Page 5 of 249 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Take a look at the Mighty Avengers varaint he did, I think he will be a good fit and she will have her long hair

Marvel! Get Tarantino to direct this and make this as a movie now!

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I could see them using her for a episode of Marvel's Agent's of Shield next season.
    I like how you think.

Also, I love this line from a recent CBR article:

It's been hard to find an appearance by She-Hulk that doesn't draw on Slott's run for inspiration and Marvel Studios would do well to look at the magic Slott wielded with "She-Hulk" to find their next TV show, because "She-Hulk: Super Lawyer" on ABC does have a certain rig to it.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=52510

Quote Originally Posted by Supergirl's Pal View Post
    I like how you think.

Also, I love this line from a recent CBR article:

It's been hard to find an appearance by She-Hulk that doesn't draw on Slott's run for inspiration and Marvel Studios would do well to look at the magic Slott wielded with "She-Hulk" to find their next TV show, because "She-Hulk: Super Lawyer" on ABC does have a certain rig to it.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=52510
    Agreed though I think Jennifer Walters: Superhuman Law works better as title for a tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiatu View Post
    Awww, Vworp. I'm not a fan of the art either but it's Jen. She needs your help. Set coordinates on your TARDIS to materialize at buy She Hulk solo! And have a jelly baby as your reward.
    I'd love to. I really would. I get that it's important to support our favourite characters whenever they get a shot, cos you never know when they might get another one when and if a book then tanks. But, on the other side of the (literal) coin, by buying the comic as it is now, I'm basically telling Marvel, "Yes, I think this is acceptable and I want you to keep doing it." And just I can't do that. Not with Pulido making Jen look... like she looks.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Is he trying to make his eyes do what Jen's are doing in almost every panel of Pulido's art?

Come on, man, seriously! Stop that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    I'd love to. I really would. I get that it's important to support our favourite characters whenever they get a shot, cos you never know when they might get another one when and if a book then tanks. But, on the other side of the (literal) coin, by buying the comic as it is now, I'm basically telling Marvel, "Yes, I think this is acceptable and I want you to keep doing it." And just I can't do that. Not with Pulido making Jen look... like she looks.
    I see your point and by and large I agree. I would advocate do as I do, buy the book but then write marvel every chance you get. "I love the book but don't care for the art" in the end this new She Hulk solo is far from perfect, frankly I for one am tired of superhuman law. I want Jen out there in wacky adventures and I'm not a fan of the art.

Still in the end the worst SheHulk drawn or written book is still better than no SheHulk book. As you pointed out who knows how long it would be till marvel came back around to it and knowing them like I do it would be a long while.

Plus it's marvel, wait ten minutes and they will switch out the artist. It's what they do. It's all they do.

Extraordinary Member

I'd just like any live-action appearance.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Today felt like a good time for an encore post:

She Hulk Motivational Poster 4.24.14.jpg

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post

Is he trying to make his eyes do what Jen's are doing in almost every panel of Pulido's art?

Come on, man, seriously! Stop that!!!
    I must say this is funny... but I totally agree drawing a character like that is totally unacceptable

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Lol, I just saw this at random:

So for the feminized Avengers we have American Dream, Rescue, Thor Girl, She-Hulk, and their nemesis Fem-Loki. Anyone recognized who they used for She-Hulk?

Edit: I found the original source, and according to it She-Hulk is Rachel Weisz.
    http://fanartexhibit.wordpress.com/2...ers-wallpaper/
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 05-05-2014 at 05:27 PM.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

The lady Captain America, Iron Lady and Thor Girl look quite hot in those photos.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

So for the feminized Avengers we have American Dream, Rescue, Thor Girl, She-Hulk, and their nemesis Fem-Loki. Anyone recognized who they used for She-Hulk?

Edit: I found the original source, and according to it She-Hulk is Rachel Weisz.
    Besides Loki, they all look awesome.

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

I would love She-Hulk to be in the MCU. Amy Acker is my pick for Jennifer Walters. Any other ideas?

Extraordinary Member

I think that Natalie Portman could have actually been a good choice. Another one who could have been is Sandra Bullock. I'm struggling to think of any one for the present....

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Soule's She-Hulk is discussed in She Has No Head! — Five by Five blog as one of Marvel's five female solo titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

I like the others but if you give She Hulk a bigger nose in this picture she'll look like a Michael Bay Ninja Turtle.

I don't know if it'd be cost effective with the CGI to have She Hulk on Agents of Shield but I would be so down for that. The more they take from the comics, the better the show will get.