Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Default So.... Do you like the new Spider-Man 2099 outfit?

It seems off to me...

Though this is good for the future as it means that Marvel may stick with him for quite a while as they can sell costumes of him too. Heck, he's getting in MAA soon which will help boost him outside the comic crowd as quite a large number play that game. He's also on that running Spider-Man game.

Ehh...it's not terrible but I think it's a downgrade from his original costume.

Incredible Member Highland Chicken's Avatar

I don't think it needed the white.

iMan 42s

It's definitely a downgrade, the old costume is perfect. If the chest was less busy and had a similar logo to the original I would be fine with it. The original worked with its simplicity, this especially in the chest has too much going on. I am all for alternate costumes though and its about time Miguel got something new but when the next costume change comes, streamlining this wouldn't be a bad idea.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

No, I really don't. The original was perfect and looked different enough from the 616 version. This one looks like just another one of Peter's many variations instead of Miguel's.

It's not necessary (though I hope to see some in-story explanation) and not on the level of the original, but not bad either. It still says "Spider-Man 2099" to me.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    No, I really don't. The original was perfect and looked different enough from the 616 version. This one looks like just another one of Peter's many variations instead of Miguel's.
    Yeah, we're in "New Coke" territory right now.

Yeah, I'm really having to wonder why they, firstly, felt the need to give Miguel a new costume and, secondly, why they bothered to have Kris Anka of all people do it when the final product doesn't really seem all that different from the old suit.

Heck, I wouldn't have ever thought this was an Anka suit since it looks nothing like his usual designs.

Minus the new colors and a few cosmetic additions, it's basically the 2099 suit with a different color palette. The only thing missing seems to be the cape .

I mean, it's not bad, just seems wholly unnecessary considering how great a design the original suit was and there doesn't really seem to be anything new with this suit.

Nope. Miggy's proper costume is the best Spidey suit, period. This thing is just canned blah.

BANNED

Makes me think his future is heading away from its general cyberpunk feel.

I need to see it from a better angle, though.

Thumbs up

I don't like, for the reasons everyone else has already mentioned.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

i like it . was never as overly impressed with the other 1 as much as everyone else apprently

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Honestly? I really, really like it. I'm fond of the dominant white in the color scheme and the whole glow aspect it has-- it's different than his normal costume, but not TOO different.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Chicken View Post
    I don't think it needed the white.
    Pretty much. Feels like they're trying to rip of SW Phoenix Force Cyclops costume. And it failed.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

i don’t mind it. i like the colours (white spiders irl freak me out more than black), the patterns on the costume could have retained the elaborate patterning of the original though, rather than streamlining so much.