Incredible Member

Everything!

The Fall of X-O sounds extremely interesting, and I'm intrigued with the premise for the Asmus Unity issues.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

BOOK OF DEATH#4
    UNITY#23
    IVAR#10(Dinosaurs)
    IMPERIUM#9(Harada vs the Vine)
    IMPERIUM_009_VARIANT_RYP.jpg

Everything looks so good but I'm excited to see Clayton Henry drawing the Fall of X-O.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Book of Death #4
    Ninjak #8
    Unity #23
    Ivar, Timewalker #10
    Unity Vol. 1: To Kill a King.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-16-2015 at 12:30 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Every monthly title and the one shot Book of Death tie-ins.

This gem jumped out at me and I was ecstatic!!! I just hope it's not delayed like the X-O and Harbinger vol.2 Deluxes.
    I'm also wondering if VEI has silently discontinued their Masters line.

ARCHER & ARMSTRONG: THE COMPLETE CLASSIC OMNIBUS HC
    Written by MIKE BARON, BOB LAYTON, JIM SHOOTER AND BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH
    Art by MIKE VOSBURG AND BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH
    Cover by BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH

Following in the footsteps of the X-O MANOWAR CLASSIC OMNIBUS VOLUME 1, it’s the complete, oversized omnibus collection of the series Ain’t It Cool News calls “the best buddy team book of all time.”

Obadiah Archer, left for dead as a boy by his corrupt evangelist parents, has spent the last decade honing his innate abilities in a monastery deep in the mountains of Ladakh before emerging now as the world’s greatest hand-to-hand fighter and marksman. His body a temple, his every movement in harmony and his mind perfectly serene… except for the overriding desire to avenge his own murder. Armstrong is a 10,000-year-old libertine who may be as strong as a battalion, but abandoned idealism millennia ago. Now he spends his days drinking, carousing and telling tales of outrageous adventures throughout history to anyone who will listen – that is, when he’s not on the run from an ancient cult whose bumbling agents have been hunting him for two thousand years. But Armstrong counts as the worst day of all his days the one when Archer turned up and decided that they were partners – a team chosen by fate to save the world!

Featuring work from iconic Valiant creators Barry Windsor-Smith (Conan, Weapon X), Jim Shooter (Secret Wars), Bob Layton (Iron Man), Mike Baron (Nexus), and more, the groundbreaking adventures of the original conspiracy-smashing duo are brought together in their entirety for the very first time right here in this massive, oversized volume. Collecting ARCHER & ARMSTRONG (1992) #0–26 and ETERNAL WARRIOR (1992) #25, CHAOS EFFECT: OMEGA along with ARCHER & ARMSTRONG: THE FORMATION OF THE SECT.

$99.99 US | 736 pgs. | T+ | On sale OCTOBER 21
    ISBN: 978-1-939346-87-2
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I'll be picking up

BLOODSHOT REBORN #7
    RAI #11
    UNITY #23
    X-O MANOWAR #41
    IMPERIUM #9
    NINJAK #8
    BOOK OF DEATH #4 (of 4)
    BOOK OF DEATH: THE FALL OF X-O MANOWAR #1

And as Much as It pains me , The Book of the Geomancer Is going to have to wait for the time of day * fingers crossed* its gets collected in some reprinted form. As much as it pains me. I dunno why its so exclusive, like the saying goes you win some you lose some. Plenty of other good reads at Valiant right now.

And Ivar, Timewalker I'll pick up on the backlog or trades. Same thing with Dead Drop Mini.

BUYING:
    Book of Death 4
    BoD: Fall of X-O Manowar
    Bloodshot Reborn 7
    Ninjak 8
    Ivar, Timewalker 10

TRADE/DELUXE WAITING:
    BoD: Legend of the Geomancer 4
    Imperium 9
    Rai 11

NOT BUYING:
    X-O Manowar 41
    Unity 23 (So.. GIN-GR is betraying Unity now? Wtf?)

SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING, IF IT WASN'T FOR THE $100 PRICE-TAG:
    Archer & Armstrong Classic Omnibus
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING, IF IT WASN'T FOR THE $100 PRICE-TAG:
    Archer & Armstrong Classic Omnibus
    If you're ever paying even close to the MSRP then you're doing you're buying wrong.
    You can get this for about $60-70usd the week of release at most online outlets.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Unity 23 (So.. GIN-GR is betraying Unity now? Wtf?)
    Surely not as we have just seen in BoD. But doesn't matter since you're not going to be reading it!

And as Craig says, you definitely should not be getting that A&A omni for cover price.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    If you're ever paying even close to the MSRP then you're doing you're buying wrong.
    You can get this for about $60-70usd the week of release at most online outlets.
    Oh... well ok then, I might get it. Any time I've ever bought a big omnibus or something,it was like a year or so after release.

Quote Originally Posted by thewarning View Post
    Surely not as we have just seen in BoD. But doesn't matter since you're not going to be reading it!
    Well, yea it seems silly, but the solicitation pretty clearly alludes to that:
    "The Armor Hunters never leave a man behind! Deep under the mountains of the American Southwest, Quartz, of the Armor Hunters who attacked Earth, is kept SECURE in government custody. Escape is impossible from the inside. But can the combined might of the U.S. armed forces, X-O Manowar, and Unity stop a jailbreak from the outside…when that attack is an all-out suicide strike by Unity’s giant killer robot GIN-GR?! The galaxy’s deadliest squad of killers will have their revenge as multiple Harvey Award nominee James Asmus (QUANTUM AND WOODY) and red-hot rising star Diego Bernard (X-O MANOWAR) take charge of Valiant’s elite super-team for an action-packed two-part story arc!"

And I'll probably be reading it digitally, or otherwise. Just won't be buying it in print (for the time being).
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics

NOT BUYING:
    X-O Manowar 41
    Are you thinking of dropping X-O?
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Are you thinking of dropping X-O?
    Nah, I get it digitally, this is really just a list for my subscription. I love X-O, but I kind of decided early on that it was my least favorite, and I'd rather wait and just buy the Deluxe Editions at some point in the future. In hind site, I think I made the right call. I adore the first 3 arcs, which will look beautiful in Deluxe format, the 4th and 5th are really only interesting to me because of Unity, Vol. 6 and 7 are included in the Armor Hunters Deluxe, and I didn't really like Enter Armorines very much. Dead Hand was cool, and Exodus sounds amazing, but like the first Deluxe, they're gonna look beautiful when their oversized.

Bloodshot Reborn #7
    Rai #11