Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buttocks View Post
    I'd like to see Rahne show in ANXF. I'd ask PAD in the ANXF thread, but am sure he has already been scared outta there.

Doug on the cover to the next issue, IIRC
    It's nice to have Doug on the cover, AND NOT BE DEAD OR A ZOMBIE EITHER! *all my cries*

Quote Originally Posted by Technarchy View Post
    Yay, a thread just for Doug! So glad to see other fans!

BTW, he has reunited with Kitty already, in Savage Wolverine. He can also "talk to the animals" it seems. Since his resurrection, every "language" is fair game, including baking, LOL

Attachment 803
    And he's super sexy in that panel too!

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Innocence View Post
    And he's super sexy in that panel too!
    Doug should always be sexy! I think it was established pretty early on that he was cute and girls fell for him all the time. Some artists really got it, and others really didn't.

I mean look at this goddamn hunk!

ScreenHunter_54 May. 05 19.00.jpg

Doug should always be sexy! I think it was established pretty early on that he was cute and girls fell for him all the time. Some artists really got it, and others really didn't.

I mean look at this goddamn hunk!

ScreenHunter_54 May. 05 19.00.jpg
    Unf. Death does good things for some people.

I admit, I kind of wish Wells had gone for the sheer WTFery of bringing Doug back at the age he died. It might have been fun to see how he related to his peers suddenly all being adults while being unable to really fit in with the current students. Kind of different take on how Kitty got to be an X-Man back in the day while the New Mutants had to settle for junior status.

Spectacular Member Living Silver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buttocks View Post
    I'd ask PAD in the ANXF thread, but am sure he has already been scared outta there.
    I suspect that he still popped his head into the old forum every now and then, even if he didn’t actually post anything.
    Quicksilver.tk

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Unf. Death does good things for some people.

I admit, I kind of wish Wells had gone for the sheer WTFery of bringing Doug back at the age he died. It might have been fun to see how he related to his peers suddenly all being adults while being unable to really fit in with the current students. Kind of different take on how Kitty got to be an X-Man back in the day while the New Mutants had to settle for junior status.
    He's still mentally 16 though, right? I mean, I guess dying and coming back to life would have a profound effect on anyone, but I think it mainly just made him quiet and sombre. Whether he's grown up and ready to deal with being an adult is a whole different matter. I think PAD said he would deal with this in ANXF? Or maybe I'm just hoping...

He's still mentally 16 though, right? I mean, I guess dying and coming back to life would have a profound effect on anyone, but I think it mainly just made him quiet and sombre. Whether he's grown up and ready to deal with being an adult is a whole different matter. I think PAD said he would deal with this in ANXF? Or maybe I'm just hoping...
    We don't really know. They didn't explain if it's just his body that aged or his whole being.

He was adorable as Kitty's geeky friend back in the day. Just so adorably lovable and innocent. Breaking into government websites just because Kitty asked him to, without knowing what they were really doing.

It would be cute to see that Doug.

this thread excites me, as you can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Ramsey View Post
    this thread excites me, as you can tell.
    Kind of a creepy message but ... Yay!

Doug is so cute when he's in love with Kitty. Emma was(is) such a bitch to the two of them... Evil evil Emma.

So what made you guys become a fan of Doug?

For me it is because his language powers are relatable. I speak a few languages and would LOVE to be able to be able to understand all languages- imagine all the books I could read! Not to mention his power over computers. In this day and age, he should be the most powerful mutant!
    The second reason is his relationship with Warlock, because it's so cute but also very tragic. Ugh, all my feels. Team supreme forever!

So what made you guys become a fan of Doug?

For me it is because his language powers are relatable. I speak a few languages and would LOVE to be able to be able to understand all languages- imagine all the books I could read! Not to mention his power over computers. In this day and age, he should be the most powerful mutant!
    The second reason is his relationship with Warlock, because it's so cute but also very tragic. Ugh, all my feels. Team supreme forever!
    I found Doug adorable from the beginning, his innocence, his crush on Kitty that he's too shy to tell her about, the fact that the reader knows he is a mutant before he does.

Even the way he uses his powers and of course the foreshadowing of his death when Emma tells Kitty that "the grave is a mutant's only lasting sanctuary". Poor Doug doesn't even get that.

All of my favorite Marvel characters have died and come back (or nearly died). Cypher, Gambit, Wolverine, Trauma. The only ones who haven't are Billy and Teddy ((young avengers) and Billy came close to losing everything lol).

BANNED

Regarding the artificial nonsensical aging, my theory is that Doug (now a TO being) simply unconsciously altered his form to be the same age as his former peers. He's essentially a shapeshifter so he should be able to do that, or at least was until he talked his virus into being dormant.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    Regarding the artificial nonsensical aging, my theory is that Doug (now a TO being) simply unconsciously altered his form to be the same age as his former peers. He's essentially a shapeshifter so he should be able to do that, or at least was until he talked his virus into being dormant.
    That is a possibility, still it would be nice to know the why but like many things in the MU we will probably be left guessing and not get any really closure on the issue.

What just happened in ANXF #7

WHAT JUST HAPPENED??????????????????