Page 54 of 249 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    This makes me wonder how they will divide She-Hulk up between the Battleworlds!?

Will we have more then 1 She-Hulk or will 616 Jennifer be able to hope around or will the stories take place at different time periods?! Good questions to wonder about.

She-Hulk is Drawn Very Lovely here by Alan Davis, he does a Nice Job making her hair look Elegant with curls to it & I like that she has a pose that looks ready for battle but waiting to see what is about to happen at the same-time.
    As Captain Wessex has said there are going to be multiply versions of her running around on BattleWorld as for 616 version will be helping out in main Secret Wars book.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

David Jacob Duke
    The Line it is Drawn
    Brilliant!!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

David Jacob Duke
    The Line it is Drawn
    LMAO! That's brilliant! LOL. Thanks for posting that was hilarious.

In case you haven't seen it preview of A-Force.

Plus Alex Ross Secret Wars Homage variant with alternate versions of characters with Lyra representing Jennifer.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

This is it! Doc Green vs. She-Hulk!

And the next two pages show Jen's reaction after Doc tells her what happened to Lyra. She is not pleased!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    This is it! Doc Green vs. She-Hulk!

And the next two pages show Jen's reaction after Doc tells her what happened to Lyra. She is not pleased!
    Looking forward to it and glad to see Jen was keeping contact with Lyra off panel.

Jennifer is going to have a big part in Secret Wars: Civil War.

With "Inhuman" you've become pretty adept at juggling a very large cast of characters. Is that something you're doing here with "Civil War?" Who are some of the heroes we'll spend time with in this series?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Soule
    Well, thank you! I definitely think working with large casts is a skill set that takes some time to develop -- but really, every book flows into the next. Anyway, to answer your actual question, yes, the cast of "Civil War" is huge. Many familiar faces from the original story, but as it's been years since that point, many of them have new or adjusted looks and designs. In particular, Tony has a new set of armor that's just amazing -- Leinil Yu did a killer job designing that and all the other cool stuff we see.

Who else -- well, a large part of the story focuses on the seconds-in-command for each of Cap and Tony. Cap works closely with Peter Parker, and Tony has Jen Walters, AKA She-Hulk. I just can't seem to stop writing She-Hulk. However, they, and all the other characters we see, have evolved considerably since the first story. That was one of the best parts of this project for me. I got to work with a pretty broad brush as far as rethinking these characters.

Yeah I just read that too a few minutes ago, looks like I'll have to add Civil War to my pull-list. And to be drawn by fellow countryman Yu, I wish CBR would let me interview him for this one!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Yeah I just read that too a few minutes ago, looks like I'll have to add Civil War to my pull-list. And to be drawn by fellow countryman Yu, I wish CBR would let me interview him for this one!
    Yeah we are getting alot of She-Hulk during Secret Wars, the official tally so far is

A-Force
    Captain Britain and the Mighty Defenders
    Civil War
    And the 616 Jennifer will be appearing in the main Secret Wars book and most likley the Ultimate End too.

I would add Planet Hulk and while it will have She-Hulks nothing has indicated one will be Jennifer yet.

Ok, how did everyone find Jen's appearance in Secret Wars and Hulk? Meanwhile, the preview for Captain America & The Mighty Avengers #8 is up.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Ok, how did everyone find Jen's appearance in Secret Wars and Hulk? Meanwhile, the preview for Captain America & The Mighty Avengers #8 is up.
    The Art is Really Impressive by Luke Ross & The Speech by Steve Rodger is Epic, Looking Forward to this Allot Ravin' Ray!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

They LAUGHED at my theory SteveGus's Avatar

"At what point do we say, 'You're mucking with our myths'?" - Harlan Ellison

I liked the her interaction with Colossus in Secret Wars and it was good to see the brother and sister relationship is still there in Hulk plus Lyra has been found in the fun back-up story. Just to add Jen is also appearing in Howard the Duck #3.

Those are some funny, funny pages. Howard may you never change.

New She-Hulk heroclix part of the Age of Ultron set.

--

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Those are some funny, funny pages. Howard may you never change.
    Its a great book, the back-up story in #2 was fantastic.