Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Thanos team with women will still end up losing lol.
    Well, yeah. They're the bad guys.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by frostywontons View Post
    It's very possible considering that Strange has pawned his soul and god only knows of the moral state he is in. And with a Strange movie projected for 2016-ish it is very likely that Marvel will attempt to (finally) launch a Strange ongoing solo using New Avengers as a launching pad. Hopefully with Hickman wrapping up his Avengers stint we will see him on said Strange book (and perhaps a Black Panther ongoing too?!) because I've enjoyed the limited work that he has done with Strange in New Avengers.
    After Hickman's run on Avengers he is finished with his Marvel work for now. He said as much in a Reddit AMA. So unfortunately we won't get to see him for a while.

On the bright side, he's going out with a bang. Really going to leave a mark on the MU.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Unless they win this round which leads into the next event where the good guys come out on top?

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    After Hickman's run on Avengers he is finished with his Marvel work for now. He said as much in a Reddit AMA. So unfortunately we won't get to see him for a while.

On the bright side, he's going out with a bang. Really going to leave a mark on the MU.
    Fingers crossed he will anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Unless they win this round which leads into the next event where the good guys come out on top?
    Well that would work in this event leading into another event world we live in

Definitely possible. Although, the only person on Thanos' team that would really care about saving Earth is Namor. (Provided that isn't Shuri, BP, or Strange in the background).

Maximus is crazy he could give nary a ####.

So his team would likely just 86 the 616 Earth.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Quote Originally Posted by randomengine View Post
    True, however, the mere presence (or non-presence) of a female on a team does not mean any negative/positive feelings towards females.
    It does mean he has enough respect for their abilities to work closely with them. Come back to me when the same is true for the Illuminati.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Well that would work in this event leading into another event world we live in
    Lol if I happen to be right do I get a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Definitely possible. Although, the only person on Thanos' team that would really care about saving Earth is Namor. (Provided that isn't Shuri, BP, or Strange in the background).

Maximus is crazy he could give nary a ####.

So his team would likely just 86 the 616 Earth.
    Well I was just making a joke about how one event leads into another event. But I definitely agree about Maximus.

Spectacular Member Sad Superman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randomengine View Post
    Remember these covers reflect the end of the next 8-9 months of storytelling (from September forward). The covers are a glimpse of the May 2015 Marvel Universe.
    You're right, my mistake. Very exciting either way.
    Last edited by Sad Superman; 05-30-2014 at 11:49 AM.

Lol if I happen to be right do I get a cookie?

Well I was just making a joke about how one event leads into another event. But I definitely agree about Maximus.
    The follow up to that follow up should just be "The Year of Downtime." The heroes would just be bored always looking for something to pop off. Then they'd just get fat and talk about how they can't believe they missed out on The Wire and Arrested Development while they were still on tv.
    Pull List:

The follow up to that follow up should just be "The Year of Downtime." The heroes would just be bored always looking for something to pop off. Then they'd just get fat and talk about how they can't believe they missed out on The Wire and Arrested Development while they were still on tv.
    They'd watch Breaking Bad and wonder if that secretly is Hank Pym.

LMAO! I'd pay to see that

Roj

as slow as these series are moving, it's more like "time crawls out for everybody." rather than "time runs out for everybody."

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Thanos team with women will still end up losing lol.
    Thanos doesn't give a ****, he's fighting a greater battle; the battle against sexism.

I'm guessing that after Thanos gets out, he decides to fix the incursions himself. Namor and Maximus/BP/Strange/whoever that guy join after the Illuminati break up for the billionth time.
    Last edited by Juggernaut Punch; 05-30-2014 at 12:22 PM.
    On ye olde CBR

Quote Originally Posted by GLFan5994 View Post
    I have been reading Hickman's Avengers via Marvel Unlimited, so I am not as up to date as everyone else.

Who are all of these characters?

Ironman, Hulk and Thor. Is the goggle guy Cap? Who is the guy with the cane?

On the other side we have Thanos and Namor but I can't really place the other characters.
    The guy with the ax is Thor, and the guy with the cane could be Don Blake