Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    BANNED

superman shipping batww is awesome haha, more awesome is know that taylor likes it.
    I hope that in the future, Taylor and Snyder will have a bigger role on DCU
    It's really funny how many writers every often do a clois and batww when out of editors sights

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post

superman shipping batww is awesome haha, more awesome is know that taylor likes it.
    It's really funny how many writers every often do a clois and batww when out of editors sights

I loved it. Tom Taylor for editor.

Fantastic Member

Spectacular Member

I loved it

BANNED

a design for a batman/ww tatoo

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Always felt like this was the right way for Batman's life to end. And most importantly..it's what Alfred would have wanted, when all was said and done.

I honestly... I personally couldn't think of a better "ending" for the story of Bruce Wayne. Considering everything.

This sealed it for me personally.
    Where's this from? I'd like to read my fix of BMWW

I don't remember DC ever doing something special for bmww shippers, everything that happened was one writer iniciative: Joe Kelly. Rucka is not even a bmww shipper from what I know, he just used the set up that kelly did because it was needed on blackest night.
    Beyond was a big dissapointment.

I really don't expect nothing from DC, new 52 batman and ww are barely friends. If I can call that.

and they way people has weak memories, if it happened people will say that she is pinning for Batman. It's a big lie that WW pined for Batman, that never happened.
    Eh, it's the (memorable) JL/U cartoon. It really sold the ship, and sold it well.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Where's this from? I'd like to read my fix of BMWW

Eh, it's the (memorable) JL/U cartoon. It really sold the ship, and sold it well.
    it is from JLA #90, joe kelly run. I think the obsidian age arc has a bmww plot

Spectacular Member

This ship is the best ship.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by EuphemismForSex View Post
    This ship is the best ship.
    Welcome!!

some are super, and some arn't, but every ones still special in their own way~!

Hello,I am new to this community and well I have always liked Bruce and Diana to be together.An Amazon Princess and a Dark Knight...a true love.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WonderBat; 02-18-2015 at 03:32 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WonderBat View Post
    Hello,I am new to this community and well I have always liked Bruce and Diana to be together.An Amazon Princess and a Dark Knight...a true love.
    Welcome!!

princesses and knights are the pillar of romantic stories. The double page spread by Jimenez is so beautiful, good old times.

Welcome!!

princesses and knights are the pillar of romantic stories. The double page spread by Jimenez is so beautiful, good old times.

Truly was.

Quote Originally Posted by dangleo61288 View Post
    Injustice year 3 #14 I love that in Superman's greatest fantasy Bruce and Diana marry.

Because he knows she is really the only woman that could Ultimately save Bruce from himself, and ultimately make him happy. Bruce said himself, Diana to him is the 'perfect' woman, and the fact she doesn't even know it makes her even more so.

If Bruce had one chance at actual 'happiness' in a relationship, the only person for him at the end of the day would be Diana. He knows that, Diana deep down knows that, as does Superman. (When they all get to that point in their careers and such).

Not early on, and probably not for a very long time in this New 52. But it always seems to come back around to them eventually, as we all know Clark is going to go to Lois eventually.

But that was interesting how Superman always 'knew' that there was something 'special' between Diana and Bruce, even though both through duty or whatever moral code wouldn't act upon it, except in those 'few' moments when nothing else seemed to matter but one another. Those moments, though rare, Clark saw right through them both and knew what they wanted, but never acted upon having, at least not then.

If Bruce ends his life there, on Paradise Island, in Wonder Woman's arms, that is a fitting end. As I said, I'd be satisfied if we never saw "Bruce Wayne" again after that. I Can't say that about many superheroes, but that 'end' for him is just too perfect, it is the sendoff he truly deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Because he knows she is really the only woman that could Ultimately save Bruce from himself, and ultimately make him happy. Bruce said himself, Diana to him is the 'perfect' woman, and the fact she doesn't even know it makes her even more so.

If Bruce had one chance at actual 'happiness' in a relationship, the only person for him at the end of the day would be Diana. He knows that, Diana deep down knows that, as does Superman. (When they all get to that point in their careers and such).

Not early on, and probably not for a very long time in this New 52. But it always seems to come back around to them eventually, as we all know Clark is going to go to Lois eventually.

But that was interesting how Superman always 'knew' that there was something 'special' between Diana and Bruce, even though both through duty or whatever moral code wouldn't act upon it, except in those 'few' moments when nothing else seemed to matter but one another. Those moments, though rare, Clark saw right through them both and knew what they wanted, but never acted upon having, at least not then.

If Bruce ends his life there, on Paradise Island, in Wonder Woman's arms, that is a fitting end. As I said, I'd be satisfied if we never saw "Bruce Wayne" again after that. I Can't say that about many superheroes, but that 'end' for him is just too perfect, it is the sendoff he truly deserves.
    I agree with you.Bruce and Diana are perfect for each other

BANNED

funny that my mad love valentine was Batman (http://t.co/kAM6gaLTkc) and then it said:
    You want someone brooding, serious and dangerous...but always there when you need him.

it plays well with WW personality.

Last edited by Blacksun; 02-21-2015 at 07:31 PM.