Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Whatever happened to Silhouette, Night Thrasher?

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Whatever happened to Silhouette, Night Thrasher?
    Night Thrasher is dead. Died at the start of Civil War.

Silhouette has been in the last few issues.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Who are your favorite New Warriors from each volume?

VOL. 1
    Justice
    Firestar

VOL. 2
    Nova
    Namorita

VOL. 3
    Namorita
    Nova

VOL. 4
    Wondra
    Decibel

VOL. 5
    Justice
    Hummingbird

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    VOL. 1
    Nova
    Night Thrasher
    Justice

VOL. 2
    Nova
    Turbo

VOL. 3
    Refuesed to read it

VOL. 4
    Wondra
    Beak ( Don't remember the codename he used. Black Wing?)

VOL. 5
    Justice
    Scarlet Spider

Justice has always been on of my favorite characters. Although, as I get older I wonder why he has never ran with the X-men much. I like how firestar has FINALLY started teaming up with them. This title is so fun, I hope it goes on for a while...anyone know what the sales figures have been looking like?

VOL. 1
    Nova
    Night Thrasher

VOL. 2
    Nova

VOL. 3
    Did NOT happen as far as I am concerned

VOL. 4
    Night Thrasher II...I dont care what happens with him in terms of the NT name, but he was awesome

VOL. 5
    Justice
    Speedball

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

1: Silhouette, Nita, NT
    2: Aegis, Nova
    3. There is no Number 3. But I dig Debrii.
    4: Wondra, Renascence, Decibel, Blackwing, Tempest. Aw heck... all of them!
    5: Hummingbird, Speedball
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Vol 1: Timeslip, Silhouette
    Vol 2: Namorita I guess. I have a hard time remembering this volume, other than the fact that Ultra Girl and Skids were originally supposed to be members. They would be my top picks!
    Vol 3: It was all terrible.
    Vol 4: Wondra, Night Thrasher
    Vol 5: Justice, Scarlet Spider

Favorite?
    V1: Namorita, first and foremost. Then Nova, Night Thrasher, Firestar and Timeslip. (I liked all the others, but these stood out!)
    V2: Namorita, Aegis (I actually really liked this idea of a street level kid with a mythological piece - there was so much potential that could have been explored; we saw it at the end, and also in the Hercules series; too bad he perished!)
    V3: Microbe. I strongly disliked the over all feel of this. But I thought Microbe was an interesting, unique character, with a unique look and unique set of powers.
    V4: Night Thrasher II (Bandit, whatever you want to call him). This to me, felt worse than V3.
    V5: Watersnake, Speedball, Justice, well, all of them, really! They're all being written very well!
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    Favorite?
    V1: Namorita, first and foremost. Then Nova, Night Thrasher, Firestar and Timeslip. (I liked all the others, but these stood out!)
    V2: Namorita, Aegis (I actually really liked this idea of a street level kid with a mythological piece - there was so much potential that could have been explored; we saw it at the end, and also in the Hercules series; too bad he perished!)
    V3: Microbe. I strongly disliked the over all feel of this. But I thought Microbe was an interesting, unique character, with a unique look and unique set of powers.
    V4: Night Thrasher II (Bandit, whatever you want to call him). This to me, felt worse than V3.
    V5: Watersnake, Speedball, Justice, well, all of them, really! They're all being written very well!
    I too thought Aegis had potential...he had a really bad costume desing that needed work. Maybe have added a horsehair helm and some better pants..he got a raw deal in Herc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevets View Post
    Vol 2: Namorita I guess. I have a hard time remembering this volume, other than the fact that Ultra Girl and Skids were originally supposed to be members. They would be my top picks!
    I would have loved for Skids to be a part of the team. I know that Ultra Girl joined the team during her series, and I've always liked her. Wish that she would make an appearance if not in NW, then somewhere.

As someone still relatively new to New Warriors itself. What would you guys say too me were the best issues of each volume?

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    As someone still relatively new to New Warriors itself. What would you guys say too me were the best issues of each volume?

The whole VOl. 1 was very good...especially issues 1-30 or so...later the "Star Lost " Saga was pretty solid

A few spin off series from Vol. 1 were good, like the Nova vol. 2 series and Night Thrasher books..

Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 are both passable...I personally liked VOL 4, but many don't. Then this new stuff is pretty good...also recommended is any of the run from Avengers: The Initiative , which was basically another volume of NW
    Last edited by THANOSRULES; 08-19-2014 at 12:56 AM.

I agree with Thanosrules. Those are all great stories. The first 30 or so issues of the first volume are amazing, and I would even venture to say that the rest of the volume still stands up to time. The Nova spin off was good. The second volume had some promise, but not integral. I also liked the idea of Volume 4, but the execution was a bit flawed. But if you get a chance read from 10 until the end as the original Warriors guest. And Avengers: The Initiative is a great series to get into and really continued the NW story.

I would have loved for Skids to be a part of the team. I know that Ultra Girl joined the team during her series, and I've always liked her. Wish that she would make an appearance if not in NW, then somewhere.
    Me too, very much so!