Page 97 of 249 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 3725
    Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    BTW, Supergirl's Pal, Tamaki will now write both of your heroines, She-Hulk and Supergirl.
    Darth Vader voice: "Impressive... Most Impressive."

Here is the fully solicit and nine covers and two by Dale Keown my wallet is already crying.

HULK #1

MARIKO TAMAKI (W) • NICO LEON (A) • Cover by JEFF DEKAL
    Variant Cover by Dale Keown
    Young Variant Cover by SKOTTIE YOUNG
    Artist Variant Cover by Pia Guerra
    Classic Hulk Artist Variant Cover by Dale Keown
    Hip-Hop Variant Cover by TBA
    Action Figure Variant Cover by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
    ICX Variant Cover by TBA
    Blank Variant Cover also available

JENNIFER WALTERS has survived the Civil War…barely…and having risen from the rubble, she re-enters the world a different kind of hero. Fueled by a quiet rage, she is determined to move forward, to go on with her life, but the pain of the past and all she’s lost is always there – an undercurrent, a pulse, waiting to quicken and trigger Jen’s transformation into the one thing she doesn’t have control over…
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

From the looks of it is the same old Jennifer just a more serious angrier Jennifer. The cover profves that those panels in Civil War II was not just a pale Jennifer she is offically gray, with Gamora ongoing also starting in December I guess they didn't want to confuse people with two green ladies . It looks like A-Force has finished though (at least for now). I am curious to see where Hellcat will go with this new take on Jen.

Also its now Hulk and He-Hulk in the Marvel Universe.
    Last edited by comicfan298; 09-20-2016 at 11:53 AM.

An interview with Mariko Tamaki about the upcoming book.

http://marvel.com/news/comics/26740/...hear_this_hulk

So, is it time to change the name of the thread?

Just read the interview and have to say that the last part was reassuring. It's good to know that Mariko Tamaki is doing her homework and is doing research about the character and her background. Hope it also applies to Jennifer's supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Just read the interview and have to say that the last part was reassuring. It's good to know that Mariko Tamaki is doing her homework and is doing research about the character and her background. Hope it also applies to Jennifer's supporting cast.
    That is my hope too, I like Angie and Heihei and Patsy could be a positive to Jens negative.

With all the big news about the upcoming book I forgot to post the other She-Hulk related solicits.

INCREDIBLE HULK EPIC COLLECTION: FUTURE IMPERFECT TPB
    Volume #20 in the Incredible Hulk Epic Collections
    Written by PETER DAVID & MORE
    Penciled by GARY FRANK, PAUL PELLETIER, ROGER CRUZ, SALVADOR LARROCA, STUART IMMONEN, GEORGE PÉREZ & MORE
    Cover by GARY FRANK

Witness the Incredible Hulk’s terrifying future! Could our hero truly be destined to rule a ravaged world with a gamma fist as the despotic Maestro?! Or can a time-torn Bruce Banner change his own nightmarish fate? One of the greatest Hulk tales ever told fully earns its Epic status! Plus: more adventures with Bruce, Rick Jones and the Pantheon! A monster at Loch Ness — but not the one Hulk went looking for! A showdown with Nick Fury! A royal rumble with Madman! Hulk and She-Hulk double-team the Bi-Beast! Silver Surfer and the Starjammers join the intergalactic Troyjan War! And Rick is getting married…if he can survive his bachelor party! Collecting INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #407-419 and ANNUAL #20, HULK: FUTURE IMPERFECT #1-2, INCREDIBLE HULK ASHCAN EDITION, and material from MARVEL HOLIDAY SPECIAL #3.
    504 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-90470-8

LUKE CAGE, IRON FIST & THE HEROES FOR HIRE VOL. 2 TPB
    Written by JOHN OSTRANDER & JOE EDKIN
    Penciled by PASQUAL FERRY, SCOTT KOLINS, MARTIN EGELAND, MARY MITCHELL, DEREC AUCOIN & MORE
    Cover by PASQUAL FERRY

