Page 53 of 249 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Guess who is in io9.com's "The Ten Biggest Marvel Heroes Not Yet Seen in Live Action" and what her rank is!
    That is pretty awesome with the success of Daredevil people want to see Jen too.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Hope to see more of you CJ especially with A-Force on the way .
    Thanks for the Welcome Back Comicfan298, Great to Talk to you again my friend. :-)

Indeed I will Be Around MUCH more Often, my Fandom of Jennifer has Not Gone Away & I am LOVING the Fact not Only is she in A-Force, but LEADING it, She has Earned that Leadership BIGTIME & Makes Me Really Happy as a She-Hulk Fan to Read & She Looks Grand on the Cover, Commanding!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Love the deviant art work there. There always seem to be nice art work on that site.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks for the Welcome Back Comicfan298, Great to Talk to you again my friend.

Indeed I will Be Around MUCH more Often, my Fandom of Jennifer has Not Gone Away & I am LOVING the Fact not Only is she in A-Force, but LEADING it, She has Earned that Leadership BIGTIME & Makes Me Really Happy as a She-Hulk Fan to Read & She Looks Grand on the Cover, Commanding!
    It is awesome that she is leading a team in A-Force speaking of which we a re getting a nice chunk Jennifer in July. Here are the She-Hulk related solicits.

A-FORCE #3
    MARGUERITE BENNETT & G. WILLOW WILSON (w)
    JORGE MOLINA (a/C)
    VARIANT Cover by KEVIN WADA

• She-Hulk has violated the most sacred rule of Battleworld…
    • …and now A-Force is on the run from the planet’s protectors: The Thor Corps!
    • And while trying to prove her innocence, She-Hulk discovers that one of her own may have engineered her downfall…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    *SECRET WARS SERIES

*Kevin Wada Cover should be amazing

CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND THE MIGHTY DEFENDERS #1 (of 2)
    AL EWING (w) • ALAN DAVIS (a/C)
    VARIANT cover by Frazer Irving

• Welcome to Battleworld - where, in what’s left of Mondo-City One, Boss Cage is the law!
    • When the fascist futuropolis annexes neighboring Yinsen City, who’ll stand up for Ho Yinsen’s dream of universal peace?
    • If you liked the Mighty Avengers -- you’ll love the Mighty Defenders!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

CIVIL WAR #1
    CHARLES SOULE (w)
    LEINIL FRANCIS YU (a/C)
    Promo Variant Cover by Adi Granov
    Ant-Sized Variant Cover by TBA
    MAOS Variant Cover by TBA
    VARIANT cover by Steve McNiven
    Young Variant Cover by Skottie Young
    Blank Variant Cover also available
    INHUMANS 50TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT COVER BY TBA

• The Civil War never ended. Welcome to the Warzone, where six years of non-stop battle between the forces of the Blue and the Iron have split the nation down its center, utterly transforming it. In a world of new alliances and strange enemies, President Tony Stark and General Steve Rogers meet to make one last attempt at peace.
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

CIVIL WAR #2
    CHARLES SOULE (w)
    LEINIL FRANCIS YU (a/C)
    VARIANT cover by Olivier Coipel
    LANDSCAPE VARIANT COVER BY TBA

• Skirmishes between each side continue in the wake of a failed attempt at peace. General Rogers and his forces in the Blue continue development of Project Bellcurve, the top-secret effort to win the war in one epic stroke, while Iron President Stark discovers deeply troubling data about the course of the nation’s history since its division.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

PLANET HULK #3
    SAM HUMPHRIES (w) • MARC LAMING (a)
    Cover by MICHAEL DEL MUNDO
    LANDSCAPE VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    WILL THE DEADLY LAND OF HULKS FINALLY BREAK GLADIATOR STEVE ROGERS?

