Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Rogue, The High Flying Avenger! Rogue and The Unity Team Appreciation!

This Thread is Created to Discussion and Celebrate the Newest Member of The Avengers:

Rogue!

Here we Talk about Rogue and her as a member of the Newly Formed Unity Team in the Book Uncanny Avengers and other Marvel NOW Avengers Book Appearances! We both celebrate Rogue and discuss her as a New Avenger and her Future in both the Avengers and Marvel Comic Books in General!

This thread is to be Respectful, but also deep and creative talks about Rogue The High Flying Avenger and Support her time as the Newest Avenger!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 05-29-2014 at 10:35 PM.

Great thread CJStriker!! Now that Rogue is an Avenger proper, do folks want to see her join the main team as well as the Unity team? I would love some scenes with Carol Danvers and of course Black Widow. I am all for a new Rogue and Black Widow ongoing written and drawn by Chris Bachalo!

Once she returns in UA #23, I hope Remender also further explores the whole RHOR! dynamic! ;-)

I would love to see Rogue join the main Avengers unit. I bet seeing Sam there would make her feel more at home.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Great thread CJStriker!!
    Your Where the Inspiration For this Thread Jen, This Thread is all cause of You and Your Love For Rogue! ;-)

Now that Rogue is an Avenger proper, do folks want to see her join the main team as well as the Unity team?
    I think once the Twins Arc comes to an end it be Very Interesting if Finally the Main Hickman's Team looks for more new members and Rogue IMO should be at the top of the list to see her both become apart of the Hickman team or at-least have some good adventures with them indeed!

My only threat is with all members of Hickman's team, too big of a team one becomes Wallpaper, so Indeed it be Nice that Hickman give Rogue some Respected page time indeed with such a huge roster!

I would love some scenes with Carol Danvers and of course Black Widow. I am all for a new Rogue and Black Widow ongoing written and drawn by Chris Bachalo!

I think something like this would be a Great News Multiple Part Issue of A+X, having Rogue, Black Widow and/or Carol Danvers have a crossover adventure, indeed that be a MUST BUY Book for me Indeed! =D

Once she returns in UA #23, I hope Remender also further explores the whole RHOR! dynamic! ;-)

RR HAS TOO!

He left with to much of a Tease with this and he needs to follow up on it, he already prove he can do Romance with Alex and Janet, RHOR can be his next Big Couple to Create! =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by broski View Post
    I would love to see Rogue join the main Avengers unit. I bet seeing Sam there would make her feel more at home.
    Ooooh Sam! I have always been a Roganball Shipper! I love the two of them together and there was once a rumor that Mike Carey was gonna pair them up during the Supernovas time. Oh if only!

So it looks like Rogue will return to the Unity Squad in August with UA #23. Here is the pretty cover of the team.

Lets hope we move on from the whole team fighting and get the characters to just be themselves and fight the real enemy... the villains. ;-)

Didn't Rogue encounter Thor when the X-Men were transported to Asgard?

Perhaps Thor and Rogue could teach the others a thing or two about "unity." Though Thor currently has the hots for a SHIELD environmental agent.

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    Perhaps Thor and Rogue could teach the others a thing or two about "unity." Though Thor currently has the hots for a SHIELD environmental agent.
    Oh that's okay. We all know Rogue is still hooked up to both Gambit and Magneto. We can wish it otherwise, but it has been like 20 years and still these two. Rogue just needs some fun times. RHOR! would be totes fun!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzflower92
    Didn't Rogue encounter Thor when the X-Men were transported to Asgard?
    You know I don't recall. I will have to read the issue again. I remember the team was caught and Loki was trying to make Storm his queen. Is that the issue?
    Last edited by jen; 05-29-2014 at 11:01 PM.

Well, it looks like this time Rogue is falling for a man who is even older than Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzflower92 View Post
    Well, it looks like this time Rogue is falling for a man who is even older than Magneto.
    LOL, it seems she always gets hooked up with Old Men (aside from Remy who is only like 5 years her senior). The whole Sentry thing is so icky on the age scale, I try to forget it was ever mentioned.

Oh that's okay. We all know Rogue is still hooked up to both Gambit and Magneto. We can wish it otherwise, but it has been like 20 years and still these two. Rogue just needs some fun times. RHOR! would be totes fun!

You know I don't recall. I will have to read the issue again. I remember the team was caught and Loki was trying to make Storm his queen. Is that the issue?
    You know what would be interesting, that after UA #23 RHOR does start to become more and more real in the book and sometime later UA has a Crossover with All New X-Factor! I like to see what Gambit might think of RHOR how he might react indeed?! ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

One Thing I am Greatly Hoping for when the Team all comes back and the Twin Arc ends is a Costume Change for Rouge. I have never been much of a Fan of the Hoodie Look and really want not only her hair NOT to be covered up but also a combo of her look abit right now with her Bomber Jacket Look!

Something along The Lines of the Image Below I think be Perfect for UA #23 and On!

I like Rogue as an Avenger.

I ship both Thor/Rogue and Scarlet Witch/Rogue Either happening would be awesome.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

I'm also a Rhor shipper as well. Such fun that could be explored with them.

It would be great to see more Widow and Rogue interactions especially if Bachalo is the creator.

Rogue was also featured on the Avengers cover for the anniversary edition that's coming out as well.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Great thread CJStriker!! Now that Rogue is an Avenger proper, do folks want to see her join the main team as well as the Unity team? I would love some scenes with Carol Danvers and of course Black Widow. I am all for a new Rogue and Black Widow ongoing written and drawn by Chris Bachalo!

1.) I would like to see her in the main team I've always liked Rogue so I'm pleased that she's an Avenger now as well as an X-Men member.
    2.) Team Rhor all the way.