Hey heroes, are you hiring? If so, Deadpool is available! And he could come in handy as Luke Cage and Iron Fist’s team takes on Silver Sable and her Wild Pack! But Misty Knight and Colleen Wing are probably a better fit to help out the shorthanded H4H — at least until Hercules, Black Knight and She-Hulk come back! But they return just in time for betrayal as the Master of the World makes his move — with devastating effects! White Tiger draws the Heroes into the Siege of Wundagore alongside Quicksilver — but with Man-Beast, Exodus and the High Evolutionary in the mix, who will take the citadel? Plus: mayhem in Madripoor with Wolverine and Shang-Chi! Luke and Shulkie…on a date?! And the end of an era! Collecting HEROES FOR HIRE (1997) #10-19, QUICKSILVER #11-12 and HEROES FOR HIRE/QUICKSILVER ANNUAL 1998.
    240 PGS./Rated T …$34.99

A-FORCE VOL. 2: RAGE AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT TPB
    Written by KELLY THOMPSON
    Penciled by BEN CALDWELL & PAULO SIQUEIRA
    Cover by PAULO SIQUEIRA

A-Force is assembled — but for how long? When a massive dragon attacks, She-Hulk, Captain Marvel, Medusa, Dazzler, Nico Minoru and Singularity spring into action! But this dragon is more than she seems and has much bigger plans — including turning one of the team’s heaviest hitters against her allies! Will A-Force meet an early end at the hands of one of their own? Or will they be torn apart by the looming CIVIL WAR II? For when a predictive vision proclaims that one member is a murderer, Captain Marvel takes action — and a rift is created that sets in motion a chain of devastating events! Plus: A dazzling Thor steals the limelight! The foul-mouthed, gun-toting Elsa Bloodstone will blow you away! And the fate of A-Force may lie in the magical hands of Nico Minoru! Collecting A-FORCE (2016) #5-10.
    112 PGS./Rated T+ …$15.99

THE TOTALLY AWESOME HULK VOL. 2: CIVIL WAR II TPB
    Written by GREG PAK
    Penciled by ALAN DAVIS & MIKE DEL MUNDO
    Cover by ALAN DAVIS

As CIVIL WAR II rages, Bruce Banner’s fate after SECRET WARS is revealed! Was he really cured by Amadeus Cho, or has there been there a disastrous miscalculation? For years, Banner was haunted by his gamma-irradiated curse, but Amadeus thought he was so smart he could bear the burden without a problem. Will Amadeus now become the latest Hulk to be consigned to a life of certain tragedy? When he loses someone close to him, that makes him mad. Very mad. The Marvel Universe won’t like Amadeus when he’s very mad. But one of its major players has his keen eyes on the situation — the Black Panther! As Amadeus takes on a mysterious new archenemy, T’Challa watches from the wings! But when these two geniuses meet, will it be a triumph for diplomacy — or will fists clash with claws? Collecting TOTALLY AWESOME HULK #7-12.
    136 PGS./Rated T …$17.99

CIVIL WAR II HC
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    Penciled by DAVID MARQUEZ, OLIVIER COIPEL & JIM CHEUNG
    Cover by MARKO DJURDJEVIC

When a new Inhuman emerges with the ability to profile the future, the Marvel Universe will be rocked to its core! While Captain Marvel harnesses Ulysses’ powers to prevent crime, Iron Man is violently opposed to the implications. As Tony Stark takes matters (and the law) into his own hands and declares war on the Inhumans, others are willing to fight — and even die — to stop him. And when one of the biggest heroes of all falls, the resulting trial of the century stokes the fire. Friendships crumble, teams are torn apart and the conflict goes galactic — but when the truth about Ulysses’ visions is revealed, all bets are off in one of the biggest battles in Marvel history! Collecting CIVIL WAR II #0-8 and material from FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2016 (CIVIL WAR II) #1.
    296 PGS./Rated T+ …$50.00

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Peter David!!!

