View Poll Results: Should Cyclops remove Havok from his will?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • He was removed the second he shook Captain America's hand

24 63.16%
  • No decent lawyer would work with Cyclops to draft a will

5 13.16%
  • What is the inheritance?

8 21.05%
  • I can't wait for Cyclops to die so we can see his will

7 18.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Should Cyclops remove Havok from his will?

Havok decided to go a step further this time, right after claiming that mutants should just be assimilited into humankind, renouncing to their roots, he has now fully joined the Avengers. Should Cyclops remove his little brother from his will?

Avengers #35 Cover

Avengers info
    Last edited by Valeficent; 05-30-2014 at 10:49 AM.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

As shown in the recent Uncanny Avengers issue, Scott harbors no ill will towards his bro, so far as helping him out against Magneto, his teamate. Which is sad seeing how Havok sold out and has no worries ragging on Cyke. Cyke would take the high road and keep him in his will (if Havok was on it in the first place, which I don't see why when Teen Jean, Rachel, Cable, Emma, and his X-men are all more deserving)

Those are some ridiculous answers to the question, btw. There is not a simple "No" choice.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    As shown in the recent Uncanny Avengers issue, Scott harbors no ill will towards his bro, so far as helping him out against Magneto, his teamate. Which is sad seeing how Havok sold out and has no worries ragging on Cyke. Cyke would take the high road and keep him in his will (if Havok was on it in the first place, which I don't see why when Teen Jean, Rachel, Cable, Emma, and his X-men are all more deserving)

Those are some ridiculous answers to the question, btw. There is not a simple "No" choice.
    that's future Cyclops from an alternate timeline that is going to be erased so it doesn't count what he thinks

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    that's future Cyclops from an alternate timeline that is going to be erased so it doesn't count what he thinks
    Even ignoring future Cyke, he's still not the type to single out Havok. He should, but that was Rogue's job, personally appointed to her by Remender.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

I think loves his brother, but I'm certain he wouldn't want him to be an Avenger. In an issue of UXM or maybe ANXM, didn't he say something like they are using Havok as a prop. I can't remember the exact words.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Even ignoring future Cyke, he's still not the type to single out Havok. He should, but that was Rogue's job, personally appointed to her by Remender.
    yes but now Havok is going to join the main Avengers team, so it won't be long before he is tasked with hunting down his terrorist older brother

What exactly would Havok stand to inherit from Cyclops via a will other than a bunch of ruby quartz visors/sunglasses and mementos of Jean Grey? Cyclops has nothing of material wealth worth inheriting that Havok would ever need. The only physical asset between the two of them to split 50/50 that comes to mind would be their grandparents house up in Alaska.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    yes but now Havok is going to join the main Avengers team, so it won't be long before he is tasked with hunting down his terrorist older brother
    Nah, Hill wont let him. She wants Scott all to herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkaman Blade View Post
    What exactly would Havok stand to inherit from Cyclops via a will other than a bunch of ruby quartz visors/sunglasses and mementos of Jean Grey? Cyclops has nothing of material wealth worth inheriting that Havok would ever need. The only physical asset between the two of them to split 50/50 that comes to mind would be their grandparents house up in Alaska.
    This thread's question itself is pretty stupid, play along XD

Even if Cyke has significant assets, by the time all his horde of alt-universe kids have had their share there won't be much left for Havok.

Cable, Rachel, X-Man, Ruby, Megan and three others with Emma. Is there more? Havok isn't getting anything.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Just to put the Rachel stuff to bed he should have Cable draw up a will that demands a blood test.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkaman Blade View Post
    There was that one memento of Maddy, too.

Could you include alternate timeline people in your will legally? I wonder how that would apply. I guess given the technology available in the MU you could, theoretically transfer material possessions or assets to an alternative universe physically, but would there even be laws that apply in multiple dimensions? Seems like you'd reach a sticking point there.

BANNED

Yes and Scott should also beat the heck out of him.

He needs to be reminded who his family is.

BANNED

He should leave him the leftovers of the parachute their parents gave to their favourite child.
    Last edited by Optic Rage!; 05-30-2014 at 10:38 AM.