Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

I hope that's a joke. spoilers:
    He means Kaine, the Scarlet Spider, who has been recruited to the Web Warriors.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    end of spoilers
    *phew* I didn't read those issues of the New Warriors series.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    *phew* I didn't read those issues of the New Warriors series.
    I see that you'd preferred the Classic NWs rather than any of the "Newer" Warriors.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

end of spoilers
    Namorita is a clone, too. It would make sense for her to show up in The Clone Conspiracy just by that alone. Of course, by that logic, Madelyne Pryor, Laura Kinney, Stryfe, and a bunch of other X-Men characters should be in there as well, since clones. And well, Mister Sinister did crib from the Jackal's notes and vice versa, so you could go in that direction, too, if you wanted, and make it an all-out Spider-Man/X-Men team-up event where they join forces to deal with each other's clone insanity after it threatens the world.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Have you even read Clone Conspiracy? It's not about existing clones, it's about bringing back the dead. Though it certainly would've been interesting if Wolverine got involved, since she's a clone AND has been cloned as well.

Have you even read Clone Conspiracy? It's not about existing clones, it's about bringing back the dead. Though it certainly would've been interesting if Wolverine got involved, since she's a clone AND has been cloned as well.
    I have. Just thought it'd be a fun idea to go with if that was what the Clone Conspiracy was about, since the plot is entirely about clones, or at least using cloning technology to reanimate the dead via psychic residue from their corpses. Considering what happened to Namorita in Civil War, I could see Jackal spreading his New U around to entice others outside Spider-Man's immediate purview who've lost loved ones, making him a global threat spoilers:
    if what Kaine said about what happened in those 12 other universes was accurate.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

end of spoilers
    I did.......

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I have. Just thought it'd be a fun idea to go with if that was what the Clone Conspiracy was about, since the plot is entirely about clones, or at least using cloning technology to reanimate the dead via psychic residue from their corpses. Considering what happened to Namorita in Civil War, I could see Jackal spreading his New U around to entice others outside Spider-Man's immediate purview who've lost loved ones, making him a global threat spoilers:
    if what Kaine said about what happened in those 12 other universes was accurate.
    end of spoilers
    ....And speaking of which; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #21 basically went into the circumstances of Kaine's/Scarlet Spider's return, as well as briefly answered the status of the other NWs that Kaine was a member of.

Well, that's good, as all we knew was that after the last issue, both Scarlet Spider (when Spider-Verse happened) and Nova (when he joined the Avengers) had left the team. The rest hadn't previously been seen in ANADM at all.

Astonishing Member

Son of a......

Okay, even though it's within the realms of possibilities within the THE CLONE CONSPIRACY Event.......never have this poster thought that the Writer would bring back this character in the manner possible throughout the saga.....

Yes, fellow NWs Readers/Fans.......The Jackal has been revealed spoilers:
    not to be Dr. Miles Warren, but instead to be..........Ben Reilly AKA the First SCARLET SPIDER, who died in PETER PARKER: SPIDER-MAN #75
    end of spoilers......!!!

.......Will be posting other NWs related infos soon......

You know, he could bespoilers:
    A clone of a clone? Didn't the original Ben disintegrate?
    end of spoilers

You know, he could bespoilers:
    A clone of a clone? Didn't the original Ben disintegrate?
    end of spoilers
    Technically, yes. This Jackal's thing is that he takes the DNA directly from the corpse and uses it to recreate a (mostly) healthy new body for the person, with all the memories up to the point of death. The only question is, spoilers:
    who brought him back? We find that out, we find out who the actual villain of The Clone Conspiracy is, because I am damn well not ready to believe it's Ben.
    end of spoilers

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    Let's talk about the New Warriors. Who is your favorite? Will the new volume recapture the first's volume success?
    night thrasher, and no, because it won't be aimed at telling an ongoing story.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe8 View Post
    night thrasher, and no, because it won't be aimed at telling an ongoing story.
    Did you read Yost's run of the New Warriors?
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

What are your thoughts on the newest Nova, which includes Rich Rider?
    http://newwarriors.com/
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Astonishing Member

Hopefully, the (coming) year 2017 will be the year for the New Warriors; especially with the Following Preview Pages for NOVA #2 & SLAPSTICK #2; along with Rage's upcoming appearance within SAM WILSON: CAPTAIN AMERICA #17.