Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    As someone with little understanding of the New Warriors, can anyone make a recommendation of a good snapshot of what to read to get a feel? Key stories, best introductions to characters, key writers? The only thing I know I'll end up reading is 45 and 46 since my X-Men run will intersect with X-Force. But I don't expect that to be the story anyone will recommend.
    I don't now anything about New Warriors, but I read Forever Yesterday last year because of the hype of Secret Wars, and I think it's pretty neat.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    As someone with little understanding of the New Warriors, can anyone make a recommendation of a good snapshot of what to read to get a feel? Key stories, best introductions to characters, key writers? The only thing I know I'll end up reading is 45 and 46 since my X-Men run will intersect with X-Force. But I don't expect that to be the story anyone will recommend.
    Forever Yesterday and Star Lost are my favourite stories. In fact the WHOLE of volume 1 is pretty awesome!

Astonishing Member

It's been a while but here's the latest happenings involved any appearances with the members of the New Warriors (besides Slapstick, who's getting his own ongoing, of course).

NOVA #11 serves as both the Omega/Alpha of Sam's adventure as.... spoilers:
    his encounter with the Xandarian Worldmind not only allows him to learn more about his helmut; but also has Sam talking to the Worldmind's "memories" of RICHARD RIDER
    end of spoilers.....plus the readers should brace themselves when they sees the final page....!!

SAM WILSON: CAPTAIN AMERICA #13 does indeed have another appearance with Rage, even though this issue was more focused on Sam vs. USAgent.

.......And that's the latest for the Warriors until another time.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    plus the readers should brace themselves when they sees the final page....!!
    Just make sure to flip past the letter's page.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Now all they need to do is find Namorita!
    We need better comics

ask Nemo.............

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Now all they need to do is find Namorita!
    Well, technically they already found Namorita - Rich pulled her from a time displaced thing. She was last seen at Project Pegasus.

One can hope beyond all hope, that if Rich comes back to his own book, we might see Namorita make an occasional appearance.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Astonishing Member

The January Marvel Solicts are released and in addition to both the NOVA & SLAPSTICK Series; Rage makes another appearance within SAM WILSON: CAPTAIN AMERICA #17 (and maybe Issue #18).

Also, Cloak & Dagger's earlier adventures will be reprinted (and re-released) as the CLOAK & DAGGER: SHADOW & LIGHT TPB; along with one of their appearances within RUNAWAYS (VOL II): TEENAGE WASTELAND TPB.
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 10-18-2016 at 10:22 AM.

Astonishing Member

Previously, yours truly has posted the Following sometime ago.......

The January Marvel Solicts are released and in addition to both the NOVA & SLAPSTICK Series; Rage makes another appearance within SAM WILSON: CAPTAIN AMERICA #17 (and maybe Issue #18).
    .......Anyway, it's time for another appearance of NWs' Rage, seen within the Exclusive Preview Pages for SAM WILSON: CAPTAIN AMERICA #15.

Previously, yours truly has posted the Following sometime ago.......

.......Anyway, it's time for another appearance of NWs' Rage, seen within the Exclusive Preview Pages for SAM WILSON: CAPTAIN AMERICA #15.
    about time. now where's Dwayne?

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Darick Robertson!!!

Cover art New Warriors # 32, 46 & 49 by Darick Robertson & Larry Mahlstedt
    http://comicvine.gamespot.com/darick...son/4040-2108/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    about time. now where's Dwayne?
    Last seen within CW II: CHOOSING SIDES #1.

Last seen within CW II: CHOOSING SIDES #1.
    the team up with Falcon, right? I had to read that one digitally.

Astonishing Member

My apologies for not posting this (due to having a head cold); but THE CLONE CONSPIRACY #2 revealed the return of a former New Warrior.

And if you really think about, then you already know who this Warrior is.......

My apologies for not posting this (due to having a head cold); but THE CLONE CONSPIRACY #2 revealed the return of a former New Warrior.

And if you really think about, then you already know who this Warrior is.......
    i'm trying to limit my purchases and then you come and advertise Nita