers (outside House of M).

--
    By Kyoffie12

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    I personally love Pulido's art, but I can see how it's not everyone's bag.

I think we can all agree that it's preferable to Bobillo's, right?
    No sir. You are mistaken. Bobillo was fantastic. Clearly the superior product.
    Don't get me wrong I love the new series. It's a Jen solo so its the best thing MARVEL is currently doing on that fact alone. Yet the art has yet to grab me, I don't hate him like a lot of posters. I want to like Pulido. I try but I really don't think he is the right guy for this book. I look forward to when they replace him. Either way the new series is a must buy!

So great to see The Shulkamanics rounding up!

I'm really trying to catch on the things I might have missed. Have any guest artists been announced yet? How is the animated series doing along with She-Hulk's appearance (for those who have been watching)? Is She-Hulk making her presence known in Mighty Avengers? Why are Wada covers so good?

By the way, if no one has done so already, check out Callie Cosplay. She had this Gamora I saw a while back which is pretty damn amazing. Just found out she did Savage She-Hulk! And extra pics of her beating up Betty Ross.

Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S. View Post
    By the way, if no one has done so already, check out Callie Cosplay. She had this Gamora I saw a while back which is pretty damn amazing. Just found out she did Savage She-Hulk! And extra pics of her beating up Betty Ross.

Check it out.
    Its pretty awesome, I think that is her cosplaying as Betty too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiatu View Post
    No sir. You are mistaken. Bobillo was fantastic. Clearly the superior product.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    New issue looks great. I dread the day Marvel decides to make this a $3.99 book.
    Yeah, especially because that will mean the book's on borrowed time and they're trying to milk a few more bucks before they cancel it...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    I can't wait to read this issue. This is the first time they have ever spoken to each other as lawyers (outside House of M).

--
    By Kyoffie12

Cute image.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Lol

So what do we have to do to bring more attention to She-Hulk so that she can appear in a movie? Or even a Netflix series? The Netflix series can be such a winner as people in the past have discussed how the show can mix up comedy, super hero-ing, drama in the courtroom, and maybe a little 4th wall breakage!

Let this be true also. Introduce Jen here if no series is planned for her.
    http://spinoff.comicbookresources.co...medium=twitter

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Cute image.
    I know, got to love the fact you have somebody who can flip a train with her little finger can be so adorable.

So what do we have to do to bring more attention to She-Hulk so that she can appear in a movie? Or even a Netflix series? The Netflix series can be such a winner as people in the past have discussed how the show can mix up comedy, super hero-ing, drama in the courtroom, and maybe a little 4th wall breakage!

There is demand for more female heroes, we have Black Widow, Sif and we have Scarlet Witch and Gamora coming. I think she is planned to appear at some point (Jen is one of the more high profile female superheroes) and If the Hulk sequel rumor is true that would be the best place to introduce her.

Ah Test, how I have missed you!
    I will have to give this some serious thought. As you know I always encourage writing an email or two. Currently I am making a nuisance of myself over at Gaz and on their forums. Can you believe Jen is still not playable? Boggles the mind!

Oh no! I've been Urkeled!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiatu View Post
    Currently I am making a nuisance of myself over at Gaz and on their forums. Can you believe Jen is still not playable? Boggles the mind!
    I assume this is for Marvel Heroes? Yes, the game has a slower release of characters than SHSO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I assume this is for Marvel Heroes? Yes, the game has a slower release of characters than SHSO.
    You assume correct Ray. Was so sad that Jen didn't make launch and here we are almost a year later and no confirmed date. It's a travesty I tells ya

I really hope she does show up in the Cinematic Universe soon. Ruffalo's Banner has really helped and it would be great to see character interaction with a movie version of Jen. Plus then the chance of a spinoff movie of her own from that would be super awesome. How could you not love it?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    I really hope she does show up in the Cinematic Universe soon. Ruffalo's Banner has really helped and it would be great to see character interaction with a movie version of Jen. Plus then the chance of a spinoff movie of her own from that would be super awesome. How could you not love it?
    I could see them using her for a episode of Marvel's Agent's of Shield next season.