Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default You Can't Even have a Flag Parade.

Its a shame our freedoms are being taken away from us now. You can't even take a simple piss in public without people getting all mad. I mean , shouldn't I be allowed to take a leak in a city park without someone getting mad ? Hell in Big Daddy , Adam Sandler's character was making it a point to teach his wannabe foster son the finer points of this.

If it works for Adam Sandler it should work for me gosh darn it !

Anyhow the latest way our freedoms are being taken away from us , a simple red blooded American can't even have a flag parade go through a 70%+ black city without people getting their asses all bothered over it.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/man-...e-flag-parade/

What kinda society we living in where a group of people can't have a simple flag waving parade with the Confederate flag. It was just a friendly every day parade where some men and women in pickups drove through the rural areas of town. Happy to be able to drive through and show the beautiful flag off. I mean obviously we can't even have the damn Dukes of Hazzard now. But a parade is off limits ?

Society is going to the dogs. Where we as pure chewin tobacco Americans can't even drive through a mostly black city and wave the confederate flag at people. Next thing ya know , my idea to have Hank Williams Jr perform this in Harlem will be a bad idea.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

You done gone broken my sarcasm-o-metre
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."