Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    Yeah, I think recent events should give them new motivations to work harder. The fighting can end and they can do better as the Unity Squad.

I thought it was sexual tension and they should totally kiss.
    1) I hope so!
    2) I hope so!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    I actually totally didn't mind the Wanda/Rogue spats. They're both pretty hot tempered ladies, and it made sense in the context of the story.

I didn't like either one any more or less for thier friction. People can dissagree without it being an issue for the reader. /shrug.
    Yeah, I think the cat fighting is okay. Given the circumstances, it's understandable they might have some issues which aren't immediately going to get swept under the carpet.

I just think it went a bit too far once you've got one of them trying to kill the other. But I think the point of the present storyline is to turn the corner in that regard.

If the drama between Wanda and Rogue is completely gone afterwards I'd be fine with it... but if they still have issues I'm honestly okay with that too. I just don't need them literally trying to kill each other.

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    One Thing I am Greatly Hoping for when the Team all comes back and the Twin Arc ends is a Costume Change for Rouge. I have never been much of a Fan of the Hoodie Look and really want not only her hair NOT to be covered up but also a combo of her look abit right now with her Bomber Jacket Look!
    As long as you're bringing back the bomber jacket look, why not have her in one of the old Avengers bomber jackets? That way you could pay a little tribute to some old team history as well as her own.

Heck, with a touch of recoloring, Sersi's 90s costume could easily be a Rogue outfit.

Also, with all the talk of Rogue and Thor, I'm reminded of the old What if issue where Rogue became the new Thor. Does anybody remember that one? I always liked that issue. Rogue didn't exactly have the best of costumes, but the story was pretty cool.

I do like the idea of a new costume incorporating both elements from Avengers and X-Men. Thus showing more "unity". And bomber jacker is a iconic look from her too

There are certain things in the univese that I'm cool with but Rogue getting called an Avengers just seems wrong to me.

ROGUE - X-Man For Life.

Anything having to do with bomber jackets is cool, because bomber jackets just exude awesomeness...

Rogue_by_Summerset-500x706.jpg

Rogue2.jpg

Rogue12.jpg

Really, all that needs to be done is change the X's with A's and there ya go. An Avengers costume.
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    There are certain things in the univese that I'm cool with but Rogue getting called an Avengers just seems wrong to me.

ROGUE - X-Man For Life.
    It definitely takes some getting used to. ;-). Rogue did make her debut in the Avengers and her origin is tied to Captain Marvel. So there is history. Mike Marts did say that fans wanting her back on an active X-Men team is something they are discussing. I believe she will be an active member of both teams. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    I do like the idea of a new costume incorporating both elements from Avengers and X-Men. Thus showing more "unity". And bomber jacker is a iconic look from her too
    I hope she can get a new look that pay homage to her bomber jacket. That would be awesome!! :-)

ROGUE - X-Man For Life.
    True it can be a bit "startling" to see listed on an Avengers team but the mission of this team does fall in line with what Xavier believed. So in that context, it makes sense that Rogue would be on the roster.

She can certainly operate on both teams quite easily.

ROGUE - X-Man For Life.
    The thing about it is that marvel is getting to the point where EVERYONE is an Avenger. So you can't really look at it as an either/or sort of thing. She's an X-Men (first and foremost) that just happens to be an Avenger.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    It definitely takes some getting used to. ;-). Rogue did make her debut in the Avengers and her origin is tied to Captain Marvel. So there is history. Mike Marts did say that fans wanting her back on an active X-Men team is something they are discussing. I believe she will be an active member of both teams. :-)
    I hope so, I miss her, a lot.

o

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Marvel Details its Far Flung Future in Massive Alex Lozano "100th Anniversary" Art Piece!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=53208

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Is Marvel still playing up the Captain Marvel being uncomfortable in the same room as Rogue
    or has she put that behind her and accepted Rogue. I know Gage straighten it out in Legacy
    but has that changed?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    Is Marvel still playing up the Captain Marvel being uncomfortable in the same room as Rogue
    or has she put that behind her and accepted Rogue. I know Gage straighten it out in Legacy
    but has that changed?
    IIRC Gage's Legacy issue was the last time they were in same room together?