Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Isn't it incest now?
    all of them are clones of real people but their super dna overwrote their own but were born from the same womb by that red haired lady who's name I'm forgetting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Isn't it incest now?
    all of them are clones of real people but their super dna overwrote their own but were born from the same womb by that red haired lady who's name I'm forgetting.
    The same womb? Nope. Ariel was just the scientist who first found the way to 'resurrect' the Justice League by overwriting the dna of people who volunteered with theirs. Then she thought it was wrong and she escaped, but the twins continued with the experiment anyway. She is their mother just in that sense. No incest at all. They are not siblings just like they weren't before.
    "Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

That makes sense, I wonder why they call her mom lol
    I like Justice League 3000 Wondy. She's Diana without all the naivete of the real world and a lot more blunt about things.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    That makes sense, I wonder why they call her mom lol
    I like Justice League 3000 Wondy. She's Diana without all the naivete of the real world and a lot more blunt about things.
    she is what WW should be in JL. She is more warrior, hitting and asking questions later. But is smart, think about what is going on around her.

http://kohng.tumblr.com/post/8917168...for-me-to-draw

Fantastic Member

BANNED

damn Bruce cooking is like let the kids starve lol

Congrats to Community, sixth season and I hope a movie!

Batman: "she was my first"

Which Live Action TV Superhero Would You Like to See Batman '66 Team With Next?

WW won the CBR pool
    1 Wonder Woman 21.9% 619

of course there isn't a batman/wonder woman team up book

I thought DC wanted money...
    Last edited by Blacksun; 07-02-2014 at 12:52 PM.

A goodie.. no idea if it was posted yet.

Also just a thrown in something or other

"Modern Age; she loves Batman. A lot. Enough to overpower a Black Ring and become a Star Sapphire. It's not even a contest. She looks at Clark like a brother in the New Earth continuity."
    Particularly when her love for Cassie, her own mom and Donna weren't enough. Her love for Bruce was above all else what caused her to break through. That does mean something. New52 will do what they will do till it gets boring as even WW said "there is no happy ending with that" in layman's terms, but her connection to Bruce is not something they will ignore nor skim over, if anything maybe they'll perhaps expand on it in the New52 and show what exactly made it grow in time. I wouldn't mind that in the least. Just don't like the directions they take her character with Supes at the moment and from the looks of it HE will be the one that figures out why it won't work out instead of her..and imo it should be the other way around.

One more I'll post for the heck of it as it hasn't been updated in a while, if I repeat, I'm sorry.

Last edited by Majesty; 07-11-2014 at 06:01 AM.

BANNED

Good see WW and Batman sparring, she winning and batman being saved by the beep. No batgod here lol

more chemistry than entire issues. wonder if Snyder is a bat/ww shipper...

In all honesty, Batman seems at his most vulnerable around Wonder Woman. He's never "Batgod" around her and if anything she brings him down a peg when she needs to and it's the only real way he'd accept.

People like to argue that they CAN'T be in a relationship with her at times bringing him back down to earth or taking it down a peg and they give a lot of reasons around it but what it comes down to is that 'she isn't supposed to be the upstager... in the relationship isn't supposed to be upstaging the guy or bringing Bruce Wayne down a bit. But why can't Wonder Woman be that woman that could do that or has or does do that? Makes perfect sense because..she's Wonder Woman.. that's the kind of barrier she's known for breaking...

I have absolutely no problem with their relationship, friendship and understanding. They are both warriors and Wonder Woman is pretty much the only person that is going to bring down Bruce that he'd listen to even beyond stubbornness to accepting knowing the fact she'd "have" to stop him and fighting her till she does. Their 'understanding' of each other on this level is the thing only warriors could understand.

But alas it was always apparent her and Bruce loved one another, and when she was asked why she never said a word she simply said because they never had to. But that she regretted that they didn't. Stuff like that are what makes it work. That plus Wonder Woman's statement on how a relationship with her and Superman would be "boring" which actually makes me wonder if the New52 is trying to show why she feels that way about it. Two superpowered people have being powerful in common so they live happily ever after? No. I'm pretty sure she's said something to that effect before. One wonders if this "new52" relationship with Superman is what put that knowledge in her mind and perhaps what drew her to whatever drew her about Bruce.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    In all honesty, Batman seems at his most vulnerable around Wonder Woman. He's never "Batgod" around her and if anything she brings him down a peg when she needs to and it's the only real way he'd accept.

People like to argue that they CAN'T be in a relationship with her at times bringing him back down to earth or taking it down a peg and they give a lot of reasons around it but what it comes down to is that 'she isn't supposed to be the upstager... in the relationship isn't supposed to be upstaging the guy or bringing Bruce Wayne down a bit. But why can't Wonder Woman be that woman that could do that or has or does do that? Makes perfect sense because..she's Wonder Woman.. that's the kind of barrier she's known for breaking...

I have absolutely no problem with their relationship, friendship and understanding. They are both warriors and Wonder Woman is pretty much the only person that is going to bring down Bruce that he'd listen to even beyond stubbornness to accepting knowing the fact she'd "have" to stop him and fighting her till she does. Their 'understanding' of each other on this level is the thing only warriors could understand.

But alas it was always apparent her and Bruce loved one another, and when she was asked why she never said a word she simply said because they never had to. But that she regretted that they didn't. Stuff like that are what makes it work. That plus Wonder Woman's statement on how a relationship with her and Superman would be "boring" which actually makes me wonder if the New52 is trying to show why she feels that way about it. Two superpowered people have being powerful in common so they live happily ever after? No. I'm pretty sure she's said something to that effect before. One wonders if this "new52" relationship with Superman is what put that knowledge in her mind and perhaps what drew her to whatever drew her about Bruce.
    Batman was defeated by some women in his story, Cassandra cain and her mother were best fighters than him. Also in the final issue of batman Inc he was humiliate by kathy kane. He is not untouchable by women, much the contrary.
    WW has excellent fight skills and has super strenght, it is a good challenge for Batman. For someone who always want control in everything, WW power is one that he can't control. In the old continuity he trusted her, so it wasn't a problem for him.

The fact that they never had closure, is a element very interesting to explore. The best love stories are the difficult ones, the easy ones never become great books or movies. It's frustrating that both comics and cartoon, they were so close but decided to not pursue the relationship because of the team. If only people at DC had some long term version, instead of play fantasies of their childhood that no one cares about.
    bat/ww keep getting new fans because of the reruns of the JL cartoon.

BANNED

well where are your panties WW? lol

too bad Justice league beyond was cancelled, the writer is doing tV shows and sidelined comics to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    LOL. This looks like it was a fun issue.

more chemistry than entire issues. wonder if Snyder is a bat/ww shipper...
    Lets hope he is, want more of this. Its superman unchained is it, Im gonna miss that book.

Welcome to the thread, Majesty. I dont necessarily agree with everything but I like to read character relationship analysis like this. Feel free to post more.
    Last edited by HunterX; 07-23-2014 at 11:12 AM.

They are so cute. I need more lego Batman/Wonder Woman interaction.