Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

Just read it! I liked it, but I agree that I wish it'd ben longer. Or even that there'd been a 23rd issue. I just felt like I needed more time with the characters, but that's probably because it's been so long. I wanted to see Clint and Kate being together again, and there wasn't much of that. I mean post-battle. I needed more of an epilogue section, I guess. But that's a small complaint. My other is that I didn't feel much closure, especially since they showed a room full of enemies agreeing to kill them! Like, I get it, and it's a nice set up for future stories, but I wanted something more solid, I guess.

And biggest complaint: I just don't even remember who the clown guy is. lol! It's been too long. I remember he met Kate and they flirted out of costume? Maybe? But I can't remember his intentions. Someone remind me? I'd appreciate it. But anyways, I'll be buying the omnibus and reading all of it again at some point. I think it'll be more enjoyable that way. I did that with the earlier issues and loved them, but once I caught up it was harder staying as hyped when I didn't remember certain details.

Great series.
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

I agree, I feel like those epilogue scenes (the villains, Barney, the plane) could have been extended, rather than splitting half and half with the action. Otherwise, that's really my only criticism of this issue!
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!