Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Hiketeia was really sexy haha

Spoilers forever evil 7:

http://i.imgur.com/YDHqp3w.jpg?1

bat/ww still live somewhere

I just read FE #7. So i assume she dated Batman too? Or are they keeping that old JL story with the dream machine in continuity?
    If there's one thing worse than Trinity shipping, it's double trinity shipping. Jesus.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    I just read FE #7. So i assume she dated Batman too? Or are they keeping that old JL story with the dream machine in continuity?
    If there's one thing worse than Trinity shipping, it's double trinity shipping. Jesus.
    I think it means that Bruce likes Diana. If they date after Supes-wonder breakup.

BANNED

I don't understand what Johns want to do. clearly Batman role should be Trevor.
    I think for now Batman loves her, just that. that continuity with the dream machine was erased by new 52.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    I don't understand what Johns want to do. clearly Batman role should be Trevor.
    I think for now Batman loves her, just that. that continuity with the dream machine was erased by new 52.
    Yes...from what J'onn says, and then Catwoman's question, it really seems that Batman likes Diana...
    At this point can Batman spying on Superman and Wonder Woman when they are in Smallville, and then him destroying the screen in Superman/Wonder Woman when they are talking about the couple be because of that?
    "Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

Forever Evil was really good. Other than that, Johns' JL run has been terrible and the last thing it needs is a love triangle within the trinity. That's fanfiction level or writing.

Just want to point out that this is a WW/BM Appreciation thread. Discussion is welcome on the boards, but if this goes much further you might wanna start a new thread
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Spectacular Member

Forever Evil was really good. Other than that, Johns' JL run has been terrible and the last thing it needs is a love triangle within the trinity. That's fanfiction level or writing.
    I agree with you!! If it does turn into a love triangle I won't be able to take WW seriously anymore! Just like last year when it seemed like there was going to be a love triangle between WW,SM and Orion!! I wouldn't be able to respect her after the way Orion treated Her, I don't like him , after the way he treated her, i still feel the same way now about Orion, I like that he hasn't appeared in her comics for several issues, I even purchased the last issue of WW, which I haven't read in over a year! Just because Orion wasn't in her book!! Is her role in the new 52, to be passed around! First Steve, she's currently in a relationship with SM, now maybe Batman !! Their turning WW into a joke!!
    Last edited by chlj1; 05-22-2014 at 07:50 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chlj1 View Post
    I agree with you!! If it does turn into a love triangle I won't be able to take WW seriously anymore! Is her role in the new 52, to be passed around! First Steve, she's currently in a relationship with SM, now maybe Batman or maybe even Orion!! Their turning WW into a joke!!
    She loves everybody. Remember ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bat007007 View Post
    She loves everybody. Remember ?
    only when Azz is writing her.

I wonder if was a guy dating 3 JLeaguers people would say he is being passed around?
    I don't know it seems really silly to me that a girl can't date many guys

justice league beyond so sad
    Last edited by Blacksun; 05-22-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Fantastic Member

I think is going to be that Batman and WW did a JL# 12 style kiss, but Bruce decided it was best not to date. This left Diana embittered, that is why is she seems to be cold to him like in SM/WW 8.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dangleo61288 View Post
    I think is going to be that Batman and WW did a JL# 12 style kiss, but Bruce decided it was best not to date. This left Diana embittered, that is why is she seems to be cold to him like in SM/WW 8.
    humm maybe Diana rejected him because he is not super strong, doesn't has powers? it seems pretty possible coming from JL WW and the reason she broke up with trevor. it could be nice a change, but the reasons has to be better than not having powers.
    in smww book both seems to hate each other, he treats her very badly. sometimes writers couldn't be more obvious. t

in smww book both seems to hate each other, he treats her very badly. sometimes writers couldn't be more obvious. t
    In the last issue, though, it doesn't seem so. And there's that time when he hit that screen. Jealous, maybe? xD One could thing of Clark's friendship...but maybe he is jealous of Diana, after all xD

From this, it seems he values her...and that she gives him strength:

Not really spoilerish, but I put it in a link since it is from Batman/Superman #11:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...onderwoman.jpg
    "Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

BANNED

I'm pretty sure superman writers doesn't write Batman as jealous of Diana, but he jealous of clark *roll eyes*. Really boring stuff.
    now batman spying in the couple on JL has a completely different meaning
    the scene on batman/superman #11 it's pretty standart.

from dc comics blog

"How was Batman able to connect with the imprisoned Wonder Woman?

To release the Justice League from Firestorm’s prison, someone with a close emotional tie to Diana had to connect with her using her Lasso of Truth. It was Steve Trevor who obtained the lasso, and it looked like he was going to be the guy to free the League, but in an unexpected turn of events, it was Batman who wound up making the connection. So how did he do it?

Bruce responded in his typical fashion, stating simply that they’ve “known each other a long time.” But as Catwoman asked, is that really all it is? Honestly, it’s hard to tell. This is Batman we’re talking about. But if there are any unrequited feelings—or even worse, any actual romantic history—between Batman and Wonder Woman that we don't yet know about, that’s sure going to make things awkward when it comes to dealing with Superman."
    Last edited by Blacksun; 05-23-2014 at 11:02 AM.

BANNED

I'm pretty sure superman writers doesn't write Batman as jealous of Diana, but he jealous of clark *roll eyes*. Really boring stuff.
    now batman spying in the couple on JL has a completely different meaning
    the scene on batman/superman #11 it's pretty standart.

from dc comics blog

"How was Batman able to connect with the imprisoned Wonder Woman?

To release the Justice League from Firestorm’s prison, someone with a close emotional tie to Diana had to connect with her using her Lasso of Truth. It was Steve Trevor who obtained the lasso, and it looked like he was going to be the guy to free the League, but in an unexpected turn of events, it was Batman who wound up making the connection. So how did he do it?

Bruce responded in his typical fashion, stating simply that they’ve “known each other a long time.” But as Catwoman asked, is that really all it is? Honestly, it’s hard to tell. This is Batman we’re talking about. But if there are any unrequited feelings—or even worse, any actual romantic history—between Batman and Wonder Woman that we don't yet know about, that’s sure going to make things awkward when it comes to dealing with Superman."
    Oh well. DC dealing in fan fictions. What a surprise really.