Page 7 of 249 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Quick mod check: I know images are important in sharing appreciation for characters and to make observations. However, to keep load times speedy, I request that you please limit image sizes where possible. (For example, a cover image probably doesn't need to be big in order for people to see it/remember it/understand it; a page where you're trying to showcase dialogue would likely need to be larger than a cover.)

Thank you.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

By the way, in case you missed it, last month's C2E2 Marvel Unlimited panel had this news about She-Hulk:
    The panel kept the spotlight on Soule as the conversation shifted to "She-Hulk, which will see the titular character seeking out another Marvel Universe lawyer-by-day/hero-by night. "There is another prominent attorney in the Marvel Universe, so I thought they would certainly know each other and chat from time to time" Soule said of his plans to bring Matt Murdock AKA Daredevil into his series. Jen, in the middle of a tricky case, goes to San Francisco to seek out Matt Murdock. Naturally, their conversation happens on the top of the Golden Gate bridge -- because they're She-Hulk and Daredevil. Soule had nothing but praise for his artistic collaborator, Javier Pulido, who inserted She-Hulk's assistant into the page, flying a plane with the credits trailing behind on banners.

Running down everything that's been going on since the series began, Soule said that references to "the blue file," the one case Jen's previous employers allowed her to take when she was fired, would continue. That case comes from Dakota North, and somehow involved Tigra, Doctor Druid, Shocker and more, but no one can remember it. "The secret to what happened is a big Marvel Universe-changing thing," Soule teased. It will be played out through the first year of the series.

"She-Hulk" #5 will be drawn by guest artist Ron Wimberly, who will also color his work. Soule said it was important to find an artist who wouldn't just ape Pulido, but likewise be inventive and unique. The writer praised Wimberly's color sense and declared his work, "as inventive and beautiful," as Pulido's.

Other things coming up in "She-Hulk" include an appearance from Hank Pym in issue #7 and more Daredevil and Captain America appearances. Soule expressed his gratitude that Marvel would take a chance on such a, "weird series."

"But it's awesome," Penagos interjected, noting for the audience that in addition to being a comic book writer, Soule is also a practicing attorney.

The writer/lawyer said the book was refreshing for him because he can make readers see that "lawyers are fun. Because normally it's not. You don't hear that." Penagos stated for the record that he loves Marvel's lawyers.
    And some more:
    Seeking to make things easier for Marvel, Soule said, "I would love to write a 'She-Hulk' show."

The panel was rounded out with a fan wondering if She-Hulk was going to run into Juggernaut. Soule told the attendees Juggernaut is on the list, but was not sure if it'll be the first season (which Soule views as the first twelve issues of the series), but maybe in the second.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    By the way, in case you missed it, last month's C2E2 Marvel Unlimited panel had this news about She-Hulk:

And some more:
    Some awesome stuff coming up and it was foreshadowed that Matt will be back, I am curious at what Hank Pym is bringing to the book.

spousal abuse charges?
    I surrender to the Contest

That happened such a long time ago, and Jan's gotten over it; unless there's a new one. Maybe Soule will touch up on a claim that Pym particles cause psychological damage during Slott's run?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

That happened such a long time ago, and Jan's gotten over it; unless there's a new one. Maybe Soule will touch up on a claim that Pym particles cause psychological damage during Slott's run?
    He self-diagnosed as bipolar too, over in Avengers AI. Makes sense, considering his long, chaotic history.

Extraordinary Member

Pym is just unstable, simply put.

Astonishing Member

I asked Soule if Peter Parker would be making an appearance in Jennifer's world. He told me that he can't legally respond to that question. And when I posted my comments about Peter Parker and Jennifer Walters in the same manner as Peter Parker and Betty Brant, he deleted my comments and blocked me from his twitter account, which was rude because I wasn't giving any story ideas.

I personally feel that if a past writer have done so, Peter Parker and Jennifer Walters might make the best of friends as their background and personality is a tale of comparison and contrast.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 05-12-2014 at 11:52 AM.

By Felipe Smith

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    By Felipe Smith

I know that it's supposed to be a speed blur, but she looks like she's turning into a Wendigo.

Just read #4 on my lunch break. "DO NOT WRECK THIS GIANT DOOM" tickled me.

Don't forget, She-Hulk appears in tomorrow's Fantastic Four #4.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

It seems its going to be size related according to this interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Soule
    After that, we get a really cool story in issue #7 with Hank Pym as a guest star. It’s super super fun. People grow. People shrink. It’s madcap.

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Some awesome stuff coming up and it was foreshadowed that Matt will be back, I am curious at what Hank Pym is bringing to the book.
    Well Hank Pym does have a child with Tigra. So maybe a lawyer to draw up custody days ?