Page 8 of 249 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Well Hank Pym does have a child with Tigra. So maybe a lawyer to draw up custody days ?
    That is interesting but its going to be size related, my guess one of the inventors in the Idea Hive play with Pyms Particles and it affects the whole building.

Also read Fantastic Four #4 nice to see the Jen's FF team once again.

Astonishing Member

Well Hank Pym does have a child with Tigra. So maybe a lawyer to draw up custody days ?
    Not really Hank's child; but the Super Skull who impersonate him.

Extraordinary Member

I love this book. The writing's great, but the art is what really brings me in every month!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Not really Hank's child; but the Super Skull who impersonate him.
    But it went too well enough for the child to have Hank's own DNA within him. So biologically he is Hank Pym's kid.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

But it went too well enough for the child to have Hank's own DNA within him. So biologically he is Hank Pym's kid.
    We could nit-pick over the exact wording but I get what Cmbmool is saying, and it does open up an interesting issue about legal parentage of a child who genetically is half yours but genealogically isn't. Pym already acts as the child's godfather (though he won't use that term as he professed atheism) but to my knowledge has no legal rights.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Jennifer will be appearing in her cousin's book 'Hulk' starting in August as part of "The Omega Hulk" arc.

Nrama: She-Hulk, Red Hulk, the list goes on. Who exactly can readers look forward to seeing in this arc?

Duggan: I promise by the end of ‘The Omega Hulk,’ you will have seen not only everyone who has the word ‘hulk’ in their name but also their alter egos. Part of this is going right back to the beginning; I think the thing that always concerned Banner, and a lot of other people in the Marvel Universe, is the proliferation of gamma-irradiated powers to people and gamma weapons. Hulk’s aim in ‘The Omega Hulk’ is to take some of them off the board; we will see if he’s successful.

This story is going to be really fun, and it’s one Mark Waid supported and actually one he had a similar pitch for. So I felt I was on the right track there, even though when Mark was mulling his story over he felt it wasn’t the right time. I’m thrilled to be doing this.

Nrama: There’s already another –Hulk title out there, She-Hulk with Charles Soule and Javier Pulido. How will this affect what Charles is doing there, and did you talk with him about this?
    [Pin It] She-Hulk #4 cover by Kevin Wada
    CREDIT: Marvel Comics
    View full size image

Duggan: I promise you will see both She-Hulk and Jennifer in ‘The Omega Hulk’ run, but I also want to be careful not to step on Charles’ toes. He can keep his own counsel when he’s writing She-Hulk. You’ll see there will be a lot of big, big action in ‘The Omega Hulk’ but some of the battles will be about wits. I don’t want to spoil it, but I think people will be pleased at how She-Hulk fits into the story.
    Also She-Hulk #1 will be getting a third printing.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Jennifer will be appearing in her cousin's book 'Hulk' starting in August as part of "The Omega Hulk" arc.
    Interesting, and Betty will appear as well. I wonder if Lyra (remember her?) will drop by?
    I have the feeling that this story will leave everyone depowered except for Bruce and Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergirl's Pal View Post
    Interesting, and Betty will appear as well. I wonder if Lyra (remember her?) will drop by?
    I have the feeling that this story will leave everyone depowered except for Bruce and Jen.
    I think Lyra is going to turn up, as for who is getting de-powered? It will probably be he lesser known beings. Could we be seeing Abominatrix again?

--

August She-Hulk related Solicits.

