Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Found this: xD

"Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

BANNED

teenage and kids bmww are the best one haha

JL 3000 already has booster gold and blue beetle, bmww should happen too. they teased it one time...

BANNED

Fantastic Member

BANNED

Fantastic Member

Not trolling and being totally genuine here, but I wonder if you guys might have some hope with your preferred ship in the Convergence event. Never know, they could pair the two up there and pay off on Rucka's old stuff.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Not trolling and being totally genuine here, but I wonder if you guys might have some hope with your preferred ship in the Convergence event. Never know, they could pair the two up there and pay off on Rucka's old stuff.
    Not really, no.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I honestly doubt they will but I hope.

BANNED

I don't remember DC ever doing something special for bmww shippers, everything that happened was one writer iniciative: Joe Kelly. Rucka is not even a bmww shipper from what I know, he just used the set up that kelly did because it was needed on blackest night.
    Beyond was a big dissapointment.

I really don't expect nothing from DC, new 52 batman and ww are barely friends. If I can call that.

and they way people has weak memories, if it happened people will say that she is pinning for Batman. It's a big lie that WW pined for Batman, that never happened.

Always felt like this was the right way for Batman's life to end. And most importantly..it's what Alfred would have wanted, when all was said and done.

I honestly... I personally couldn't think of a better "ending" for the story of Bruce Wayne. Considering everything.

This sealed it for me personally.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Always felt like this was the right way for Batman's life to end. And most importantly..it's what Alfred would have wanted, when all was said and done.

I honestly... I personally couldn't think of a better "ending" for the story of Bruce Wayne. Considering everything.

This sealed it for me personally.
    That was beautiful, this really is the way that batman story should end. I never liked the old,alone bruce from beyond. This is much better.
    the poney is so cute and muscleish, A++ because of it.

of course Gods could also give him immortality...

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    That was beautiful, this really is the way that batman story should end. I never liked the old,alone bruce from beyond. This is much better.
    the poney is so cute and muscleish, A++ because of it.

of course Gods could also give him immortality...

yeah they could But you know, if the day ever came for Bruce Wayne to pass on, that is probably the greatest ending I could imagine for him. After everything Bruce Wayne has gone through in his life if the above was the way his story, his arc ended, I don't think there'd be a single fan that would really complain about it. Most importantly it seemed Diana is really the only person that would give him the kind of ending Alfred truly wants for him and honestly the only person I could see him having this kind of ending with.

I think one of the main reasons that, the above really sealed it for me was because I could actually sit there and say to myself "if that was really the last time I ever saw Bruce Wayne...I would be satisfied..that's the ending."

It was perfect and beautiful and there was not a dry tear in the house and I agree wholeheartedly it is the way the Batman story should end, at least as far as Bruce goes and that is why that moment really sealed them for me.

if that was the final story in the "Bruce Wayne" batman arc, I would be satisfied...100% satisfied, and I can't say that about a lot of things, I could be content if they never brought him back after that cause it was the perfect ending for him and I couldn't ever envision a better one to be honest. That's why it was so perfect.
    Last edited by Majesty; 11-16-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Fantastic Member

Injustice year 3 #14 I love that in Superman's greatest fantasy Bruce and Diana marry.

BANNED

That was so beautiful *cries* why it is only a issue *cries a lot*