mvc4isadream

Default Which comic arc contains all these characters?

Hi all, I've recently been randomly introduced to an arc called X-Men: Age of Apocalypse by a friend and I really liked some of the characters that appeared there (Kirikra, Psylocke, Magneto, Gambit) and I was just wondering if there is any other existing comic arc out there that contains these few characters and also Magik? Thanks and greatly appreciate any help on this!

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Well, you're in luck, as the Age of Apocalypse Universe has recently returned in Battleworld: Age of Apocalypse, which is a direct sequel to that story, featuring the same characters.

Age of Apocalypse also had a sequel series celebrating its 20th Anniversary in 2011. It ran for 20 or so issues, I believe.

Also, for other series featuring those characters:
    Gambit and Magneto have had their own solo series.
    Psylocke has cropped up in various X-Series (notably the adjectiveless X-Men title).
    Currently Reading in Single Issues/Trades:
    Marvel:Hulk (NOW), Ant-Man (NOW), Avengers: Time Runs Out,
    DC:Earth 2, Superman: Earth One, The Flash,
    Titan: Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor, Doctor Who: Four Doctors,
    Upcoming:
    Secret Wars: Planet Hulk, The Last Days of Ant-Man, House of M,
    Marvel:Totally Awesome Hulk, Astonishing Ant-Man, Carnage,
    DC:Earth 2: Society,
    Titan:Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Year 2, Doctor Who: The Eighth Doctor,
    Co-Editor of CBR's Age of Marvel Amazing Line

Quote Originally Posted by mvc4isadream View Post
    Hi all, I've recently been randomly introduced to an arc called X-Men: Age of Apocalypse by a friend and I really liked some of the characters that appeared there (Kirikra, Psylocke, Magneto, Gambit) and I was just wondering if there is any other existing comic arc out there that contains these few characters and also Magik? Thanks and greatly appreciate any help on this!
    What you read was a story about alternate reality versions of the actual X-Men, so there wasn't much follow up with those specific versions of those characters. Some of them do show up in Uncanny X-Force and then in a follow up Age of Apocalypse series, but unfortunately, most of them meet a tragic fate, and now that entire earth is basically destroyed.

Right now, there is an Age of Apocalypse series that is tied in with this summer's Secret Wars event, although it features rebooted versions of the characters with no ties to the originals. Kirika, Gambit, and Psylocke have not appeared in it.

If you are interested in the main Marvel universe versions of those specific characters:
    - Kirika does not exist in the main universe, although her closest analogue is Laura Kinney (X-23), the female clone of Wolverine. She has been appearing most recently in All-New X-Men and will be getting her own title as the new Wolverine this fall.
    - Psylocke has been appearing in Uncanny X-Force and the all-female X-Men series the past few years, and she will be part of the new team of Uncanny X-Men this fall.
    - Magneto has been appearing in Uncanny X-Men the past few years and will be part of the new team of Uncanny X-Men this fall. He also has been starring in his own solo series.
    - Gambit hasn't been used much the past few years, although he did recently have a solo series that was eventually cancelled.