Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1390

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Hmm... that could/might cure his brain damage, too.
    What would be cool if they wanted to keep it all in continuity....

Have it so that when merged with the symbiote, it attempted to rewire (to fix) Rage's brain damage... and in doing so, because of the symbiote, makes Rage prone to massive fits of anger (like his name sake). So he would be a little like the Hulk, where he would suddenly become extremely and unreasonably angry - and while doing so, lapses into a "brain damage" state - where he loses some intelligence and just becomes focused on rage, until he's calmed down. The team could come to realize that there's something wrong, and naturally eventually gets the help of Reed and Pym and whoever else, to do this surgery to set Rage right again.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

- Duplicate post due to CBR timing out.
    Last edited by Adam-X; 07-30-2018 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Duplicate post due to CBR timing out.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Hmm... that could/might cure his brain damage, too.
    On the other hand, could it "cure him" of his powers? There might have been an intresting story there, if Rage was regularly appearing anywhere.

Peace

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Fabian Nicieza!!!

New Warriors #37 Jul 1993
    Poisoned Memories: Part 1 of 3 - "Family Values!"
    After Namorita discovers her file o' fact is missing,

they contact her and the other Warriors at their crash-pad,

in order to give themselves up to them.

Written by Fabian Nicieza http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....abian_nicieza/.
    Art by Darick Robertson and Larry Mahlstedt.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

You know, I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I actually like Firestars costume there, I like it a lot more then her normal one, anyways.

I was hoping the show would get going and we could get a digital original, like Cloak and Dagger. I miss the New Warriors.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    You know, I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I actually like Firestars costume there, I like it a lot more then her normal one, anyways.

I was hoping the show would get going and we could get a digital original, like Cloak and Dagger. I miss the New Warriors.
    I also miss the New Warriors. Considering Night Thrasher's death was effectively undone in Al Ewing's Contest of Champions, why hasn't someone seized upon that yet to have him put the team back together? It could combine the first version's basic idea of being the heroes who address more "real life" horrors and evils with Chris Yost's version's idea of representing nearly all the major superpower-types in the Marvel Universe. Not to mention that since they were doing the whole "fighting the evils the big-time heroes won't" schtick well before the Champions (no offense to them), they could work with them in a sibling-type relationship. Come to think of it, since Sam Alexander/Nova was a New Warrior (Chris Yost's version) before becoming a Champion, that could make him a bridge between the two teams and give him a role to play in spite of having his Nova helmet taken away.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Until Champions goes away, I don't think that thee's much place for the New Warriors.

Which is sad, as Champions will never even edge towards anything controversial (though I am comfortable with some characters not going into gritty plots), and New Warriors would be the perfect vehicle with which to do so

Yeah, New Warriors has an identity crisis right now. Champions has taken over it's original remit, and the reality show thing is also no-go because West Coast Avengers is doing that! NW will need a retool if it was to come back right now. In fact, most of the potential NW heroes are also eligible for both the Champions and a revived Young Avengers. Even the TV team is no go, considering that Microbe would need resurrecting somehow. And Squirrel Girl would actually have a reason to pick the Champions instead now, because she befriended Ms Marvel.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 12-31-2018 at 06:34 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Forgetting the abomination that was the NW reality TV show, they actually "graduated" from being kids like the champions to being almost like mini avengers. They couldn't stay kids forever.

Yeah, but most of the team was switched out last time around. Only Speedball, Justice, and Scarlet Spider were adults. The rest were teens - and one of them later became a Champion!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman