Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Flying? Of course not. Did she just make a field goal? Absolutely.
    HHHMMM...Didn't Rocky do this after running up the stairs of the Philadelphia Art Museum?

Quote Originally Posted by sv4me View Post
    I got into comics so many decades ago because of Rogue - she was my gal. Hope she comes back soon.

Also I feel silly to admit it (especially considering how Breevort shoots them down on Tumblr) but I do hope her & Remy can be a thing again. Sigh. Are all my SHIPS destined to sink?
    Welcome to the Rogue High Flyers on the Avengers board, sv4me!

I think we may get her back in August or September. So that is good news. In what state she will be in is anyone's guess.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Welcome to the Rogue High Flyers on the Avengers board, sv4me!

I think we may get her back in August or September. So that is good news. In what state she will be in is anyone's guess.
    We could get her back as early as next week. UA #20 set it up so that we will probably see her in #21.

BANNED

Yeah considering they face the apoccy twins and then have to face Kang.

What is her exact power set now? I've seen a recent cover where she has Wolverine claws?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    What is her exact power set now? I've seen a recent cover where she has Wolverine claws?
    Well, she's dead, but normally she just has her absorption abilities, and she can control them now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sv4me View Post
    I got into comics so many decades ago because of Rogue - she was my gal. Hope she comes back soon.

Also I feel silly to admit it (especially considering how Breevort shoots them down on Tumblr) but I do hope her & Remy can be a thing again. Sigh. Are all my SHIPS destined to sink?
    I'm still a Gambit/Rogue pairing fan.

Hey High Flyers, be sure to vote Rogue as best lady hero!

http://community.comicbookresources....nd-the-scenes)

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I'm still a Gambit/Rogue pairing fan.
    Me too! I know they will get together someday might be years from now.
    I wanta be Rogue when i grow up.

Hey Rogue fans, she's back! Death could not contain the Southern Belle and Remender finally lets her do what she does best... Save the world!!

So happy that Rogue has returned from the great beyond. Okay, UA#21 was not that great. Not feeling the hug, not liking the lack of emotional depth of the issue. But it is consistent with RR's use of Rogue as plot device. And the art did not help to give emotional gravitas or even to help show what was going on. Kinda a confusing issue and Rogue's moments of holding off the Celestial or power amping was given no love by the art. No splash image, nothing. Here we have a super Rogue doing this amazing thing and it is kinda an afterthought on the page. :-/ I mean Rogue absorbed all the powers, and all anyone cares about is if Steve was jealous Wandz kissed Wondy. SMH.

Can you image if Coipel or Bachalo got a crack at Rogue doing this?

Okay, why did Rogue take the powers and not share the powers? Why leave everyone powerless? Did I read Legacy wrong, but can't she take powers without any effect save headache now? Also why did she take the memories? She can pinpoint what she takes as well. Last time Rogue over-amped did not go so well. Will Remender be killing off Rogue for good or will she get a power up?

Worst Line Ever:
    Give me your sugar, sugar!

I am now a devoted WonderWitch shipper. Don't let us down Remender!!!

A takeway from this UA issue is Tony bad mouths mutants.

As for the way regarding the power confusion, I chalk it up to Remender not entirely doing verifying Rogue's powerset or that he wanted something that would seem more dramatic to him in this action filled issue. Will maybe she will get a power up since she took in all of Simon but I do not want his mind echo stuck in her head much like Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    A takeway from this UA issue is Tony bad mouths mutants.

As for the way regarding the power confusion, I chalk it up to Remender not entirely doing verifying Rogue's powerset or that he wanted something that would seem more dramatic to him in this action filled issue. Will maybe she will get a power up since she took in all of Simon but I do not want his mind echo stuck in her head much like Carol.
    LOL, I guess all those Ronda shippers may have been on to something. ;-). I don't see Simon sticking around. Rogue has had relations with Wanda's dad! It would be so weird.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    I don't see Simon sticking around. Rogue has had relations with Wanda's dad! It would be so weird.
    Yeah, he's role in the series so far has essentially been to be a battery for either Wanda or Rogue.

Yeah just like how much either of them would like to talk about that with the other. Lol.

I meant sticking around in Rogue's head. I think he will live. But yeah, like Rogue he has been a plot device.

Valerio Schiti posted this on his Tumblr:

Uncanny Avengers Jam step by step!

Havok by Valerio Schiti
    Thor by Mike Del Mundo
    Captain America by Kris Anka
    Rogue by Mahmud Asrar
    Wolverine by Will Sliney