Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    I'm also a Rhor shipper as well. Such fun that could be explored with them.

It would be great to see more Widow and Rogue interactions especially if Bachalo is the creator.

Rogue was also featured on the Avengers cover for the anniversary edition that's coming out as well.
    That's right she is going to be a part of the 100 year anniversary.

:-)

Rogue could be scary powerful on the main Avengers team.

That team is already probably the most powerful team in Marvel. Excluding the Star Brands and the Captain Universes, who are freaking cosmic beings, it's got Hulks and Thors and Hyperions.

If Rogue absorbs the powers of her team mates she doubles up on that. I'll assume she can't absorb the powers of a Star Brand or a Captain Universe, but even a Thor/Hyperion/Hulk/ combo all at once would be pretty darn uber.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

That team is already probably the most powerful team in Marvel. Excluding the Star Brands and the Captain Universes, who are freaking cosmic beings, it's got Hulks and Thors and Hyperions.

If Rogue absorbs the powers of her team mates she doubles up on that. I'll assume she can't absorb the powers of a Star Brand or a Captain Universe, but even a Thor/Hyperion/Hulk/ combo all at once would be pretty darn uber.
    She would have unleashed all sorts of havok against the Builders during the ground portion of the war at the end.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

That is indeed a Very Good Point XPac, one I had not thought of.

On the Hickman Team you have Incredible Powerhouses on their and Rogue has shown she can absorb hulks powers, in AvX it was She-Hulks powers and I would believe, but Jen and other Fans might know better, She could absorb other beings like Thor and Hyperions as well!

She has shown she can absorb I believe too more then 1 set of powers at a time and with that she absorbs their memories, so she will have the skill and knowledge in knowing how to use them right way!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I was wondering when we'd get a Rogue/Avenger appreciation thread. She deserves one, since she is an Avenger.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Great thread CJStriker!! Now that Rogue is an Avenger proper, do folks want to see her join the main team as well as the Unity team?
    Absolutely, I would, I've always liked Rogue but have kind of a limited knowledge of her (I really haven't read X-men for a LOOOOONNNNGGG time. I just currently started reading Amazing X-men, Uncanny X-force, and Nightcrawler).

I would love some scenes with Carol Danvers and of course Black Widow. I am all for a new Rogue and Black Widow ongoing written and drawn by Chris Bachalo!

I would love to see some this as well. Cap. Marvel is one of my favorite heroes (top five). I also really like Black Widow so I would love to see Rogue interact with them.

Once she returns in UA #23, I hope Remender also further explores the whole RHOR! dynamic! ;-)

I would like to see this explored a bit more as well.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is indeed a Very Good Point XPac, one I had not thought of.

On the Hickman Team you have Incredible Powerhouses on their and Rogue has shown she can absorb hulks powers, in AvX it was She-Hulks powers and I would believe, but Jen and other Fans might know better, She could absorb other beings like Thor and Hyperions as well!

She has shown she can absorb I believe too more then 1 set of powers at a time and with that she absorbs their memories, so she will have the skill and knowledge in knowing how to use them right way!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...h_variant_.jpg
    I love that image I think it makes her look like a bad ass.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    I love that image I think it makes her look like a bad ass.
    Indeed, I think that be one of the Best points of her being on the Main Hickman team as well, she be an interesting Powerhouse and Great personality to have their.

She would bring her Sassy style to the Team and her usage in battles as well as the Visuals you could get from her on Page would be Stunning! They easily be the Best parts of each issue and help the book look better and could give it more of a attitude profile boost to a book that seems to need it indeed. =)

Here is an In-Comic Example of How Great Rogue Can Look indeed and how the Dialogue can come Across!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Indeed, I think that be one of the Best points of her being on the Main Hickman team as well, she be an interesting Powerhouse and Great personality to have their.

She would bring her Sassy style to the Team and her usage in battles as well as the Visuals you could get from her on Page would be Stunning! They easily be the Best parts of each issue and help the book look better and could give it more of a attitude profile boost to a book that seems to need it indeed. =)

Here is an In-Comic Example of How Great Rogue Can Look indeed and how the Dialogue can come Across!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...6048-rogue.jpg
    Agreed. Especially if she gets written well it'd be awesome to see her on the main roster.

BANNED

Jen, this post is mainly for you, because I think you feel like people have been against Rogue in Uncanny Avengers, when it's actually the rift between her and Wanda
    that got people a little hot under the collar. A lot of things were said in a defensive manner that I don't think represented the way some of us feel. I thing Rogue would be
    a great Avenger, on any team. I hope there is a writer who remembers that she is available on the next round of writer swaps, and she is able to be featured on a team
    that can focus more on her as a person, and not only in relation to being a mutant. It would be good for the character to not only be known as part of a group whose sole
    focus is how bad life is for them. There's more to life than that, and it would be good to see Rogue live it, especially since she controls her power now. The sky is the limit
    for her. Anyway, I'm glad she's on the team, and I think things are going to be different after they take care of business in the next couple of issues. I hope there are no
    hard feelings for past arguments. There are none on my side.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...6048-rogue.jpg
    Ok that picture just made me like Rogue more than I did before. As an Avenger, she could kick even more serious butt!
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Thomas View Post
    Jen, this post is mainly for you, because I think you feel like people have been against Rogue in Uncanny Avengers, when it's actually the rift between her and Wanda
    that got people a little hot under the collar. A lot of things were said in a defensive manner that I don't think represented the way some of us feel. I thing Rogue would be
    a great Avenger, on any team. I hope there is a writer who remembers that she is available on the next round of writer swaps, and she is able to be featured on a team
    that can focus more on her as a person, and not only in relation to being a mutant. It would be good for the character to not only be known as part of a group whose sole
    focus is how bad life is for them. There's more to life than that, and it would be good to see Rogue live it, especially since she controls her power now. The sky is the limit
    for her. Anyway, I'm glad she's on the team, and I think things are going to be different after they take care of business in the next couple of issues. I hope there are no
    hard feelings for past arguments. There are none on my side.
    Hi Pat Thomas! Thanks for the note. I hope when Rogue returns in August we get a fresh clean slate and all the team members of the Unity Squad get a chance to shine and are on equal footing. I don't want anymore Cat Fighting between Rogue and Wanda. They are Avengers now and need to deal with bigger issues like saving the world. ;-)

I actually totally didn't mind the Wanda/Rogue spats. They're both pretty hot tempered ladies, and it made sense in the context of the story.

I didn't like either one any more or less for thier friction. People can dissagree without it being an issue for the reader. /shrug.
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    I actually totally didn't mind the Wanda/Rogue spats. They're both pretty hot tempered ladies, and it made sense in the context of the story.

I didn't like either one any more or less for thier friction. People can dissagree without it being an issue for the reader. /shrug.
    It sure got the fans at each others' throats, though. I'm not going to miss that. I've noticed that a lot of the venom spewers have been banned and faded away.

Hi Pat Thomas! Thanks for the note. I hope when Rogue returns in August we get a fresh clean slate and all the team members of the Unity Squad get a chance to shine and are on equal footing. I don't want anymore Cat Fighting between Rogue and Wanda. They are Avengers now and need to deal with bigger issues like saving the world. ;-)
    Yeah, I think recent events should give them new motivations to work harder. The fighting can end and they can do better as the Unity Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    I thought it was sexual tension and they should totally kiss.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    Yeah, I think recent events should give them new motivations to work harder. The fighting can end and they can do better as the Unity Squad.

I thought it was sexual tension and they should totally kiss.
    a. Agreed, hopefully they will.
    b. Lol.