In she-hulk news there is report (I haven't found anything confirming it beyond few non con twitter posts though) that Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo will have as one exclusive pops glow in the dark She-Hulk funko pop

CtIIiCVWYAAhTH8.jpg large.jpg

Also on peter david front actually going to get meet him in november at con here in NJ.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Also on peter david front actually going to get meet him in november at con here in NJ.
    Please say hi for us.

Here is an up to date fact site about Jen:

http://www.looper.com/25530/untold-t...&utm_content=3

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    In she-hulk news there is report (I haven't found anything confirming it beyond few non con twitter posts though) that Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo will have as one exclusive pops glow in the dark She-Hulk funko pop

CtIIiCVWYAAhTH8.jpg large.jpg
    That is going to be something to hunt down. Speaking of merchandise with the new push and direction we may be getting more merchandise, I can see new Marvel Select figure (maybe Legends) and there will be more Pop figures and statues. This is all going to hurt my wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Here is the fully solicit and nine covers and two by Dale Keown my wallet is already crying.

HULK #1

MARIKO TAMAKI (W) • NICO LEON (A) • Cover by JEFF DEKAL
    Variant Cover by Dale Keown
    Young Variant Cover by SKOTTIE YOUNG
    Artist Variant Cover by Pia Guerra
    Classic Hulk Artist Variant Cover by Dale Keown
    Hip-Hop Variant Cover by TBA
    Action Figure Variant Cover by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
    ICX Variant Cover by TBA
    Blank Variant Cover also available

JENNIFER WALTERS has survived the Civil War…barely…and having risen from the rubble, she re-enters the world a different kind of hero. Fueled by a quiet rage, she is determined to move forward, to go on with her life, but the pain of the past and all she’s lost is always there – an undercurrent, a pulse, waiting to quicken and trigger Jen’s transformation into the one thing she doesn’t have control over…
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

From the looks of it is the same old Jennifer just a more serious angrier Jennifer. The cover profves that those panels in Civil War II was not just a pale Jennifer she is offically gray, with Gamora ongoing also starting in December I guess they didn't want to confuse people with two green ladies . It looks like A-Force has finished though (at least for now). I am curious to see where Hellcat will go with this new take on Jen.

Also its now Hulk and He-Hulk in the Marvel Universe.
    Yessssssssss so glad Jen is getting another solo! It looks like she is taking the Hulk title and will be the main Hulk ongoing. This should help her sales slightly better hopefully. She deserves it, way better than that lame Amadeus Chow Hulk.

That cover is amazing too! Probably one of the best She-Hulk covers I have ever seen! It is just so relieving that only a few months ago we were worried that she would bite the dust but now it only ended up with her getting another series!
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

I would guess she's not actually going to end up a grey hulk and that's just some fun color choices for the cover ...but then again every time I've made a prediction like this I've been wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Yessssssssss so glad Jen is getting another solo! It looks like she is taking the Hulk title and will be the main Hulk ongoing. This should help her sales slightly better hopefully. She deserves it, way better than that lame Amadeus Chow Hulk.

That cover is amazing too! Probably one of the best She-Hulk covers I have ever seen! It is just so relieving that only a few months ago we were worried that she would bite the dust but now it only ended up with her getting another series!
    Not just the main Hulk book but the main Hulk it would seem which is giving her a bigger push, which is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post
    I would guess she's not actually going to end up a grey hulk and that's just some fun color choices for the cover ...but then again every time I've made a prediction like this I've been wrong.
    She is grey with green Scars, though its not confirmed if this will be her regular Hulk colour or Hulking out Hulk colour.

BANNED

Since Jennifer's Always been green You'd think the grey skin would make carol a bit on edge and nervous than simply sad

I Really want to know just what caused this sudden change since she's been in big brawls before and none of those hit her this hard