Thread: Villian Battle!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Default Villian Battle!

Mario vs. Sonic has been debated a lot, but what if we throw in their evil counterparts??

Wario (with all powerups he's had in his games) vs. Metal Sonic

Who takes it, and how bad of a stomp have I just posted?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Well, Wario has been in more games, and so has a lot more powers. But Metal Sonic probably doesn't have a sense of smell, so that negates about half of them. Yeah, going with the robot.

Metal Sonic flies, and is really fast at flying.

I think Wario gets blitzed. But if Wario managed to lay a hand on Sonic, big hurt.

Guy tackles stone to break and does spinning pile drivers (Street Fighter style) on a dinosaur boss.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

A big dinosaur or a Yoshi-style one?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Spectacular Member

From what I have gathered, much of the reason Mario and Sonic is even a fight is because of Mario's power-ups and items, specifically the Super Star, Life Shroom from the RPG games, and his invisibility power-ups and area of effect items and powers like the Stopwatch, Shooting Star, Thunder Rage, and Ice Storm, particularly the Super Paper Mario one, and the Zap Tap Badge. I haven't played a lot of Wario games, but from what I have played and read, Wario lacks access to many of those items that even out the fight between Mario and Sonic. He does have an Electric Wario transformation that can defeat enemies that touch him, though, but without something to slow down Metal Sonic, Metal Sonic can just stay away until the electricity wears off, assuming Wario would have access to an electric projectile or something similar to electrify him. Without that, I don't see Wario having anything that will allow him to tag Metal Sonic. Now if he manages to hit Metal Sonic, he can certainly destroy Metal Sonic, the problem is actually managing to hit him.