Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Burnham View Post
    Luckily Ghostbusters will be back with an annual.

And a new ongoing in 2016!

WHOO!

(:
    Female cast?

So how is it that IDW is publishing Disney comics? Whats the story there?

All the IDW universe Transformers books for me. Is Windblade taking a month off? Fine I guess, they're replacing that with TF: Redemption. Sadly no Ragnarok or Winterworld for this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Burnham View Post
    Luckily Ghostbusters will be back with an annual.

And a new ongoing in 2016!

WHOO!

(:
    Super excited by the annual. Loved the first issue of "Get Real". I've been really sad that there hasn't been a monthly book in awhile so I'm so happy that a monthly will return next year. I've loved what you and Dan have done over the years with Ghostbusters and while a monthly returning is exciting, here is the question and the big "BUT". 2016 sees the release of the new rebooted female cast movie and a new monthly timed with this movie seems suspect. Is the new monthly series following the established cast of Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler, and Winston Zedmore? Or is it going to follow the new female characters? Because I'll be honest, I don't know if I want to read that book if true. Can you answer that or is that a "can't comment on the new book now" thing? Also, is Dan drawing the new book?
    Last edited by Mjolnir; 07-15-2015 at 05:15 PM.

Can't wait for Back to the Future #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    2016 sees the release of the new rebooted female cast movie and a new monthly timed with this movie seems suspect. Is the new monthly series following the established cast of Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler, and Winston Zedmore? Or is it going to follow the new female characters? Because I'll be honest, I don't know if I want to read that book if true. Can you answer that or is that a "can't comment on the new book now" thing? Also, is Dan drawing the new book?
    Erik has said on his Facebook there are currently no plans to involve the team from the remake. The comic will continue on from the original films, just as the previous volumes have.

But awesome news about not just a Ghostbusters annual, but a brand new ongoing. I was disappointed when the previous volume ended, although I've enjoyed the TMNT crossover mini-series and am liking the current Get Real! mini. Looking forward to seeing another ongoing.
    Last edited by Michael24; 07-15-2015 at 05:31 PM.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

An extra Disney book this month? Cool!

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I'm going to definitely trying to get the Back to the Future one. I also may want to see the Donald Duck one because I sort of played the Duck Avenger on the PS2 and I always wanted to see its origin.
    I sort of wanted to play the Duck Avenger on the PS2, so you're lucky to have played it.

I actually would be very interested in reading an ongoing Duck Avenger/PK comic series.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    Back to the future. Frankly I would rather see a remake than a continuation so long after the last movie.
    Ah okay. It is a time travel movie, so we could have both, a bit like the new Terminator.

Astonishing Member

3 transformers (but not animated)
    st/gl(maybe)

dropping(moneywise) trek
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-18-2015 at 01:08 PM.

G.I.Joe: ARAH Cobra World Order Prelude
    Transformers #46
    Transformers MTMTE #46
    Transformers: Redemption