Page 41 of 93 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Sill's coloring was so weird to me when I was reading the omnibus
    I had absolutely no clue what her race was meant to be until they revealed who her parents were lol
    I always assumed African American. Just a lighter shade, which I thought was nice, so it wasn't so "stereotypical."
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    remember when Speedball wore a trenchcoat (and Rage supported it because it covered up his costume)?
    ......And speaking of Rage, guess who's been seen {within the Upcoming Artwork for SAM WILSON: CAPTAIN AMERICA #11} in the most recent AXEL-IN-CHARGE Article....??

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    Attachment 36769

EXCLUSIVE: "Captain America: Sam Wilson" #11 art by Daniel Acuna - looks like it has RAGE in it.
    Always disliked the "luchadores" leather look (the Darrick Robertson Mad Max Road Warrior look was it for me. Perfect), but Acuna makes it look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    I always assumed African American. Just a lighter shade, which I thought was nice, so it wasn't so "stereotypical."
    She was supposed to be of mixed breed. African American by her father's side (Chord), and Vietnamese by her mother's side (one of Tai's daughters). As such, she always struck me as a "darker Asian type", which, I guess, was sort of what they were going for. Her Brother, Mid-Night Fire, had a similar look.

Peace
    Last edited by Nomads1; 06-13-2016 at 11:21 AM.

yep. she's blasian.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Always disliked the "luchadores" leather look (the Darrick Robertson Mad Max Road Warrior look was it for me. Perfect), but Acuna makes it look good.
    Poor Rage has never had a good costume. Best version of the ski-mask look was in Avengers Academy I guess.

She was supposed to be of mixed breed. African American by her father's side (Chord), and Vietnamese by her mother's side (one of Tai's daughters). As such, she always struck me as a "darker Asian type", which, I guess, was sort of what they were going for. Her Brother, Mid-Night Fire, had a similar look.

Peace
    "Mixed breed"? Yikes.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    ......And speaking of Rage, guess who's been seen {within the Upcoming Artwork for SAM WILSON: CAPTAIN AMERICA #11} in the most recent AXEL-IN-CHARGE Article....??
    Aww crap. Rage is gonna be in a Spencer book?

Shoot me now *figuratively*

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    "Mixed breed"? Yikes.
    English is not my native language. Forgive me if the term used is considered offensive.

Peace

Excited to see Rage in Cap: Sam Wilson. I really hope that this (and Night Thrasher's return) leads to a new New Warriors series. The least they can do is a reunion issue with Rage, Speedball, Justice and Firestar (depending on their status with the Terrigene cloud).
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    If you play WWE 2k16 (PS3 version) someone has made a CAW of him. Not sure if that version is on any of the other game platforms.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    Excited to see Rage in Cap: Sam Wilson. I really hope that this (and Night Thrasher's return) leads to a new New Warriors series. The least they can do is a reunion issue with Rage, Speedball, Justice and Firestar (depending on their status with the Terrigene cloud).
    You just had to remind us NW readers of Justice, Firestar and that blasted Terrigen Cloud; didn't you..?!??

it would be beyond cruel to have Firestar succumb to M-pox. she's already contended with cancer.

hypothetical question to the board: if they don't reunite as the New Warriors, where would you like to see the individual characters end up? solo? team? which team(s)?

I'm also not a fan of ski mask costume for rage. Much preferred the metal mask and spikes. Wonder why he went back to the original costume?

Spectacular Member

Peace
    "Mixed breed"? ...Really?

Are we talking about animals or people?

Quote Originally Posted by Amenra11 View Post
    "Mixed breed"? ...Really?

Are we talking about animals or people?
    English is not his native language.