• Can STEVE ROGERS rescue BUCKY before the RED KING sentences him to death?
    • Can even the powerful DOC GREEN protect Steve and DEVIL DINOSAUR as the trio take a perilous shortcut to the MUD KINGDOM?
    • Vast cemeteries. A valley of skulls and bones. Tribal soldiers and deadly spears that can pierce any hide. This book may be too dangerous to read!!!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    *SECRET WARS SERIES

DEADPOOL’S SECRET SECRET WARS #3 (OF 4)
    CULLEN BUNN (w) • MATTEO LOLLI (a)
    Cover by TONY HARRIS

• The war that’s so secret, the rest of the Marvel Universe doesn’t even remember it!
    • Amid the chaos Deadpool dons…a new costume?!?!
    • Plus: our heroes stage a huge attack on the gluttonous GALACTUS!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

A few more.

HOWARD THE DUCK #5
    CHIP ZDARSKY (w) • JOE QUINONES (a/C)
    VARIANT cover by HOWARD CHAYKIN

• While the world’s greatest super heroes fight to save NYC – and possibly America and parts of Canada – Howard and Tara Tam learn a lot about each other, and themselves.
    • Communication is key in life. Be inquisitive about the people you surround yourself with.
    • RETAILER NOTE: This issue is a HOWARD THE DUCK #4 tie-in!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SECRET WARS JOURNAL #3 (OF 5)
    SCOTT AUKERMAN & FRANK TIERI (w)
    RICHARD ISANOVE & RB SILVA (a)
    Cover by JAKE WYATT

• COMEDY BANG BANG’S SCOTT AUKERMAN and RB SILVA follow psychologist Doc Samson as he tries to bring personal growth and inner peace to a land of RAGE-A-HOLIC HULKS!
    • FRANK TIERI and RICHARD ISANOVE bring you a tale of murder and mayhem in the mighty Marvel Noir style! Will Wolverine discover a prominent citizen’s murder…or be the next victim?!
    • The SECRETEST, WARRIEST book around! Go ahead, name a contender. NO! YOU’RE WRONG! BUT WE LOVE YOU ANYWAYS.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Plus fun Groot cover.

--

Awesome Gary Frank drawing.

Incredible Member

Very interesting, I read a pilot movie planned (she was going to be gold instead of green with red hair) but I didn't know footage was shot. It would been interesting to see but I am not sure I like the idea of She-Hulk not talking. Hopefully she will get her chance in the MCU.
    According to the article, some filming was done in the Virgin Islands where a big chunk of the story was to occur where David Banner ,and Jenifer Walters(Not being cousins in this version) first meet up was indeed filmed. The article made it seemed like Garielle Reece was already a done deal as part of the show. I'm surprised we hadn't seen some make-up tests of Ms. Reece for the She-Hulk. Considering she did a lot of cheese cake cover shots, and a few calendars that decorated boys' rooms in the Nineties. If she had done some of those make-up tests. I'd think the pics would've shown up by now, especially with the nigh unstoppable juggernaut which is the MCU ,and interest is high in the properties.

Anywho, I just started thinking about this project again, and who would get cast as She-Hulk recently when watching the web series Carmilla when they introduced the character Danny Laurence, played by Sharon Belle. A teaching assistant who is a little over protective of the show's main protagonist Laura.
    Exibit A.
    The gal towers over her fellow cast mates in the show,
    Exhibit B
    and heck, first time watching the show, when Danny's charging into action, I can't help but think, "Whoa there She-Hulk !" She hits the gym to buff up,and apply the proper green make-up, she'd make one excellent She-Hulk in my opinion.
    Also, her co-star, Eloise Bauman, who plays Laura, the one besides Miss Belle in both pics. A girl who looks like she trampolines off cupcakes, would likewise make a fine Jennifer Walters to boot.
    Exihibit C.
    Last edited by The One and Only; 04-22-2015 at 04:16 PM.

It is awesome that she is leading a team in A-Force speaking of which we a re getting a nice chunk Jennifer in July. Here are the She-Hulk related solicits.