SHE-HULK #7
    Charles Soule (W) • Javier Pulido (A)
    COVER BY Kevin P. Wada

• The return of superstar artist JAVIER PULIDO!
    • Guest-starring Hank Pym!
    • She-Hulk, Hellcat and Giant-Man team up to save one of Jen’s officemates...but what else does Hank Pym have at stake, and what isn’t he telling them?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

MIGHTY AVENGERS #13
    AL Ewing (W) • Greg Land (A/C)

• Unlucky for some! The moon is full, the sacrifice is ready, and the Deathwalkers are about to end humanity as we know it!
    • The Mighty Avengers get a new member - but is that enough to stop the Four Who Rule attaining godhood?
    • Or... is it already too late to save the Earth?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

HULK #5
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • Mark Bagley (A)
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Variant Cover by GARY FRANK

• New writer Gerry Duggan (DEADPOOL) joins superstar artist Mark Bagley on an all new arc!
    • HULK is now............
    • BANNER no more???
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

FANTASTIC FOUR BY JONATHAN HICKMAN OMNIBUS VOL. 2 HC
    Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN
    Penciled by GREG TOCCHINI, STEVE EPTING, BARRY KITSON, JUAN BOBILLO, NICK DRAGOTTA, GABRIEL HERNANDEZ WALTA, ANDRE ARAUJO, CARMINE DI GIANDOMENICO, RON GARNEY, MIKE CHOI, GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI, RYAN STEGMAN & MORE
    Cover by GABRIELE DELL’OTTO

Superstar writer Jonathan Hickman revamps and redefines Marvel’s First Family! The War of Four Cities escalates, with the Future Foundation caught in the middle! But as the Inhumans return to Earth, and Annihilus’ forces and the Kree armada lay siege to the planet, will the coming of Galactus turn the tide — or doom us all? When the Future Foundation contends with the Council of Reeds and the Mad Celestials, Valeria turns to their greatest foe! Find out why all hope lies in Doom! And in the aftermath of an endgame beyond imagination, the FF explore the furthest reaches of the Marvel Universe — from Wakanda to the Negative Zone, from the past to the future! Collecting FF (2011) #6-23, and FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #600-611 and #605.1.
    832 PGS./Rated T …$125

SHE-HULK VOL. 1: LAW AND DISORDER TPB
    Written by CHARLES SOULE
    Penciled by JAVIER PULIDO & RON WIMBERLY
    Cover by KEVIN WADA

Jennifer Walters is the She-Hulk! A stalwart member of the Avengers and FF, she’s also a killer attorney with a pile of degrees and professional respect. But juggling cases and kicking bad guy butt is a little more complicated than she anticipated. With a new practice, a new paralegal and a mounting number of super villains she’s racking up as personal enemies, She Hulk might have bitten off more than she can chew! When Kristoff Vernard, the son of Victor Von Doom, seeks extradition, it’s an international jailbreak, She-Hulk-style! Then, She-Hulk and Hellcat must uncover the secrets of the Blue File — a conspiracy that touches the entire Marvel Universe! And when someone important to She-Hulk is killed, and won’t let it stand — but who can she trust? She-Hulk takes on her most terrifying role yet: defendant! Collecting SHE-HULK (2014) #1-6.
    136 PGS./Rated T+ …$15.99

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    I think Lyra is going to turn up, as for who is getting de-powered? It will probably be he lesser known beings. Could we be seeing Abominatrix again?
    Wow. Chock-full of news. You know who I wanna see? Ogress, the other gamma lawyer. She and She-Hulk are overdue for a meeting, hopefully on friendly terms.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Wow. Chock-full of news. You know who I wanna see? Ogress, the other gamma lawyer. She and She-Hulk are overdue for a meeting, hopefully on friendly terms.
    Yeah some good stuff ahead.

The Second part of She-Hulk Agent of Style article is up.

--

By Ray Dillon

Who remembers this?

If you weren't around in the 80s: that's a parody of a two-page ad that regularly appeared in comics, sans Byrne's silly text.

Of course, you had to read the fine print, guilty pleasure.

Edit: And heads up: She-Hulk will defend the Fantastic Four in the trial of #5 of their issue, as many guessed.
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=21792
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 05-22-2014 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Added link to Fantastic Four #5
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Of course, you had to read the fine print, guilty pleasure.
    I think the Iron Man theme song is my favourite...