Just read it! I liked it, but I agree that I wish it'd ben longer. Or even that there'd been a 23rd issue. I just felt like I needed more time with the characters, but that's probably because it's been so long. I wanted to see Clint and Kate being together again, and there wasn't much of that. I mean post-battle. I needed more of an epilogue section, I guess. But that's a small complaint. My other is that I didn't feel much closure, especially since they showed a room full of enemies agreeing to kill them! Like, I get it, and it's a nice set up for future stories, but I wanted something more solid, I guess.

And biggest complaint: I just don't even remember who the clown guy is. lol! It's been too long. I remember he met Kate and they flirted out of costume? Maybe? But I can't remember his intentions. Someone remind me? I'd appreciate it. But anyways, I'll be buying the omnibus and reading all of it again at some point. I think it'll be more enjoyable that way. I did that with the earlier issues and loved them, but once I caught up it was harder staying as hyped when I didn't remember certain details.

Great series.