A-FORCE #3
    MARGUERITE BENNETT & G. WILLOW WILSON (w)
    JORGE MOLINA (a/C)
    VARIANT Cover by KEVIN WADA

• She-Hulk has violated the most sacred rule of Battleworld…
    • …and now A-Force is on the run from the planet’s protectors: The Thor Corps!
    • And while trying to prove her innocence, She-Hulk discovers that one of her own may have engineered her downfall…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    *SECRET WARS SERIES

*Kevin Wada Cover should be amazing
    The Cover is indeed Nice, I like how both She-Hulks Hair & Costume have shining spots to them as well, that is a nice add-on that I always enjoy.

As for the Story, it is making me happy to see & hear that She-Hulk is going to be at a Central Role on the Team, This is Starting to make up for that we don't have her Solo Anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    According to the article, some filming was done in the Virgin Islands where a big chunk of the story was to occur where David Banner ,and Jenifer Walters(Not being cousins in this version) first meet up was indeed filmed. The article made it seemed like Garielle Reece was already a done deal as part of the show. I'm surprised we hadn't seen some make-up tests of Ms. Reece for the She-Hulk. Considering she did a lot of cheese cake cover shots, and a few calendars that decorated boys' rooms in the Nineties. If she had done some of those make-up tests. I'd think the pics would've shown up by now, especially with the nigh unstoppable juggernaut which is the MCU ,and interest is high in the properties.

Anywho, I just started thinking about this project again, and who would get cast as She-Hulk recently when watching the web series Carmilla when they introduced the character Danny Laurence, played by Sharon Belle. A teaching assistant who is a little over protective of the show's main protagonist Laura.
    Exibit A.
    The gal towers over her fellow cast mates in the show,
    Exhibit B
    and heck, first time watching the show, when Danny's charging into action, I can't help but think, "Whoa there She-Hulk !" She hits the gym to buff up,and apply the proper green make-up, she'd make one excellent She-Hulk in my opinion.
    Also, her co-star, Eloise Bauman, who plays Laura, the one besides Miss Belle in both pics. A girl who looks like she trampolines off cupcakes, would likewise make a fine Jennifer Walters to boot.
    Exihibit C.
    She could be great in the role.

The Cover is indeed Nice, I like how both She-Hulks Hair & Costume have shining spots to them as well, that is a nice add-on that I always enjoy.

As for the Story, it is making me happy to see & hear that She-Hulk is going to be at a Central Role on the Team, This is Starting to make up for that we don't have her Solo Anymore!
    Its going to be awesome.

CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND THE MIGHTY DEFENDERS #1 (of 2)
    AL EWING (w) • ALAN DAVIS (a/C)
    VARIANT cover by Frazer Irving

• Welcome to Battleworld - where, in what’s left of Mondo-City One, Boss Cage is the law!
    • When the fascist futuropolis annexes neighboring Yinsen City, who’ll stand up for Ho Yinsen’s dream of universal peace?
    • If you liked the Mighty Avengers -- you’ll love the Mighty Defenders!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    This makes me wonder how they will divide She-Hulk up between the Battleworlds!?

Will we have more then 1 She-Hulk or will 616 Jennifer be able to hope around or will the stories take place at different time periods?! Good questions to wonder about.

She-Hulk is Drawn Very Lovely here by Alan Davis, he does a Nice Job making her hair look Elegant with curls to it & I like that she has a pose that looks ready for battle but waiting to see what is about to happen at the same-time.

This makes me wonder how they will divide She-Hulk up between the Battleworlds!?

Will we have more then 1 She-Hulk or will 616 Jennifer be able to hope around or will the stories take place at different time periods?! Good questions to wonder about.
    there are multiple versions of all the heroes across Battleworld. CB&MD She-Hulk is different to A-Force She-Hulk, or Planet Hulks, or Civil War, Spider-Island or where ever else she's appearing.
    I surrender to the Contest

David Jacob Duke
    The Line it is Drawn

i lol'd..............
    I surrender to the Contest