Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1390
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Technically Jubilee was, because she was an X-Man before Gen X even existed.
    Similar to Kitty Pryde; during her time with the X-Men.......

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Chamber was the first Gen X member to become a fullfledged X-Men, serving on a team with Wolverine and Iceman after it ended. he was there for a couple of years.
    That never made sense to me.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    That never made sense to me.
    Well, he was missing half his face, so where else could he go?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Well, he was missing half his face, so where else could he go?
    Image inducer

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Chamber was the first Gen X member to become a fullfledged X-Men, serving on a team with Wolverine and Iceman after it ended. he was there for a couple of years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Technically Jubilee was, because she was an X-Man before Gen X even existed.
    .....Both Jubilee and Chamber made cameos within X-MEN: GOLD #30; where a marriage did occurred but with a twist within the issue......

.....Also, Sam/Nova was involved within INFINITY COUNTDOWN: CHAMPIONS #1 which some of the team spoilers:
    are caught in the middle of the conflict between Warbring & Thanos....!!!
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    .....Both Jubilee and Chamber made cameos within X-MEN: GOLD #30; where a marriage did occurred but with a twist within the issue......

.....Also, Sam/Nova was involved within INFINITY COUNTDOWN: CHAMPIONS #1 which some of the team spoilers:
    are caught in the middle of the conflict between Warbring & Thanos....!!!
    end of spoilers
    Recent NW Watch......

Jubilee was seen within both MYSTERY IN MADIPOOR #2 and MUPTIPLE MAN #1.....!!

Also, Darkhawk has a increbile moment within INFINITY COUNTDOWN: DARKHAWK #3.

Did I hear something about Rage dying??

I did read ridiculous issue of captain falcon where rage (basically the black hulk) gets beaten up by some silly robocops. He seemed to have really powered down to less than Spiderman strength.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Did I hear something about Rage dying??

I did read ridiculous issue of captain falcon where rage (basically the black hulk) gets beaten up by some silly robocops. He seemed to have really powered down to less than Spiderman strength.
    Yeah, although the Americops weren't the ones that put him in a coma. They just beat him to the point where he could be captured by the authorities, and then, because of his actions in resisting the maltreatment of members of his community by certain elements of law enforcement, he had the book thrown at him by the justice system and was locked up with the same super-criminals that he had previously taken on, who beat him into a coma once they had him cornered.

As for his actual death . . . he came out of his coma in issue 2 of Venomized by Cullen Bunn, only to be bonded with a symbiote and then consumed by a Poison, one of an alien species that preyed on symbiotes by forcibly fusing with them and using their hosts' bodies as fuel, though retaining the hosts' memories and abilities.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, although the Americops weren't the ones that put him in a coma. They just beat him to the point where he could be captured by the authorities, and then, because of his actions in resisting the maltreatment of members of his community by certain elements of law enforcement, he had the book thrown at him by the justice system and was locked up with the same super-criminals that he had previously taken on, who beat him into a coma once they had him cornered.

As for his actual death . . . he came out of his coma in issue 2 of Venomized by Cullen Bunn, only to be bonded with a symbiote and then consumed by a Poison, one of an alien species that preyed on symbiotes by forcibly fusing with them and using their hosts' bodies as fuel, though retaining the hosts' memories and abilities.
    I wouldn't worry about it.

That arc/story is already being retconned/redone in the current Venom series and will be buried deeper come the movie.

The next writer to use Rage will likely simply ignore it

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

That arc/story is already being retconned/redone in the current Venom series and will be buried deeper come the movie.

That's the good thing about comics. Wait long enough, and someone will redo/undo what you disliked about or in today's issue.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Was Lockjaw set before or after Venomized? Because if it's after, it would mean Rage isn't dead, since D-Man was in the Lockjaw mini and the two were Venomized/Poisoned together.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Recently announced is the passing of Artist STEVE DITKO; whose works includes SPEEDBALL & and created SQUIRREL GIRL, in addition to SPIDER-MAN and many other Marvel characters in his pens......And he'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Recently announced is the passing of Artist STEVE DITKO; whose works includes SPEEDBALL & and created SQUIRREL GIRL, in addition to SPIDER-MAN and many other Marvel characters in his pens......And he'll be missed.
    True. One of the greatest. His Shade, the Changing Man for DC is still one of my favorite things I've ever read.

Peace

Agreed. It will simply be that it probably fed off of Rage, but there was so much mass to him (considering his body mass change from young child to full fledged buffness that triggered his body change), that the whole thing simply weakened him in the end, but did not devour him.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    Agreed. It will simply be that it probably fed off of Rage, but there was so much mass to him (considering his body mass change from young child to full fledged buffness that triggered his body change), that the whole thing simply weakened him in the end, but did not devour him.
    Hmm... that could/might cure his brain damage, too.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier